More OM stuff

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby dankk » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:52 am

It is too bad, he pretty much left me no choice. He has been writing crap about me ever since I left there. off and on. I just got tired of seeing him lie about me. He is old and I thought I would stop seeing this trash eventually, but every time he wrote about me it got worse. So I dropped the bomb on him. His own words are his downfall.

Now there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that I have not only proven to everyone that he lied, but that he is also one that loves to tell anyone the inner workings, full names, and other details about the board.

With this PM history out. And with them knowing how long I have had it. I wonder now if I have more credibility with them. lol Doubtful... Not that it matters, but I bet you that some are thinking, "damn man... he WAS telling the truth!" The only thing I wont show them is what they care about the most. My education of all things. Just goes to show what they consider important material. Some guy they have never met, and his education because it wasnt proven on demand to them. This isnt pay-per-view fellas... Truly a sad thing for a group of people to spend so much time on little ol' me. *chuckles*

~Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am


Postby Max » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:12 am

Yeah, proving your education is extremely important, but VM's background shouldn't be questioned! OM logic.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Shawnna » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:52 am

Max wrote:But you know what struck me as I was reading his comments, was his constant attention to status on that board. He's focused on who has how many stars and who is "languishing" as a moderator and how he saw to it they were "promoted" to "Global Moderator"! Ha! He carries on about how he received his "title" and his "stars" from admin himself! And how it's so important to receive that status because then you get to "discipline" other members!



Like I said very early on in that forum - cult-in-the-making.

And just look at all of those who have been 'wounded' by them for not singing from their cult-in-the-making song sheet.

I am really hoping that at some point, everyone here will stop reading their silly forum and we can move away from the continual pissing contest.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby dankk » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:23 am

Shawnna wrote:I am really hoping that at some point, everyone here will stop reading their silly forum and we can move away from the continual pissing contest.


Agreed. It will happen eventually. Sooner, than later, if only the study and research are focused on ~and the accusations and lies stop.

~Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:29 am

dankk wrote:
Shawnna wrote:I am really hoping that at some point, everyone here will stop reading their silly forum and we can move away from the continual pissing contest.


Agreed. It will happen eventually. Sooner, than later, if only the study and research are focused on ~and the accusations and lies stop.

~Dankk


Well don,t hold your breath on that one I have no intention in stopping going there any more then stop reading here. I enjoy both equally and find areas in both to my agreement and disagreement. My greatest disapointment in both boards is that one of them has of yet stepped up and just quit the name calling no matter what is said by the otherside . But I guess its understandable we are all only human and prone to make mistakes. If my membership there makes me a cultist all I can say is cool The cult is one of my favorite bands.

So you guys tell me if I find both boards equel do you find I have good or bad judment?
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Max » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:38 am

I don't think the ill will will stop as long as they continue to treat people the way they do when they don't like the questions. Look at my case for instance, I was new to that board, they knew it, they decided to get porky with me, so now they've got another individual that has issues with them. Clearly they don't do research before they open their mouth, clearly they don't like the tough questions. How are you going to resolve the situation as long as one side keeps regenerating the ill will?
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:49 am

Its because they are human I never met one yet who wasn,t prone to bouts of stupidity myself included IMO I wish i could just ignore it but the drama just pulls me in anyway. What can I say.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:50 am

max wrote:I don't think the ill will will stop as long as they continue to treat people the way they do when they don't like the questions. Look at my case for instance, I was new to that board, they knew it, they decided to get porky with me, so now they've got another individual that has issues with them. Clearly they don't do research before they open their mouth, clearly they don't like the tough questions


I agree absolutely. I don't think it's the tough questions they have a problem with, it's more the tough followup questions to their b.s. answers they have a problem with...

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby dankk » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:45 am

I.P.Freely wrote:My greatest disapointment in both boards is that one of them has of yet stepped up and just quit the name calling no matter what is said by the otherside.


I.P.Freely wrote:Its because they are human I never met one yet who wasn,t prone to bouts of stupidity myself included IMO I wish i could just ignore it but the drama just pulls me in anyway. What can I say.


So are you saying do as I say, not as I do? :roll:

:mndcntrol:

~Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:56 am

dankk wrote:
I.P.Freely wrote:My greatest disapointment in both boards is that one of them has of yet stepped up and just quit the name calling no matter what is said by the otherside.


I.P.Freely wrote:Its because they are human I never met one yet who wasn,t prone to bouts of stupidity myself included IMO I wish i could just ignore it but the drama just pulls me in anyway. What can I say.


So are you saying do as I say, not as I do? :roll:

:mndcntrol:

~Dankk


Nope I am saying I wish it were not so but understand that it is just the way it is.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Max » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:49 am

Just yesterday I read a post by "JakeReason" over at the Jerry Springer show (aka OM). Let me point out how important those clowns are to me that it took me a couple of weeks to notice it.

