The answer to the "RU or OM" debate...

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:54 am

ryguy wrote:

There is the difference IPFreely... Those who read the evidence that has been presented, understand the history of the individuals involved, and think carefully and logically about it - understand that there is more than enough evidence to prove that Serpo is a complete fabrication. Those who say "I have not seen anything to convince me Serpo is a hoax", either (A.) are not taking the time to read and understand all of the available evidence, and/or (B.) are simply unaware of the history of the individuals involved and/or (C.) are extremely gullible and naive.

Because Bob Collins says it is so does not make it so. Because Victor makes a claim does not make it true. These same people, who "have not seen anything to convince me Serpo is a hoax..." after actual verifiable evidence is provided to support that, are also very quick to believe men like Victor, Bob Collins, and/or Bill Ryan who present claims without any -->*independantly verifiable*<--- supporting evidence at all. Why? Because it's much easier to believe the claims you want to believe - rather than to accept the truth that you don't want to believe.

-Ry

I have read all you,ve written and I lean to the more likely then not its a hoax BUT I just have a different definition for "convinced" I guess. For me to be convinced there would have to be no other possiblities . And IMO there are other possiblities very unlikely I will admit but still there so I remain open to it.
Can anyone tell me I am wrong to feel this way?

But thats just the way I am . I,m not convinced ufo,s exist either. I believe they might but till I can see and touch one I,ll never be convinced
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:02 am

Of course you are not "wrong" to feel that way IPF - everyone has their own opinion.

:bgthbup:

I shared mine, and now you've shared yours.

And I still love ya to bits!

:bigkiss:

Imagine a world where all opinions were encouraged and respected - even those that were totally different from our own?

Just imagine.....
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:51 pm

Some parts of the Serpo story may hold some truth because parts have been taken from things that aren't new, we've heard them before. These parts have nothing to do with Doty or Victor and who is or isn't Anon.

I still believe the Roswell part may be the only part that could hold some truths.
I just don't buy the exchange program at all. I think that's just a big fairy tale used to draw people into the story. With out it most people would've said, there's really nothing new here and probable never given it a second thought.

Oh yes! and the promised photos that never came, again I believe this was used to bring an interest to the story and attempt to hook you. How many of us took the bait?

Then you have Bill Ryan stating how he and others have information that no one else has ever seen. Why ever make that statement if we average Joe's will never see it? Sounds like more of the same, baiting the hook.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Serpentime » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:04 am

Shawnna wrote:Imagine a world where all opinions were encouraged and respected - even those that were totally different from our own?

Just imagine.....

This is my opinion only, but that's the best kind of world that I can think of (...again, IMHO). :)

Personally speaking, I love it when people disagree with me, so long as their arguments are both honest and heart-felt.

Heck, they might even teach me something... LOL

Best,

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:26 pm

Serpentime wrote:
Shawnna wrote:Imagine a world where all opinions were encouraged and respected - even those that were totally different from our own?

Just imagine.....

This is my opinion only, but that's the best kind of world that I can think of (...again, IMHO). :)

Personally speaking, I love it when people disagree with me, so long as their arguments are both honest and heart-felt.

Heck, they might even teach me something... LOL

Best,

Serpentime

Great words from both Shawnna and Serpentime.

I don't care who disagrees with me on any subject as long as respect stands in the middle. We all slip up and cross the line sometimes, but a respectful person will always admit his faults and offer a hand of forgiveness. A person who chooses to not be respectful will harden his heart and let pride rule.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to OM Flames