Food fight

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Food fight

Postby ufologist » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:33 pm

What is it about this forum that manifests itself in such pathological defensiveness?

Any criticism of the operative point of view is met by the little army of the protectors of the faith- bayonets flashing in the moonlight.

It reminds me of Dumbya-ism ranged to the max.

In particular, I point to that one-line artist, hidden-thing, who thinks that his one-line put-downs are actually meaningful. One wonders what he’s hiding… .

And, of course there’s Ryan Dube- mister defensive, himself. Can he ignore nothing? Every bite annoys him and provokes another inane response.

And then there’s shawna- queen of the defensive repartee. What’s the story there? That Victor called her a whore? That she’s simply stupid? Why can’t she simply ignore??

Now we have dank. He claimed to be a doctor on OM. Jesus- save me from my arthritis! And IPdaily who hates dank… .

Shawna has put a lot of energy into the taming of the peeman. He now, rightly, rejects this cowardly b.s..

I love food fights. And this is a great one!
fight
we know nothing for sure
ufologist
Latrine Only

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:42 pm

maybe you should try getting up on the other side of the bed some day
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ufologist » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:44 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:maybe you should try getting up on the other side of the bed some day

meaning what?
we know nothing for sure
ufologist
Latrine Only

Postby ufologist » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:46 pm

pathological defensiveness... good work
we know nothing for sure
ufologist
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:48 pm

Meaning we've yet to see any sort of positive post from you. Have you anything beneficial to add? Or are you only capable of attacking others?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:16 pm

Seems only capable of attacking others who don't faithfully (or should that be fanatically?) 'believe' in the likes of Doty, Friedman, Collins, Hamilton, Strieber, Burisch, serpo ....

Bit like a sheep dog trying vainly to round up the more independent minded sheep.

Someone throw it a bone and it might wander off and play with that instead.

Why the hell should it care what we choose to believe?

Maybe someone's paying it to evangalise them all?

Maybe it's been wearing one of those funny helmets that can induce religious experiences?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:49 pm

ufologist wannabee wrote:Now we have dank. He claimed to be a doctor on OM.

I would just like to correct you here. the rest of the stuff you said matter very little to me as you are simply just not worth dealing with.

This is what I said. I did not say i was a doctor. Please dont make things up.

Dankk wrote:Telling me I truly dont know what i am talking about is a serious miscalculation on your part as I hold a degree in medicine and therefore know a lot more than you give me credit.

Have fun rummaging in the toilet toon. :)
dankk
Banned

Postby ufologist » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:58 pm

dankk wrote:
ufologist wannabee wrote:Now we have dank. He claimed to be a doctor on OM.

I would just like to correct you here. the rest of the stuff you said matter very little to me as you are simply just not worth dealing with.

This is what I said. I did not say i was a doctor. Please dont make things up.

Dankk wrote:Telling me I truly dont know what i am talking about is a serious miscalculation on your part
as I hold a degree in medicine
and therefore know a lot more than you give me credit.

Have fun rummaging in the toilet toon. :)

you "as I hold a degree in medicine" ?

OK, thanks, doc.
we know nothing for sure
ufologist
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:22 am

ufologist wrote:
you "as I hold a degree in medicine" ?

OK, thanks, doc.

-----

The rules are as follows:

1. Bringing up old fights or arguments with other forum members into this forum will not be tolerated.

----

Last warning.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:39 am

His reply didnt make sense to me at all ryguy.

He is foaming at the mouth at wanting so badly to making others mad at his petty ramblings. What he is doing now, instead, is making (at least me) chuckle. All he has left is the latrine and he still logs in to insult people. LOL I find that to be truly pathetic.

He could have used his thoughts to be a part of the forum. Instead, he does his very best to insult people that he does not know. I suppose that maybe if he didnt have a dad that beat him down every night in a drunken stupor, he wouldnt be like this. That, or he just doesnt want to be a part of this at all, and tries to see how long it takes for him to be booted out for good.

Either way, I still get a laugh from it.

Regards,

Dankk

ps. Is there noone here that he agrees with on anything? Sad. You should find a new home son. A place where you can be happy. Being negative all the time just isnt healthy. mmk?
Last edited by dankk on Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
dankk
Banned

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:17 am

dankk wrote: I suppose that maybe if he didnt have a dad that beat his a$$ every night in a drunken stupor, he wouldnt be like this.

Woah dude...careful. Now you forced me to have to issue you a citation too... lol Just a warning though. Drive safely now. :)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:24 am

:( I thought it was allowed in the latrine. Otherwise I would not have written it. I have edited my post to remove the offensive word. My apologies to you and members alike.

Thank you officer. Seat belt is on. :)

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:02 am

dankk wrote::( I thought it was allowed in the latrine.

Yeah - those rules weren't really clear. The Latrine is for the forum wars/bashing that most of the members here didn't want to have to read through. So while this area is for such conflict, the general rules of forum behavior still apply. Our fault for not making the rules clear.

No probs.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:08 am

You know I don,t hate you Dankk you have never done anything for me to justify hating you . You do bug me but I don,t hate you . just so you know

***MOD EDIT*** corrected spelling of dankk's name - again
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:47 am

You bug me too. Let there be no doubt about that. I didnt have any problems with you until you started in on me back at the forum that is not to be mentioned here. If you dont think that you started in on me, then please go and read the 2012 thread that has since been locked and is now on the second page in the serpop forum.

I simply reacted to your insults.

dankk

ps. You spelled my name wrong again. :x
dankk
Banned

Google

Return to OM Flames