GreatWaller.. HAHAHAHAHA

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby TheShadow » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:53 pm

Shawnna,

Actually I do not know for certain.

He has mentioned his age in a few PMs (I believe he said he was in his 70s) but no i can not say i know for sure. I guess i just assumed from what he has said and what has been said and his attitude that he is indeed an old timer.

Edit to add: I have read the article and think maybe y'all are reading a bt much into GW. Couldn't the SPECIAL FRIEND have been many people? Admin from OM perhaps? Possibly Annonymous but only because they saw GW's posts and loved the fact that he believed? I will admit the IP thing is odd.....but i really don't see it as convincing as to GW being an accomplice in all this.
I remember when that all went down also. Didn't TM gave some coordinates that happened to be very near where GW was fishing?.....that too was a bit odd.
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:28 pm

Hi TheShadow,

First of all - I wanted to apologize for my last few "jerk" comments. It's clear from your last few posts that it's not the case.

You've made some great points regarding GW.

TheShadow wrote:Edit to add: I have read the article and think maybe y'all are reading a bt much into GW. Couldn't the SPECIAL FRIEND have been many people? Admin from OM perhaps? Possibly Annonymous but only because they saw GW's posts and loved the fact that he believed?

Yes - that part of the article is based on the fact that the two things appear connected...Victor inadvertently removing GW....and then immediately alerting anonymous to the mistake - and apologizing.

However - you are absolutely right that, as of yet, no one is really certain either way how that information plays into the big picture. What is certain is that he was referred by someone important (special) to Victor.

I will admit the IP thing is odd.....but i really don't see it as convincing as to GW being an accomplice in all this.
I remember when that all went down also. Didn't TM gave some coordinates that happened to be very near where GW was fishing?.....that too was a bit odd.

I agree. By the way, just a minor correction - it wasn't TM...it was the folks distributing the Seinu releases. Those coordinates were part of one of those releases.

Cheers,
-Ry

P.S. - Maybe we can continue this discussion in the "Project Serpo" forum....
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:58 pm

TheShadow wrote:I am willing to put all the BS and flame crap behind us........are you?

Even though Zep Tepi has asked us to not reply anymore in this part of the board, I will need to put one more post in here.

Yes, TheShadow, I too am willing to put this behind me. Just please try to keep the name calling and doubts about my eduction to yourself if you don't mind sir.

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby TheShadow » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:08 pm

ryguy wrote:Hi TheShadow,

First of all - I wanted to apologize for my last few "jerk" comments. It's clear from your last few posts that it's not the case.

You've made some great points regarding GW.

Cheers,
-Ry

P.S. - Maybe we can continue this discussion in the "Project Serpo" forum....

No Need...i can be a jerk!! LOL and i am the first to admit it!!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Previous

Google

Return to OM Flames