In his vitriolic post "jake" calls me a fraud, a liar and supports "IVO" in his characterization of me as a Resolutely Unscrupulous RU sock puppet.

The reason I'm bringing this up now is because recently we have seen the patting on the back that they are all giving themselves regarding their integrity, their character and their "crack investigative skills".

That is so laughable as to be pathetic.

Why did "Jake" attack me? Because I posted here at RU a post he didn't like challenging him and anybody at OM to a debate.

Why was I banned? Because I asked some questions that they didn't know how to answer. They then resorted to their usual MO: attack and insult if you don't have an intelligent answer.

Why am I being called an RU sock puppet? Because I knew Shawnna's name and some other names when I made the challenge! It's all there on the record folks, all you have to do is look.

That's the extent of their proof! That's all they needed to call me a liar, a fraud and a RU sock puppet! Really "crack investigative skills" wouldn't you say?

In fact in his own post "jake" acknowledges and refers to my FIRST post at RU of Dec 11th, and then in the same sentence says:

"""But! you fumbled the ball Maxi Pad and gave yourself
away in the same post, by using real names and sticking up for Shawnna "who
you don't know". So you only heard of OM and RU a week or so ago? Ya Right!
You prove otherwise.
Not only are you a sock-puppet, you are also a liar and a Fraud!""""

Isn't that great? I just posted my FIRST post but I'm a long time associate of some sort because I knew Shawnna's name and a couple of others that are all over posts both at RU and at OM! Not only is he displaying his uncanny skill at being a self described "Senior Investigative Consultant" by this but he is displaying his sterling integrity by using this non-existent evidence to call someone a liar, a fraud, Resolutely Unscrupulous, a sock-puppet and a maxi-pad! I love it when an ass shows himself to be an ass!

Please, anyone, all of you, who have proof of my association with or knowledge of RU and/or any of the people here, please post this for poor "jake" so he doesn't continue to look like the "jakeass" of the year! Please step up, he needs your help!

Among the funnier and more ridiculous things he says is that I need the book "Internet Forums for Dummies" because I posted my challenge here instead of there. (I was banned there) And yet, he's responding to the post! Should we buy him the "How to Form a Logical Thought for Dummies book?

This who the Jerry Springer crowd is relying on for honest information?

If you want to see integrity, character and investigative skills at their finest, his post is at:

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 52&page=18
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Max » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:27 pm

Some people tune in Lenno for their dose of laughter. I'm getting to the point that whenever I need a good laugh I read any post from JakeReason over at the Jerry Springer show.

Here's an excerpt from one of his latest posts:

"However a number of people began to speak with Zep & Ry behind the scenes with warnings that what they were planning to do may not be a wise move, as some of these people have REAL reputations and REAL power.
I was one of those people.
Zep & Ry, you reading? . . . ."


This discredited, pathetic individual actually thinks he's part of some 'power structure"!!! That's so hilarious as to be beyond belief!

Well "jake", I have shown where you are a liar and a hypocrite with an inflated ego who hides under your desk whenever you are asked a question that you can't answer. Then, like the snake you are, you come out from under your desk for a quick strike and go back to hiding! The only reputation you have is that of a slimy snake-oil salesman!

He has not answered any of my emails, when I asked (here) to explain the dichotomy between his pronouncements that at the Jerry Springer show they demand respect for others, and the greatwaller post where he called Shawnna a monster and a devil he chose not to answer that, but instead chose other portions of the SAME post to attack me.

And I know you're reading this because you've shown that already!
Now, is that enough to draw you out? Let's see some of that POWER! HA!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Shawnna » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:48 pm

Yes.... poor jakereason has deluded himself into thinking that he somehow has "connections".

Now why he would believe that is beyond me - unless it is because he truly believes the lies that Bren/Admin told the mods over there a long, long time ago.

:roll:

Or is it because he sees a convicted criminal (Victor Martinez) or an obvious charlatan (Bill Ryan) as individuals with POWER???

What is it exactly, that makes him think he has "connections"??? That's what I'd like to know.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:01 pm

I have nothing for or against you or what you have to say man. But I just thought you would like to know there is a rule about bringing battles from OM over here. For us that have been around for awhile its just got very old ya know.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Max » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:15 am

Thanks IPF, I appreciate the heads up, but I have to tell you that until one of the moderators orders me to stop, I'm going to continue writing about their shenanigans. They take every opportunity to bash and belittle and I guess I haven't gotten to the point where some are, that I can just turn the other cheek and have them slap me again in a cowardly way.

So, in the meantime, I would ask you not to read my posts on the OM/latrine threads and that way you won't be upset with me. Thanks!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

PreviousNext

Google

Return to OM Flames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron