Kim Walker

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Kim Walker

Postby jane » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:21 pm

Kim…

I’ll just say this: she is no-one to screw with.

Let me illustrate this with a little story.

We first met in 1991 at a Christmas Party in Boulder, Colorado. Her reputation as all-knowing had preceded her. It was said of her that she was graduate of Cal, Harvard and Michigan with degrees in philosophy. That she had participated in Psy studies at Duke. That she was a witch or an alien! And yet there she was in a Santa hat swigging on a fifth of Back Jack and hitting on a 16 year old boy! What to think???? She was, at that time, building a bar- the very one that I’m in right now. She had created a construction company called Eagle Claw. Well anyway, I must say that she lit up the room. I, personally, was in awe of her. She was beautiful and exquisitely brilliant and she smelled like sex.

She said she saw the future as well as the distant past. She said that the future was particularly bleak during the next 20 years and that the president would remain in power through his son. Of course no-one believed her. She also made claims that she could not only predict the future but that she would prove it in an unambiguous way.

Well to make a long story short- she was challenged to select a lottery number. And she did. But lotteries came and went. And then in March or April of 1992- there it was- Kim Walker wins the Colorado lottery for 26 million dollars! Christmas of 1992 was gathering of believers to say the least. She has since won lotteries in many states under various names and all of her winnings have been contributed to the poor. Every penny.

So that’s the story of the cartoonist. She no-longer posts on these sites. She is my lover and my geist though I haven’t seen her for a while now.

She always posted from her bar as I do now. I am the hostess (and co-owner) there. And I suppose you have our IP, good detectives that you are. I know that she gives me permission to post this. How I know this shall remain a little secret.

Jane
jane

Postby ryguy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:14 pm

Well whaddya know. Turns out Kim really is a she. Guess I'm not a very good detective after all. Based on the vulgarity and language used in most of the posts and even in personal email exchanges I've had with Kim, I came to the conclusion that Kim must be male. Blame my social upbringing and cultural bias...to think a woman couldn't possibly write like that.

Also - I apparently was wrong regarding Kim's place of work. As far as I could tell, it certainly wasn't a bar. But what do I know.

I hope Jane is just as philosophical and intriguing...yet devoid of the toonish trolling-style posts. Based on this first post - it appears a true philospher has joined us.

Welcome,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby jane » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:52 pm

ryguy wrote:Well whaddya know. Turns out Kim really is a she. Guess I'm not a very good detective after all. Based on the vulgarity and language used in most of the posts and even in personal email exchanges I've had with Kim, I came to the conclusion that Kim must be male. Blame my social upbringing and cultural bias...to think a woman couldn't possibly write like that.

Also - I apparently was wrong regarding Kim's place of work. As far as I could tell, it certainly wasn't a bar. But what do I know.

I hope Jane is just as philosophical and intriguing...yet devoid of the toonish trolling-style posts. Based on this first post - it appears a true philospher has joined us.

Welcome,
-Ry

Thanks.

Kim is (was) amazing. She has disappeared . I'm no philosopher, nor am I worthy of posting Kim's thoughts. I'm just a barmaid. Kim is gone, for how long- who knows? But she told me to search your forum. Which I am doing.

I have seen your reaction to Kim. It distresses me. But she asked me to hang in. So I will. She also showed this forum to a few other hangouts! hehe..

Everyone here loves Kim. So maybe the responses will be love-positive towards her. I don't think this is a disavowal of your forum. It is just love of Kim.

She told me that she has messed with you in the past. I'm not sure what she meant. But she mentioned ipfreely, springer and ry. That she conned ry and stringer into thinking that she was ipfree. Make any sense? Not to me, but she said that. It had to do with missplaced apostophes and commas . That's all I know. Make any sense?

Anyway, Kim is now gone. Bad news for me because we were lovers...

I'm hoping that she'll come back here and we'll be back here.

Love,

Jane
jane

Postby dankk » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:11 pm

Hello Jane,

Welcome to the RU board. :)

Nice to have you along.

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby jane » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:30 pm

.,..maybe
jane

Postby dankk » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:38 pm

jane wrote:.,..maybe

?

well, as far as I am concerned, Its nice to have you along, so far. :)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:33 am

In a private message this character accused me of being a lover of Yse. I'm so pissed off!!!

Please don't send me any more stupid private messages!

Jane
jane

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:35 am

whatever you say... thanks for stoping by. :-$

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:39 am

dankk wrote:whatever you say... thanks for stoping by. :-$

~Dankk

Here's what he said in a private message. Judge for yourselves!:

Shawnna and I are not friends at all whatsoever and I wont go into that further.

Yse is not here anymore. She has went off the deep end imho. Your post said that you havent seen her for a long time and now you say until recently that you two were lovers? There is already something not right here.

To be quite honest. I dont know of a "kim" or of you. So when I said nice to have you along, I meant it. I hold no grudge toward anyone. I am a student in this life and live to learn. Care to teach? It seems you have something to share.

One last thing, I dont speak in riddles. I am quite plain in what I say and what I mean. I dont have ulterior motives. I am merely a person that loves to learn and be a part of the bigger quest. The truth.

Regards,

Dankk
jane

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:42 am

and what I said was this:

Anyway, Kim is now gone. Bad news for me because we were lovers...
jane

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:44 am

It was a formatting error. Nothing more. I didnt make a new paragraph. Sorry for that. You seem to be pretty high strung. I would like to ask you to calm down and allow for time and reflection on PM's.

The next sentence was talking about you and Kim, not about Yse.

Lastly, you PM'd me first. Not the other way around as you suggested.

wow. 10 minutes and I have an enemy, I think its a new record. lol

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:48 am

I would appreciate it if this Dankk guy would apologize to me and not PM me anymore. He's a freak. I don't need this crap.

Sincerely,

Jane Wolk
Golden, Colorado
jane

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:52 am

dankk wrote:It was a formatting error. Nothing more. I didnt make a new paragraph. Sorry for that. You seem to be pretty high strung. I would like to ask you to calm down and allow for time and reflection on PM's.

The next sentence was talking about you and Kim, not about Yse.

Lastly, you PM'd me first. Not the other way around as you suggested.

wow. 10 minutes and I have an enemy, I think its a new record. lol

~Dankk

I did PM first. Thjis is that PM:

To: dankk
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:03 pm
Subject: understand
Hi Dankk.

I hope you undertand Kim's reality as Janey has posted. Kim is a beautiful woman. An angel. Jesus said that he comes with a double-edged sword. Kim agrees.

Best,

Janey
and
KIM

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:53 am

Ok, you know what? I dont owe you a thing. You come in here and I welcome you. You pm me and I reply. You make an error in judgement and I apologize for it.

I dont know really what you are here for but I will tell you this. It isnt to start crap with me. You made it clear that you have an agenda from the first of your posts. If you are here to talk on behalf of Kim, so be it, but anything else you say against me I will remove and send it to the moderator forum for review.

I will not reply to anything else. I will simply take action. This is your first warning. Leave me out of your posts and write what you came here for. Period.

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby johnjoseph » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:56 am

<:roflmao:>
johnjoseph

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames