Victor's list or OM's list?

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby Yse » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:31 pm

Ryguy

> Thanks Yse...I'll keep that in mind. I've not only sensed dark things from Canada - I've conversed with a few, as have you, apparently. I made the mistake of believing the facade they initially presented

Sensed dark things from Canada..hmmm I have been sensing that one, since I woke up to the truth of Alice in wonderland..i know certain things about that country, while I never even came close to that big hidden part of the world. During my modeling years, interst was shown in me as a model, I refused. Models tried to get me to check Canada out for a while as they insisted that I would work like hell, I refused. Scouters insisting CANDA was the place to be. I refused.
Reasons where asked cause nobody got it why I refused certain countries, such as Canada-Australia-Greece-Brasil. Why I turned down big money jobs was beyond their imagination. Reason for refusing, money does not mean a damn thing to me, and that what I hate the most in this world, that what makes me really become lethal is connecting all 4 of these places. I do not care for much, but I do care for innocence, and give my live to this cause, that innocence may bllom and blossom again, and develop into its greatness as was intended with this grand experiment. Its frequencies are very much needed within this universe, by this earth is the danger for this universe, if it continues to set of frequencies as it currently does. This is what its all about in the end.

Believing their façade, many do, which is logical, look at how they set themselves of. Everybody would make this mistake, just as many make the mistake to believing that the Netherlands is just a small little wet country that is about freedom, its not and never was.

Hmmm you do spark a interest in my brain, so this is why they do not like you at OM? If I am indeed correct with what I suspect here, than we have same interests.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:54 pm

Yse wrote:Hmmm you do spark a interest in my brain, so this is why they do not like you at OM? If I am indeed correct with what I suspect here, than we have same interests.

You may be correct, but without knowing what you suspect, I'm not sure.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to OM Flames