The answer to the "RU or OM" debate...

Any discussion related to OM goes here

The answer to the "RU or OM" debate...

Postby Springer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:45 pm

In all the "smack-talk" going back and forth between RU and OM I am amazed that nobody has pointed out the ONE TELLING, UNDENIABLE FACT that differentiates these two fora...

Unless I am mistaken, I have never seen a single Member of RealityUncovered.com quit RU in anger and disgust and go join OM and profess that anger and disgust. (OM insiders who registered here obviously don't count, I am only talking about the general public who have learned of serpo recently and came looking for the truth)

Now I have seen more than one OM member quit OM, register at RU and profess disgust and outrage over the "situation" at that site.

Based on the above, I think it's pretty evident what's happening and who is winning the "minds and hearts" and who is alienating people by way of insider B. S. and outright propaganda. :lol:

It certainly doesn't need to be that way, but, I suggest that if you have senior members of "honor" spilling the inside scoop and talking negatively about staff to newbies you are in BAD SHAPE as a community.

Just an observation...

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby dragonfire » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:02 pm

You are very correct Springer,

But I got banned to the latrine because I got a "mod" title at OM, hahaha, dankk gets more inside info than I do, hahaha

Oh yeah I forgot, I don't do any "research either :wink:

DF (deceptive Fencesitter)
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby TheShadow » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:59 pm

Springer,
I am one that left this forum for the other. I still read here on occasion and must confess as of late I have been spending equal time between the two forums just to see the volley of fire between the players in this little ongoing flame war.

I left here because I got tired of the total negativety of everything Serpo.

Do i believe Serpo is fact? HELL NO, not even 1% of ot at this time (and no it is not because of the exposes here at RU I have drawn my own conclusions from everything that has gone on over the months) I dont believe Serpo to be anything more than a fairy tale, but it is a fun little distraction from everyday life.

I also am one of the great skeptics there. (Yes i have been banned and re-instated several times) But truth be told as long as you remain respectful ALL opinions are welcome there!!

In closing let me just say...........De De Dankk!!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:05 am

Good observation Springer my man... :) Good point too! Almost no one leaves RU to go back to OM. Not unless you are toon. But that individual doesn't count. No one lets him stay anywhere for long.

Not only that, but that smack talk seems to always originate at OM and whomever it may concern at the time will finally get fed up with the lies being spread and have to bring them back to reality (as in my case with GreatWaller). I didn't necessarily "want" to post his private messages to me in public. But too many occasions he has led people to believe that I was "using" him to get in with other people I now know to be snakes. Then while I was at it, I thought I may as well go ahead and show what kind of person he is as well so that any future comments/lies from him would be taken with a grain of salt. He isnt nearly as honest and loyal as he claims to be. Well, unless you believe exactly what he does and don't question him in any way whatsoever.

In a perfect world we should be able to ignore the rantings, and usually that happens, for a time. But being human, that can only last so long if it is continued post after post over there. I would love for the two forums to simply agree to disagree and just stop this madness. One day it will be that way, but not anytime soon I don't think.

Lastly, one thing that particularly bothers me overall about the OM board is that a lot of the accusations/attacks that come from them say that there is no verifiable proof for the researchers here at RU (or ATS) to make the claim that Serpo is a hoax. Have these people not read anything other than OM and Serpo.org? The stance I take on this whole serpo story after countless hours of reading and posting and following others studies is this: Serpo is a hoax. That is my official position. I would admit being wrong in a heartbeat if undeniable proof were presented however. I want to believe that we are not alone in the universe. I think there are of forms of life out there. But serpo is nothing more than hype to sell a stupid book IMHO.

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby dankk » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:30 am

dragonfire wrote:You are very correct Springer,

But I got banned to the latrine because I got a "mod" title at OM, hahaha, dankk gets more inside info than I do, hahaha

Why wouldn't I get more inside info than you? And that makes no sense either based on a reply from what Springer wrote. Oh well.. why would I expect less from you? Plus, I highly doubt you were banned to the latrine because of your mod title. It's thinking like that that causes flame wars.

TheShadow wrote:Do i believe Serpo is fact? HELL NO, not even 1% of ot at this time (and no it is not because of the exposes here at RU I have drawn my own conclusions from everything that has gone on over the months) I dont believe Serpo to be anything more than a fairy tale, but it is a fun little distraction from everyday life.

uh-huh... ok then... you don't believe even 1% in serpo, but you wont give even one ounce of credit to the RU team for you own conclusions huh? Pray tell where did your conclusions come from without taking anything at all from here? Dont be like that, give credit where credit is due.

TheShadow wrote:In closing let me just say...........De De Dankk!!

What is that supposed to mean?

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Springer » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:38 am

TheShadow wrote:Springer,
I am one that left this forum for the other.

I left here because I got tired of the total negativety of everything Serpo.

I Stand Corrected and apologize for not knowing that before I made the statement I made.

I ask you this however, after reading Greatwaller's posts in Dankk's expose' do you see anything "bizarre" about OM's old timers?

It would shock me to my timbers if I were to ever discover an ATS "Senior Staffer" was sharing that kind of information with ANYONE much less someone who had only been a Member for a week or so! :o

TheShadow wrote:Do i believe Serpo is fact? HELL NO, not even 1% of ot at this time (and no it is not because of the exposes here at RU I have drawn my own conclusions from everything that has gone on over the months) I dont believe Serpo to be anything more than a fairy tale, but it is a fun little distraction from everyday life.

You and me BOTH! It is a fun little distraction from everyday life! :lol: The ONLY thing about serpo that "interests me" is the diversionary entertainment quality the SOAP OPERA surrounding the bollocks has going for it.

TheShadow wrote:I also am one of the great skeptics there. (Yes i have been banned and re-instated several times) But truth be told as long as you remain respectful ALL opinions are welcome there!!

There's the rub and why I won't post there. As bad as I hate to admit it, I know I would fall short of maintaining a "respectful attitude" and that isn't right no matter what. I would NEVER go into someone else's house and "spit on their floor" so I will not go into someone else's "cyber home" and be disrespectful to them.

I think that's a real problem they are having too. I agree I've not seen anyone banned over there that didn't cross the "line", while their line is, IMHO, insanely dogmatic and "PRO SOAP OPERA", it IS their "cyber home" and they ARE free to disallow, boot out and allow ANYONE they want. :) The unfortunate side effect is that "hard-line" makes it look like an obvious propaganda machine pitching a laughable story. That's a death sentence for growth in this business, can't be a one trick pony or a "one way Ray".

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:17 am

dragonfire wrote:But I got banned to the latrine because I got a "mod" title at OM, hahaha, dankk gets more inside info than I do, hahaha

Tut tut DF, a bit of a selective memory problem there ;)

Taken from here
dragonfire wrote:Will one of the Borg please delete my account. No resistance, just do it thank you.

We don't delete accounts, but we do change their posting priviliges to the Latrine only - for obvious reasons.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:49 am

Zep,

Isn't it funny how the staff and "some" members at OM will make a claims like DragonFire just did, yet they all seem to forget all about what actually happened and that there is proof to show what actually happened?

I find it hilarious to watch these people their make claims and then have proof and facts showing the contrary. *snorts*

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:54 am

Yeah, it does seem to happen "quite a lot"!

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:45 am

dankk wrote:

uh-huh... ok then... you don't believe even 1% in serpo, but you wont give even one ounce of credit to the RU team for you own conclusions huh? Pray tell where did your conclusions come from without taking anything at all from here? Dont be like that, give credit where credit is due.

What odd about that Dankk ? IMO I have not seen anything to convince me Serpo is a hoax any more then I have seen anything to prove Serpo to be true. IMO there simply is not enough data to draw a intelligent conclusion of any king. And IMO that is the belief of 95% of the membership at OM also. I simply need more to be convinced of anything at this point There is to much going on beyond my view (or so it seems) to not leave all options open again
this is just my opinion .

You know what I wonder somethime just what would it take to make you guys believe serpo was not a hoax anyways? Just curious if anything could
TheShadow wrote:In closing let me just say...........De De Dankk!!

What is that supposed to mean?

~Dankk
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:18 am

I.P.Freely wrote:
You know what I wonder somethime just what would it take to make you guys believe serpo was not a hoax anyways? Just curious if anything could

I'm happy to answer that for you IPF - for me it would take nothing short of EBEN DNA, verified by an independent third party, (not under contract with any government agency) to believe Serpo was not a hoax.

:P

Does that mean I am a "debunker"? I don't think so.

Frankly, I can't imagine that in all of the Universe, the residents of Earth are the only intelligent life form. In fact, when I first ran across the Serpo story, I truly wanted to believe that it could be true! What an amazing thing to imagine, huh?

What I am saying is that because an admitted liar (otherwise known as Rick Doty) with a long history at these kinds of charades has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt to have been the originator of the Serpo material - there is nothing short of EBEN DNA - verified by an independent third party (not under contract with any government agency) that could convince me Serpo was anything other than a Rick Doty made up story.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:42 pm

Shawnna wrote:What I am saying is that because an admitted liar (otherwise known as Rick Doty) with a long history at these kinds of charades has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt to have been the originator of the Serpo material - there is nothing short of EBEN DNA - verified by an independent third party (not under contract with any government agency) that could convince me Serpo was anything other than a Rick Doty made up story.

And IPFreely previously stated:

I have not seen anything to convince me Serpo is a hoax any more then I have seen anything to prove Serpo to be true.

There is the difference IPFreely... Those who read the evidence that has been presented, understand the history of the individuals involved, and think carefully and logically about it - understand that there is more than enough evidence to prove that Serpo is a complete fabrication. Those who say "I have not seen anything to convince me Serpo is a hoax", either (A.) are not taking the time to read and understand all of the available evidence, and/or (B.) are simply unaware of the history of the individuals involved and/or (C.) are extremely gullible and naive.

Because Bob Collins says it is so does not make it so. Because Victor makes a claim does not make it true. These same people, who "have not seen anything to convince me Serpo is a hoax..." after actual verifiable evidence is provided to support that, are also very quick to believe men like Victor, Bob Collins, and/or Bill Ryan who present claims without any -->*independantly verifiable*<--- supporting evidence at all. Why? Because it's much easier to believe the claims you want to believe - rather than to accept the truth that you don't want to believe.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shadow Watcher » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:56 am

I am one person who has been on board the serpocoaster since day one. I went from being opem minded on ATS to hopeful at OM and finally disappointed in serpo at RU. I have read all of the posts and threads for over a year. I was one of the hopeful fence-sitters for quite a while, when ATS shut down the big thread, I followed the guys to Om. I held out hope that Bill Ryan was going to deliver. I think the day the music died was when the 'picture' was shared. Man that took the wind right out of the sails for me. GW was a one man cheerleader there and lines were drawn in the sand. I deleted my account there when RU was born. I feel that the folks here have done an amazing job exposing lies and deception regarding serpo. I like to believe I have read all sides available and came to the conclusion that serpo is nothing more than a marketing ploy. What bothers me most is reading posts from people who say that the serpo story would make a great book or movie. I cringe at the fact that this is EXACTLY what 'they' want to hear. If I see a book or movie come out of this, I swear to god I will puke in a bucket. It would prove that serpo excelled where prophet yahwey failed. Money
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:16 am

Dont feel too bad Shadow Watcher,

Lots of books come out and don't get any publicity or enough revenue to back up the cash flow it takes to publish a book and turn it into a profit. If Serpo did come out to be a book deal, it would not only not sell a lot of books, it would also be yet another nail in the coffin for those that hold on so dearly to the idea the this rank story actually holds validity in any way. It would be a literal stamp of condemnation and proof that this is exactly what it was thought to be by some (including myself).

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shadow Watcher » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:12 am

the prophecy shall be fullfilled. I sure hope no one buys it when it does come out. ..WHEN
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames