GreatWaller.. HAHAHAHAHA

Any discussion related to OM goes here

GreatWaller.. HAHAHAHAHA

Postby dankk » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:41 am

Man oh MAN I couldnt let this one go... No way! lolol The post that Isaac Ho made is just insanely filling with lies. So, I am going to have to set this extremely old troll straight.. once again.

It seems that in his old age he forgot that I have the PM's that were exchanged between he and I. Looks like I am going to have to put them out here for all to see. Let us begin with the first part of his post, then it will be returned to later in my post here. So lets not dally around and get on with it. :)

GreatWaller wrote:I am with you and I know how you feel regarding this so-called self-proclaimed Dankk Tankk aka Dave!

In the past, that's before he was booted out for good, I have had dealt with him via PMs as instructed by our Admin for him to cool down, admit his fault, stop being antagonistic, quarrelsome, always finding faults with other members and move on.

Additionally, he is a first class con artist in that he tries to get onto Victor Martinez's massive emailing list by using my name without my permission that I recommend him for it...! Victor see through his conning tactics, after I inform him immediately.

OK lets haver a look at what he really wrote now in these PM's he is referring to shall we?

PM 1 about the lame list of VM:
GreatWaller wrote:« Message sent on Sept 8, 2006, 9:26pm »
Hi Dave,

Sorry, I can't provide you with the urls of Reality Unlimited & Above Top Secret. Suggest you consult with googles. These are extremely anti-Serpo forums. I haven't nor do I ever visited them.They are out of bounds to me, friend.

You may write to Mr. Victor Martinez at his url

v******m@webtv.*** (removed the email addy parts myself) Once you are accepted you will see the emails rolling. If you don't succeed for the first time, try again.

Mr. Bill Ryan url: c*****t@serpo.*** .(removed the email addy parts myself)

Good luck,
Isaac Ho

or what about this little gem? I made the most important part bold to show he is outright lying

GreatWaller wrote: Hi Paul,

Glad you have read my letter to the NYT. I am still waiting for either a reply or its appearance in the paper itself. I don't mind you quoting my name to Victor and Bill. Once you are on Victor's list you will also automatically be on Bill's list as well. Be careful, friend, with ATS and RU. There are mine fields and traps. Thanks.
Have to go and eat my dinner. Chat with you later.
Best,
Isaac

Notice he calls me Paul... ROFL... Must have forgotten his meds that day. I brought it up to him and got this reply with yet more proof he is lying...

GreatWaller wrote: Hi Dave,

So sorry for the names mixed up. I am so glad that my good friend, Bill R. has replied to you. As to Victor, you got to be patient with him. He is semi-retired school teacher in LA. But his contacts, including USG, are vast and beyond comprehension. So long as you quoted my name, Victor will include you on his massive list, sooner or later. Take it easy on Robert unless he provokes you. He has the backing of Jeddyhi as well as Ryguy and Zeptepi (child molester) founders of the notorious RU Forum.
Till then, take care, my friend.
Best,
Isaac

OK so now we ALL clearly see that yes, GW did indeed tell me to use his name to get on VM's list. He even wrote them himself. Then after some time, he also tried to have me removed. I simply wrote to Mr. WebTV and boom, there I was, right back on what I now know to be nothing more than a junk e-mail spam list... "the who's who of the ufology community" yea riiiight... That is a striaght up LIE there as well. had to work pretty hard to get off that damnable email list after that.

Oh the Superhero GreatWaller... The Member of Honour with 10 whole stars! ROFL! He acts as if the stars pays his mortgage or something... sheesh! Well, after these next few snippets, he may not be so 'honoured' as what I am about to show will likely make a few people mad at OM. Unless, of course they already know about these quotes I am about to paste, and this sort of thing is common behind the scenes there... I think the next 2 sets of quotes will pretty much put this "member of honour" in his rightful place. And that place is a LIAR and that he is what appears to be the controller of Brenda(n)... He sure likes to make it look that way... Read on. :)

Remember that little stint about me making mention of a possible moderation promotion at OM? And how GreatWaller scoffed at that? How I was totally lying about that? If you dont know what this is about, good.. You are better off.. lol To think I would lie about this is crazy! I am embarrassed to have actually considered this jank position (forgive me, I was one week into the fold there). Have a look at these PM's and then tell me what you think about me supposedly lying about that. :) I am not going to be quoting entire PM's in this part, but I do have them complete, dated, and in their entirety should anything need to be seen in the event that I didn't put enough down here to prove my point. Here we go:

I encourage you to keep posting your message. Pretty soon when you reach 101 posts you will be upgraded to Senior Member with ***** stars in your honour. If Admin likes your posts, he might even upgrade you to be a moderator where you have the power to discipline members for being rude or insulting. My Member of Honour was specially conferred by Admin and he even gave me ten stars! This is between you and me.....

Regards,
Isaac

GreatWaller wrote: I caution you to have patience. Just reach a hundred and get the upgrade. Who knows? If you are in Admin's good book, so far so good, you could be elevated to become a moderator with power of arbitration.

Between you and me, it was I who urged Admin to upgrade Ivo from moderator to global moderator. Admin does defers and listens to me.

GreatWaller wrote: Dankk,

It is inevitable that sometime you cross sword with someone, which includes Shadow, in which I have PM'ed to him to cool it.
I don't care what you write about the Eben technology. I welcome your comment and I already replied to your comment. No problem, friend. Admin is watching, monitoring and evaluating...your next aim should be moderateship, friend. Know what I mean???

Mind if I say so...you erred regarding Admin's purpose. If he doesn't desire peace between you and Paul, he wouldn't PM'ed me to get you both to reconcile. Admin forgives. Your prospects of being a mod is still good provided you are prepared to go his way and reconcile with others, otherwise you wouldn't make a good, unbiased and impartial mod, for which I think you're. You are smart, articulate and logical.
Best,
isaac

GreatWaller wrote: Dankk,

Congratulations. It is Admin's way to reward you, you should thank him.

If you remain tactful, I would like you to become a mod too.

Cheers,
Isaac

As I have said that you have the intelligence, logic and reasoning and would be good material to be a mod. No praise but base on my keen observation of human nature!

Do you know that I have the ears of Admin.

Between you and me - Ivo was languishing as just a mod until I PM'ed Admin and urged him to upgrade him to "Global Mod."
Peace,
isaac

Ok, so I think that should be enough to show that I wasn't just making this crap up... If you read it, you can also see that Brendan (Admin) and Isaac (GW) were actually in talks of asking me to do this dirty mod-ship at the sock-puppet haven AKA OM. At one point, I may well have taken them up on it. But it didn't take long to figure out that the staff at OM are about as lame as one could imagine.

Moving right along with the tour of GreatWaller's PM's to me, this may be particularly interesting for the staff and members at OM instead of here at the FAR SUPERIOR board known as Reality Uncovered... not Reality Unlimited GW! OM Mods, enjoy this set: :)

GreatWaller wrote:Hi dan,

Robertfenix is a bully and an not a very nice person. There are many on this forum who dislikes him intensive, especially myself. I stand by you. He is traitor. He is a member of this forum, but he spends a lot of time in the RU forum which is run by a group of debunkers.
Don't be afraid of him. He is a sucker...Take care, my friend.
We respect your opinion.
Best regards,
Greatwaller

No one really cares about RF but just getting warmed up....

Be careful with DragonFire, he is deceptive and fence-sitter. Scarz has no brains and he is a good pal of Roberfenix who works for the RU forum. Most members are young and inexperienced in things ufo. Please don't get involved with Merlyn's RV. Shadow and myself think he is grab but even than we don't criticize him. We just keep quiet. There are many threads here which are unworthy of our attention. My main interest is Serpo. If not I would have left long ago.
Best,
GW or Isaac

Be extra careful with this guy Jeddhi. He is anti-serpo and his supports Robertfenix indirectly and even encourages him. I don't trust Jeddyhi even though his a mod. He is another not a very nice person.

Best regards,
Isaac

The trouble is that Jedyhi makes the rules and he bends it as like for Robertfenix. Either toe the line or face banning. I am here to advise you since you're new. I know you don't tolerate fools but you have said enough to RF. He is foxy. He will lie low for now until you make another post and he try to tear it up. Then if you get mad and rebuke him. Jeddyhi will step in. I have been warned today by Jeddyhi. Because I call RF a wind bag. Take care, my friend.
Best,
Isaac

Jeddyhi (John XXXXX) a typical snobbish Brit acts as a hatchet man for Admin (Brendan). Bren is soft, practiced RV and try to be friendly to all. His weakness is he is too trusting. If he likes you, he will award you lots of stars and gives you a good title. Jeddyhi is the cofounder of OM forum. His words are law unto themselves.
Either you toe the line or be prepared to boot out. He has already issue you a mild warning to take it easy on Robert, his pet. OM is a small British forum and is competing with both the American ATS and RU forums for members. Ivo5000, my good friend has been trying to get rid of Robert, but he can't because I think Jeddyhi is protecting him. I have left this forum before but I came back because Mr. Bill Ryan, my good friend, counsel me to return for the sake of Serpo in which he needs the support of me. He also dislikes Robert and RU forum gang like Ryguy and Zepeti, both were former mods, which left with our secrets. So I think Admin has many skeletons in his closet and RU gang has the thrump card. Robert shuns between our forum and RU forum giving the latter the secrets. He is a dog, an a sexual intercourseing traitor (forgive my rudeness). He should have been booted out long ago.
You have already been issued with a mild warning by Jeddyhi, so take it easy for the time being. I will stand behind you, Dave.
Take care and all the best.
Best,
Isaac XXX

GreatWaller wrote:Hi Dave,

I am a bit frustrated with the forum because I don't see eye to eye with Jeddyhi. If he continues to protect his poodle Robert, so be it. I will just leave this forum for good. The reason why I still hang on is because of Serpo. I don't like to see people lie and exaggerate about Serpo. Nowadays I only sign in once and while. If you need to contact me, may I suggest you email to me.
Thanks and take care, friend.
Best,
Isaac XXXX

Now this is the part that will blow your mind. Did you know that I was a member at OM for only 2 DAYS before he starts spewing inside information to me? 2 DAYS! And within a week (yes I have it all dated) he was talking about the good ol' Moderating job.

If he wrote all this inside info to me, I can only wonder how many other people he hung the dirty laundry out for that came into that puppet forum that caters to a WebTV mailing list....

GreatWaller, sorry old man, but your lies about me had to be stopped. Actually, I am not sorry. You earned this. With every insulting word you typed about me. Will you step up to the plate and say that these PM's are true? Or will you say I made them all up? I highly suggest you go with option 1. :) Why? Well you should all (at OM) know by now that I wouldn't make any of these claims without having what? logs to prove it. :)

Anyhoo... sorry for the long break in between the beginning of his post to now. I just had to chew up any possibility that what he was saying was in any way true. He continues in his rant here (the red italics are by me):

GreatWaller wrote:
But instead of being grateful for what I'd done to kindly adviced him after wasting my time and after many PMs, Dankk Tankk turned around in the end and accused me of "misleading him" and called me names. What an ungrateful lout he had been!!! <-- What would I be grateful for Isaac? Your thoughts on Serpo? Your complete failure in arbitration with TheShadow that I didnt want in the first place? I called you names? You actually complain about that while calling me a lout? lol

I am appalled and feel really outrageous at Dankk Tankk's ridiculous attitude in that he insist always being "right and smart" and that others are wrong...! Give me a break! <-- "always" right? Give ME a break old man... wow!

This is an entity which we all can do without and don't take the diversionary bait from either the notorious RU...or Dankk Tankk! <-- that "bait" is called logic and truth via many hours of investigation and sacrifice to disprove that your personal "PlayBoy Mag" Serpo is a LIE.

There are better things to do at our OM forum and for our membership. <-- I couldn't agree more, maybe actually doing some research and not making RU the main topic of discussion there, or maybe the site could market some sort of product for profit because ufology sure doesn't seem like it works well for the lot of you.

Forget about this so-called impersonation "Dr." Dankk Tankk. He is nothing but a big mouth and unscrupulous tick and not worth more than a few angry words thrown at him. <-- yes, please forget about Dankk.. you took your meds today didnt you? :) but, again with the name calling... throw the words, then forget about me. sounds good. :)

Dankk Tankk is now in a limbo and like a lost limpet, he has no where to attach too and spread his egoistic craps. <-- Limbo? *looks around* This is limbo?

Greatwaller

Sorry for the mega super long post.. Hopefully after another week of editing it will be easy to read. lol

Hey Isaac, Do you hear that bomb dropping down on you? BOOM!!!!!!

~Dankk

***MOD*** - removed surnames to protect privacy per RU rule # 3.
dankk
Banned

Postby Shadow Watcher » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:16 am

GreatWaller wrote:
Dankk,

It is inevitable that sometime you cross sword with someone, which includes Shadow, in which I have PM'ed to him to cool it.
I don't care what you write about the Eben technology. I welcome your comment and I already replied to your comment. No problem, friend. Admin is watching, monitoring and evaluating...your next aim should be moderateship, friend. Know what I mean???

I certainly hope the reference isn't made about me. I was there briefly in the beginning when everyone played nice. When the truth surfaced, I closed my account and been here since. What a cheeky bastard.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:29 am

Hello ShadowWatcher,

No sir,

This was not concerning you at all. I was referring to (as well as GW in his infinite wisdom) a person known as TheShadow. I do believe I spelled out the entire name in the post. I know it is long, but you should read every single word of it.

Poor GW... He has quite a few answers to give. He did it to himself. I grew very tired of his lies. It will be quite funny to see how this pans out. Well, funny for us, not funny for GW.

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shadow Watcher » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:59 am

The reason I questioned it was because I tend to go by just Shadow on other sites. I couldnt remember if OM was one of them.

good to have you back Dankk.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Springer » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:14 pm

Gadzooks! I had no idea we (ATS) had another competitor(!) time to batten down the hatches and make sail accross the stormy sea. :)

Seriously though, it seems that GW has a strong sense of community there and honestly, that isn't a bad thing. I'm sure he feels a sense of stewardship about the site and was trying to help by attracting an intelligent, logical person into staff. Again, that isn't a bad thing either.

The weird part is why in the world would he say all the stuff that directly contradicts his "back side" messages to you? That is pretty hard to fathom.

It also appears as though he is very distrustful of anyone who doesn't totally believe serpo regardless of whether they are trustworthy or not. A very strong indication of "Concrete Thinking". :o

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:26 pm

In my opinion Greatwaller thinks everybody that doesn't see things in the same light as he does have no brains. I'm glad to be in company of so many others here that have no brains.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:33 pm

Having members with a strong sense of community is only worthwhile IF they also feel empowered to question, and even challenge the moderators and other staff.

One of the fine arts of engaging in this kind of dialog via this medium is knowing how to question another's position with humility and compassion.

Knowing that members will hold us all accountable for accuracy of information, both data and sources, makes us all work harder to ensure our integrity as investigative researchers remains intact.

:P

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:12 pm

ScaRZ wrote:In my opinion Greatwaller thinks everybody that doesn't see things in the same light as he does have no brains. I'm glad to be in company of so many others here that have no brains.

I agree - I'm actually pretty shocked to see some of the people he attacked and how harshly he attacked them...in particular Jeddyhi and you, Scarz. I always expect him to attack us (his description of Zep makes me want to take a trip up there and meet him face to face though)....but I'm pretty surprised he has chosen to attack you guys (and others like Shadow) as well. Seems anyone who shows an ounce of critical thinking skills ends up on his "attack" list.

btw Dankk - Who's Paul?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:33 pm

TheShadow (real name Paul XXXXXX)

I just quoted (copy/pasted) that from a different PM that GW sent to me. He told me the real names of most everyone there at nearly the first few days of being there. I guess he gets crossed up on his names. He called me Paul in a few PM's actually. There are more statements by him attacking other OM staff there I do believe, but I think they get a pretty good idea of what type of guy he is with what I have shown.

Maybe if Brendan would give him a few more stars, it would help his memory some. :roll:

Yeah, I was smart, intelligent, and all that until he decided I shouldn't be anymore. Too bad really, I was enjoying being all smart and stuff... Oh, well. Better get these groceries bagged.

~Dankk

***MOD edit - removed surname to protect privacy per RU rule # 3
dankk
Banned

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:45 pm

ryguy wrote:I agree - I'm actually pretty shocked to see some of the people he attacked and how harshly he attacked them...in particular Jeddyhi and you, Scarz. I always expect him to attack us (his description of Zep makes me want to take a trip up there and meet him face to face though

Yeah, you're not the only one who wanted to take a trip to Canada mate. :evil:

If anyone else here received a similar comment via pm from GW over at OM I would like to hear about it - very much. Confidentiality assured.

It's amazing how many of these folk they can get away with such things :?:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby TheShadow » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:43 am

dankk wrote:TheShadow (real name Paul XXXXX)

I just quoted (copy/pasted) that from a different PM that GW sent to me. He told me the real names of most everyone there at nearly the first few days of being there. I guess he gets crossed up on his names. He called me Paul in a few PM's actually. There are more statements by him attacking other OM staff there I do believe, but I think they get a pretty good idea of what type of guy he is with what I have shown.

Maybe if Brendan would give him a few more stars, it would help his memory some. :roll:

Yeah, I was smart, intelligent, and all that until he decided I shouldn't be anymore. Too bad really, I was enjoying being all smart and stuff... Oh, well. Better get these groceries bagged.

~Dankk

TAKE MY NAME OFF THIS POST YOU LOW LIFE SKUM SUCKING f----!!!!! (Of course i am referring to Dankk) Totally uncalled for

***MOD edit*** - removed surname to protect privacy per RU rule # 3
Last edited by TheShadow on Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:50 am

TheShadow wrote:
dankk wrote:TheShadow (real name Paul XXXX)

~Dankk

TAKE MY NAME OFF THIS POST YOU LOW LIFE SKUM SUCKING f----!!!!! (Of course i am referring to Dankk)

No.. I wont.. You should talk to your buddy GreatWaller about that. He is the one that gave me your name. :)

Sorry Paul XXXXXXXXX, but you were the person stupid enough to give GW your full name. he then gave it to me, right along with most others names there at OM, staff and all.

Have a nice day. :)

~Dankk

dankk
Banned

Postby TheShadow » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:55 am

Dankk, There is no freaking possible reason to be dragging my name into this. I didnt even post here so what kind of low life skum bag would display my real name? Unless of course you missed me and want me to stick around and question your dumb ass every time you make a comment.

BTW: I never actually gave GW my real name. He got it from my email address. But I'll tell you what Mother Flocker you better hope i dont find yours!!!!
Last edited by TheShadow on Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:02 am

I didn't drag your name into "this." I answered a question Mr. XXXXXX. You can carry on and question all you want to, that is what this board is about. But, I will guarantee you that you wont be here long if you don't stop with that language son...

Actually, I don't even need to reply anymore Paul. You should take this up with your good pal Isaac XXXXXX. mmmk?

Regards,

Dankk

dankk
Banned

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:05 am

TheShadow wrote:TAKE MY NAME OFF THIS POST YOU LOW LIFE SKUM SUCKING f----!!!!! (Of course i am referring to Dankk) Totally uncalled for

Ladies and gentleman, this is what TheShadow has said about us and our forum in the past over at his home away from home:

From here
"I said it before and I will say it again......I won't waste the 1/30 of a cent in electricity, internet usage and time it takes to load RU's (A division of ATS) web s-h-i-t-e (Misspelling intended) on my computer screen.
As most here know i am a skeptic as far as most things Serpo go, but the crap-ola they spew over there is just un-readable drivel to me. Between the queen of mis-information and the fella from ATS.....it became a joke there long ago."

and:

From here

I just want to know how this broad (Shawn-nasty) lives with herself. How sad and pathetic must her life be to have to stoop to this level to fell better about herself. I truly feel sorry for any humans that have to personally associate with this soul-less life sucking parasite.

and this:

From here

Okay let me see if i have this straight?
RU forum is ripping on Victor for giving PG rated reading material to a minor, while one of their founders and mods is an actual pedofile?
Yea ok im up to speed.

MOD EDIT
TheShadow, although I understand the sentiment of your post, please refrain from using this word which I have edited above. ZepTepi's behavior does not constitute this slanderous label.

oh...and can't forget this one:

From here

Don't think this fire needs more fuel. Anyone with half a brain can clearly see how they operate. She is truly a person with deep issues! A true hater of everything they CLAIM to stand for! Shame on you Shawn-nasty, and your gaggle of low class followers!
Everything i read here (and there, where i swore i would never go again because of this malicious bee-atch, although i have straggled in there recently to keep on top of things, and felt ill soon afterwards!) makes this forum look better and better! Now enough of this garbage, let's ignore their non-important, non-relevant and extremely biased RU forum and get back to the issues that truly interest us all!! Keep up the good work Jake and Mods! ON WITH DISCLOSURE!!

While I'd love to slap you around for all of the nasty things you've said about my friends...I'll simply have to settle with the pleasure of banning you permanantly. Reason? I'd say it's because of your language, etc...(which is true)....however the truth of the matter is - I really don't like you.

See ya,

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames