Victor's list or OM's list?

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Victor's list or OM's list?

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:33 pm

It seems if you annoy the PTB* at "Open Minds" and you also happen to be a member of Victor's list, you are removed from both!

Banned from one, removed from the other!

*PTB=Greatwaller, not Bren or any of the mods as you may have thought...
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:24 pm

Oh, God, I wish that was true in my case! I politely asked to be taken off and got a polite response saying "I hope you rejoin in the future" and "you'll miss out on my pretty astronomy pictures" and "don't let a few disgruntled folks upset you." I thought, wow, less to deal with at gmail. (Just spending the
time deleting all the lottery announcement winnings alone is giving me
carpal tunnel syndrome.)

But....noooooo......I'm still receiving the damn things.

I've spend a considerable amount of time finding some sort of "block" function at gmail. Apparently, no such animal. I tried "report spam" and that just means I have to delete them from my spam box. (And, subsequent ones still go to my inbox.)
MarshallMattDharma

Postby Hidden Foot » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:14 am

It appears quite a few individuals have asked to be removed. Uri Geller being the first on this day alone.

To: "'Victor Martinez'" <victorgm@webtv.net>, taggarthome@XXXXXXXX
CC: XXXXXXXXXX NAMES REMOVED TO PROTECT PRIVACY)
Subject: RE: FINALLY: The Truth About "Dr" Michael Kruvant: USG Agent or FRAUD?!
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:10:55 +0100

Please remove uri@urigeller.com from your mailing. Otherwise we will
report you to your ISP for spamming.

Thanks
Shipi

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately via e-mail at uri@XXXXXX
Thank you.

And then this one followed within minutes

Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:52:26 -0400
CC: XXXXXXXX (NAMES REMOVED TO PROTECT PRIVACY)
Subject: Re: FINALLY: The Truth About "Dr" Michael Kruvant: USG Agent or FRAUD?!
To: uri@XXXXXX, victorgm@webtv.net, taggarthome@XXXXXXX

ditto. remove netnous@XXXXXXX

And one more for a triple play for this day!

Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:17:26 EDT
Subject: Re: FINALLY: The Truth About "Dr" Michael Kruvant: USG Agent or FRAUD?!
To: Netnous@xxxxxx
CC: uri@xxxxxxxx, victorgm@webtv.net, XXXXXXXXXXX

Morganto@aol.com similarly requests removal from this mailing list.

:omg:
Hidden Foot

Postby dankk » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:23 am

I was removed EXACTLY as stated above too:

It seems if you annoy the PTB* at "Open Minds" and you also happen to be a member of Victor's list, you are removed from both!

Banned from one, removed from the other!

*PTB=Greatwaller, not Bren or any of the mods as you may have thought...

I am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% SURE that it is Isaac Ho (aka GreatWaller). No problem though as I have handled it. I find a lot of VM's mailings to be interesting and want to remain on the list. I had to email him to find out that someone other than myself had me removed. I respect that others may not want to be on his list, but I find several email links a good read. If they aren't, it isnt that hard to delete them.

Sorry that others here are having a bad experience with his list. It sure wasnt hard for me to get out of it..... I didnt even ask for it. GW did! that old ******!!!!! payback is a B**** though. *snorts* :wsntme: :HpyDnc:
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:42 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:16 am

Not that I'm complaining or anything - I never saw anything of interest in his spam that I couldn't find on my own anyway.

i cant disagree with this. But it is nice to get things that I havent thought about for a while and click to get there. god bless links!!! :D

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:03 pm

Third day without a VM email in my inbox!

Betcha my post here did the trick. (My handle doesn't disguise my
real identity, seeing how I identified myself in the Roy Gordon thread
when I first used the handle.)
MarshallMattDharma

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:50 pm

MarshallMattDharma wrote:Third day without a VM email in my inbox!

GW had me removed from VM's email list but I got back on it somehow after emailing him. (I think) I havent had any emails as of today 10/5/06. Maybe he hasnt gotten around to sending anything yet today. If you email him, he may add you back if you really want the stuff sent to ya.

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:16 pm

dankk wrote:
MarshallMattDharma wrote:Third day without a VM email in my inbox!

GW had me removed from VM's email list but I got back on it somehow after emailing him. (I think) I havent had any emails as of today 10/5/06. Maybe he hasnt gotten around to sending anything yet today. If you email him, he may add you back if you really want the stuff sent to ya.

Regards,

Dankk

Hi Dankk. No, I don't want to be on his email list. I'm very happy seeing
that I am still not getting email offerings from him.....it's going to be a week
real soon without one (thank God).
MarshallMattDharma

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:31 pm

Yes - the day I finally got kicked off of Victor's list, I took two days off of work so that I would have a 4 day weekend, and a threw a massive party.

I've felt so much more clean ever since.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:12 pm

Hmm..well I have asked but they are like pitbulls..they wont let go. Vistor used to have very good research info mails..very helpfull even. yet since lord knows when its like an ufologist on overdrive, loosing his grip onreality.

By now its funny..the many fights, sorry guys but i have laughed many times, children fighting, it seems that the oldest within research fields are the nastiest..the most childish even.

Like now somebody, has send around a little grr around with the names os zep, shawna, ryguy and ? with a photo of see no evil hear no eveil things..its a cute photo of 3 chimps..this is how i look at it..

I surely have not read what you guys have been doing, but seemingly you guys have become the flee in their fur..you guys either have hit something, of which you might even not be aware of it, that they fear the moment you make 1 and 1 is 2 ..which would make them verey nervous..or you are simply to close..hmmm interesting..cause they do everything to badmouth you guys, and openly..and its striking cause they actually lie out in the open. they know you know that they do, yet they also know that you can not proof it.

Further more, Ryguy, you know when you start to dig in Canada you tred in dark woods...I sensed things, incredible dark.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:49 am

Yse wrote:Further more, Ryguy, you know when you start to dig in Canada you tred in dark woods...I sensed things, incredible dark.

Thanks Yse...I'll keep that in mind. I've not only sensed dark things from Canada - I've conversed with a few, as have you, apparently. I made the mistake of believing the facade they initially presented.

"God show me the way because the devil's trying to break me down...
The only thing that I pray is that my feet don't fail me now...."

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:58 am

Just to update:

I am no longer on VM's list either. I just sent him an email telling him what I thought of him (very colorful I might add) and i havent heard a word from him since.

As of 10/05/06 I havent had another thing from him. I couldnt be happier. :)

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:04 am

dankk wrote:
As of 10/05/06 I havent had another thing from him. I couldnt be happier. :)

Dankk

LOL....Congrats to you Dankk... that's good to hear. We've still got a few on his list, and if anything important comes down the pipe, we're updated and can provide an update here. That doesn't happen too often though (anything important coming along). lol...
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:11 am

LOL Ry ...
dankk
Banned

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames