Kim Walker

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:08 am

johnjoseph wrote:<:roflmao:>

Meaning what, John?
jane

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:24 am

*** MOD DELETION *** by Dankk

Keep your writings to Kim and not others. No insults, racial slurs, or trolling will be tolerated.
jane

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:46 am

*** MOD DELETION *** by Dankk

Jane, toon... keep your posting to KIm and stop this crap. This is your second warning. The next will be a ban.

~Dankk
jane

Postby ryguy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:05 am

johnjoseph wrote:<:roflmao:>

There's nothing funny about a troll intentionally antagonizing someone.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:15 am

I never sought to intentionally antagonize anyone. If my words were provocative- so be it. That's what words are for, no? Truth can be painful, as we all know. Please repost my posts and let the people here decide. Dr. Dankk is acting like a fascist censor.
jane

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:19 am

Your posts are being reviewed right now. I think you are acting a bit premature here toon...

What can I say? What you dont know, you dont know. And words are NOT to be provacative only. There is such a thing as poise, respect, and polite exchange. Truth has nothing to do with your trolling and racial slurrs. not to mention your attacks on me. Would you like to stop now and stay? Or would you like to be banned? It is up to you. :)

~Dankk

edit: I did warn you that your posts would be deleted if you didnt stay on course with your original post. You chose not to do that. This is why you now sit with 2 warnings and a pending ban. I dont want an apology, I want you to stop acting the fool and post something worth reading.
Last edited by dankk on Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
dankk
Banned

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:21 am

dankk wrote:Your posts are being reviewed right now. I think you are acting a bit premature here toon...

What can I say? What you dont know, you dont know. And words are NOT to be provacative only. There is such a thing as poise, respect, and polite exchange. Truth has nothing to do with your trolling and racial slurrs. not to mention your attacks on me. Would you like to stop now and stay? Or would you like to be banned? It is up to you. :)

~Dankk

Racial slurs??????????????? Tell me!
jane

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:25 am

I will, but only because it may help you see your err...

You said this about Yse:

jane wrote:I detest Yse and everything she stands for. She is a paranoid jew-baiter and a drunk.

Dont make excuses or explain your position. Just focus and stay on track. There is no reason to continue the drama. Be productive. This thread is not about you and I. It is about Kim, correct?

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby jane » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:27 am

Accusing someone of racial slurs is serious slander. Quote them to me Doctor Dankk. Show the world my 'racial slurs.' Do it now or forever hold your peace. To make uncorroberated accusations of such import requires evidence, no? Show me the racial slurs!
jane

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:30 am

Better yet, read the PM I've just sent you.

Zep

*This thread will now be locked until I have a response from Toon.*
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to OM Flames