More OM stuff

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:37 pm

Shawnna wrote:IPF - why do you want to get involved in this kindergarten game? Frankly, I think it reflects negatively on all who continue to beat this non-issue over and over.

I,m being silly not serious Miss lol got ya I guess
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:47 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:
Shawnna wrote:And to anyone considering revealing any personal information, DON'T DO IT!

Dankk (and Ry to some extent also) appears caught in a classic catch-22:
* If you don't reveal irrelevent personal information, you will forever be barraged with accusations of lying (or inadequate investigation, as the case may be).
* If you do reveal irrelevent personal information, you open yourself up for the kinds of personal attacks Shawnna faced (like, say, having your credit report spread around the net).
It is a lose-lose situation :( but, frankly, imo, one option is a bit more lossy than the other.

And just imagine, all that time spent wasted arguing, in essence, over whether a myspace profile constitutes evidence of.. well, of anything, could have been used instead for something constructive and worthwhile. It is sad.

Only speaking for my experience though I was warry about revealing my real name and location awhile back it acually was somewhat liberating when I did. But then I really have nothing that can be used against me so I,m not at any risk .
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:52 pm

I agree IPF - it did feel liberating - to a certain extent.

:roll:

So far, I have:

1. Been falsely accused of having multiple names to somehow hide my real identity.
2. Had my address history and credit report spread around via the internet
3. Been falsely accused of meeting with an Al Queda operative in Canada
4. Been called a whore
5. Been falsely accused of contacting Rick Doty's ex-wife

Would I reveal my name again if given the opportunity to go back in time?

No...... and HELL no

These individuals - Victor, Bill, Rick, Jakereason, and others - will do anything to prevent their lies from being exposed.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:13 pm

You forgot the following Shawnna:

6. Being falsely accused of contacting his ex-DIA boss.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:22 pm

ahhh yes..... forgot about that one!

"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:53 pm

Shawnna wrote:ahhh yes..... forgot about that one!

I thought you also were fed information from the CIA.
Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:23 pm

You're right ScaRZ - I have heard rumors that some are saying I'm with the CIA - geeze - forgot about that one too!

And now that I think about it, I do believe last year when I was questionning the Burisch clan at their old forum along with Centrist - we were both accused of being the Illumaniti as well.

:insanity:

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:04 pm

I hope your not taking me wrong Miss your circumstances are entirely different and never meant you or anyone else should do as I had . What happens to some people like you know to well is so wrong it would be a mistake to voluneter your identity..
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby resistthem » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:37 am

I.P.Freely wrote:I hope your not taking me wrong Miss your circumstances are entirely different and never meant you or anyone else should do as I had . What happens to some people like you know to well is so wrong it would be a mistake to voluneter your identity..

Yep, I learned that frist hand :roll: ....Lmao
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Postby Max » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:02 pm

Here's another thing that speaks to the character (lack there of) of those wonderful folks at OM:

As I had posted, I was attacked for having asked too many unanswerable questions in regards to Senor Martinez. So, I asked to have my account closed and was thus BANNED. That would have been ok, except they continued to post about me and to me after they banned me. Of course they did it on purpose so they could have the last word and not be questioned any further.

So, since I know that they use your IP address in order to ban you, I went to their board using a Proxy server. Their server of course let me in. Not intending to do anything dishonest, ( just wanted to ask them if they were going to give me a chance to respond) I used the same name (Max) and the same (real) email address that I had used previously. BAM! Banned again! lol!

Why are they so afraid of me? I asked to close the account, they never said I was being banned for cause. Wouldn't you think that a person like that could re-register?

Apparently not. What I thought were soft questions apparently weren't so easy to answer, so.......

Oh, yeah, plus the fact that IVO's extensive research (Ha!) showed that I was a "sock puppet"! Hilarious!

How can those people still exist? Don't the lemmings realize the path they are being led on?
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:25 pm

Max,

Don't try to understand that which follows no order or logic. You will only get a headache.

Did you know that a MySpace acct is enough to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that someone is not what they claim to be? Following that kind of logic, one can surely get their eyes crossed when trying to understand how anyone could think such conclusions.

But then again, you also have to understand that they get most of their "intel" and followers from a washed up criminal using WebTV. No computer mind you, just WebTV. Using that as a means for understanding how they come to the conclusions that they do makes more sense that way. :) It's elementary my dear Watson. ;)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shadow Watcher » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:02 am

Gotta love Web tv, I recall that they delete your old emails so you cant verify crazy claims.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Max » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:44 pm

LOL! That was one of the things that apparently led to me being banned at OM. I was asking about VM's bogus email warning of a virus and Jakereason tried to explain it away by saying VM is an editor and publicist and doesn't check things out himself! So I asked if he had done the same thing with the Serpo stuff and asked how can one be a publicist and editor without a computer and just relying on Web TV! That's what apparently threw them into their tizzy and I had GW telling me what an honorable gentleman VM is and that I should be careful since I was new there.
HUH? :shock:
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dankk » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:01 am

GW says a lot of things, Max. Go read the post I made about GreatWaller - The Member of Honour here.

I think you will see that he isn't quite as 'honourable' as he would like people to believe. Not only that, but the abusive language filter caught quite a few of his colorful and descriptive words that he chose to use when talking about his "friends" there at OM. Quite the two-faced, double talking narrative that I have come to expect from that sock puppet haven for (as Springer mentioned) "concrete thinkers."

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Max » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:25 am

I had read that dankk. It certainly shows him to be a hypocrite among other things. But you know what struck me as I was reading his comments, was his constant attention to status on that board. He's focused on who has how many stars and who is "languishing" as a moderator and how he saw to it they were "promoted" to "Global Moderator"! Ha! He carries on about how he received his "title" and his "stars" from admin himself! And how it's so important to receive that status because then you get to "discipline" other members! The whole thing is just pathetic! Here is obviously a person who has never accomplished anything of any importance in their life. To be so concerned about all those little petty status symbols just allows others to have a glimpse at his insecure and characterless personality. If they weren't so mean spirited you would wind up feeling sorry for them.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to OM Flames