GreatWaller.. HAHAHAHAHA

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:12 am

He gets his panties in a bunch because of his name?!?

What a hypocrite, good riddance I say. :lol:


Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm


Postby Shawnna » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:19 am

Wow.....

I am sad that the tone of this has gone to this level.

:?

First, exactly how many individuals with the name "Paul XXXXXX" are there? I'd be willing to bet there are thousands.

Second, I wonder if Mr. XXXXXXX protested this much when jakereason posted not only my current name, but my previous married name, the incorrect names listed on some background check they paid to have run, as well as the street where I live?

I can't recall him protesting one bit, can anyone else?

And the fact that he is complaining here, when the source of this information is none other than greatwaller - the member of honor - from OM - is also astounding to me.

Perhaps it would be best to take the complaint to the source of the privacy violation, Mr. XXXXXXX.

:roll:

Always,
Shawnna

***MOD edit*** - removed surname to protect privacy per RU rule # 3
Last edited by Shawnna on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:27 am

Regardless, RU rule #3:

3. No personal information, including phone numbers, street addresses, or email addresses may be posted in this public forum.


I can't actually think of anything more "personal" than one's name..

If Shadow did not want this information publicly revealed, I think we should follow the intent of Rule #3 and edit this thread.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am

Postby Shawnna » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:02 am

I agree HH - and I've edited out the surname's to protect privacy per the spirit of RU rule # 3 as you've noted above.

And I'm glad you are here to keep us all on the right track.

:bgthbup:

Always,
Shawnna

PS - and for those who are wondering why we've not edited out Victor Martinez' or Bill Ryan's name - that is simple. They have chosen to use their real name and therefore that is their choice.

For individuals who choose to use an alias, our assumption is they want to protect their real name.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or concerns. We're trying to do the right thing.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:17 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:Regardless, RU rule #3:

3. No personal information, including phone numbers, street addresses, or email addresses may be posted in this public forum.


I can't actually think of anything more "personal" than one's name..

If Shadow did not want this information publicly revealed, I think we should follow the intent of Rule #3 and edit this thread.


Agreed HH - thanks for keeping your wits about you, you are right. However, TheShadow will still remain banned for language and for simply being a big jerk.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:23 pm

TheShadow ask me if I would post this for him and here it is below.

TheShadow wrote:

To the staff at RU,

I am banned from your forum (no big deal) so i can not log in to post this myself.

Dankk had no business posting my personal info on your site! Thank God for HH and Shawnna (sorry Miss, never sure if it's 2 Ns or 2 Ws) who in their wisdom saw that Dankk was indeed WRONG and remedied the problem. You are both a credit to the forum! Thanks

The remainder of this email is actually intended for Shawnna.

I wish to apologize to Shawnna for all the nasty things i have written about her over the months. I truely feel that i was very wrong and Shawnna is indeed a very good, caring and decent person, with the guts to say what she is thinking. A trait i absolutely admire!

Sometimes we get swept up in the moment and say things we have no business saying. I am guilty of this on more than one occasion.....as are many others. Since Shawnna's return to your forum I have seen a remarkable change in her attitude and am truly sorry for the nasty and disrespectful things i have written about her at the OM forum.

So please see to it Shawnna gets this and I promise in the future to curtail my pen in matters related to a woman i have grown to respect!

Thanks
TheShadow
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:33 pm

That sincere and humble apology to Shawnna is appreciated...and duly noted.

However....

Okay let me see if i have this straight?
RU forum is ripping on Victor for giving PG rated reading material to a minor, while one of their founders and mods is an actual pedofile?
Yea ok im up to speed.


How about we set up a phonecall (I'll pay for it) - and see if you're brave enough to make that comment above directly to Steve.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Shawnna » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:22 pm

ScaRZ - thank you very much for being willing to post on behalf of TheShadow. I know how hard it must be to act as the go-between and I do appreciate your effort!

Please let TheShadow know that I am deeply grateful for his heartfelt apology.

It takes a courageous person to do what TheShadow has done - he is an example of the kind of humility required for us all to get along.

Always,
Shawnna

PS - and if I wasn't banned at OM, I'd post this there myself for all to see.

:roll:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby dankk » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:40 am

I don't mind the editing.. Its cool by me. It actually shows that RU is a above OM on many levels as they use personal names all the time there. No regard for privacy. And everyone that wanted to know his name now does. :)

I wont apologize to Paul tho. It's not my fault that he has a friend that will tell such secrets...

~Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby Shadow Watcher » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:13 am

I am glad to see Shawnna finally getting some respect from the other site. She was definitely targeted and made embarrassed. It is good to see a reverse.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
User avatar
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 3:06 pm
Location: New England

Postby dankk » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:22 am

Shadow Watcher wrote:I am glad to see Shawnna finally getting some respect from the other site. She was definitely targeted and made embarrassed. It is good to see a reverse.


Yes, I agree SW.. but this is only because they have chosen a new person to target... Gee ~ I wonder who that would be? lol
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby ryguy » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:39 am

dankk wrote:
Shadow Watcher wrote:I am glad to see Shawnna finally getting some respect from the other site. She was definitely targeted and made embarrassed. It is good to see a reverse.


Yes, I agree SW.. but this is only because they have chosen a new person to target... Gee ~ I wonder who that would be? lol


Go BAG BOY!! lol...don't feel bad man...they're just mad cuz you made them fall for the whole Bag Boy thing...hook, line, and sinker.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:04 am

Shawnna wrote:ScaRZ - thank you very much for being willing to post on behalf of TheShadow. I know how hard it must be to act as the go-between and I do appreciate your effort!

Please let TheShadow know that I am deeply grateful for his heartfelt apology.

It takes a courageous person to do what TheShadow has done - he is an example of the kind of humility required for us all to get along.

Always,
Shawnna

PS - and if I wasn't banned at OM, I'd post this there myself for all to see.

:roll:


You are very welcome Shawnna and I was glad to put something up to try and heal instead of harm.
I believe it's time for ALL of us to just move ahead and let it go. I see no need dragging up this mess to play it out time after time. I don't care who did or didn't start it. Time for the real men and the real women to take a giant step forward. You can't control what the other guy does but you certainly can control what you do.
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Postby dankk » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:20 am

Let us not sway from the intent of my post.

1) This post was made to show the GreatWaller has lied when talking about me.

2) He was also shown to employ a two-faced position to those that are staff and also those that are not over at his forum of choice.

3) Lastly, it was shown that he not only jumps in with both feet with regard to new members, but also has no problem telling people there the real names and confidential information regarding posters and inner workings of the staff at OM.

Let there be no doubt that GW has had to do quite a bit of explaining and manipulation of his PM words to keep his position there after I posted what he wrote.

Just because it isn't on display over at the OM board does not mean it isn't going on, to this very day. If he would simply be honest and say he lied regarding his claims about me, that would be a step in the right direction. Well for me anyway... Of course, he has quite a bit of explaining to do to TheShadow, DragonFire, JeddyHi, ScaRZ, and others. I am sure he is doing his best to keep his head above water now.

In the end, I think that good ol GW, member of honour will be left in the dust with anything new coming about because he simply cant shut his mouth. If the staff at OM do actually decide to do nothing. They can surely expect more of the same from him. :)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby dankk » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:25 am

ScaRZ,

I admire what you say. but when you have one lie after another coming at you. There isn't much else left to do but prove that the lies are indeed LIES.

You know for a fact that GW does NOT like you. No big deal. He isn't making up lies about you is he? believe me when I say this.

I have put up with his lies long enough and felt it necessary to show what type of person this guy is. I didn't do this from lie 1. i guess he thought he had full reign and figured he could say anything and get away with it.

You can say what you want to ScaRZ.. but until it happens to you, kindly allow for others to protect their name. I didn't do anything other than show him lying and the type of person the revel in. I haven't made up lies about him.

The flames will stop when the lies do IMHO. Try to find a lie against a staff member at OM from here. Then do the same thing at OM but opposite. You will find a skunked scorecard putting RU in the lead at whenever you decide to stop to ZERO.

~Dankk

PS: Did anyone here know the GreatWaller's "member of honour" award was NOT based on his knowledge of ufology? Rather, it was based on the rough times he went through as a child in a war torn country. If that is the criteria needed to be a "member of honour" at OM, I am quite sure there would be many "honourable members" should they actually be foolish enough to join. Then, GreatWaller wouldn't be nearly as "honourable" as he thinks he is.
Last edited by dankk on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

PreviousNext

Google

Return to OM Flames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron