And the Beat goes on......

Any discussion related to OM goes here

And the Beat goes on......

Postby Max » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:12 pm

And the beat goes on.....

As per the usual MO, the friendly folk at OM continue their MO (lol!).

What is their MO? To continually accuse others of exactly what THEY are guilty of. Case in point: Some months back I was accused of a whole host of things, none true, because they failed to do ANY research on me or what I was talking about. When I used the example of their hipocrosy in the case of their attacks on Shawnna, the attacks on me intensified. Much lack of integrity was displayed by them to say nothing of their lack of research before they made their accusations and insults. No research, no facts, nothing.

Recently, they took umbrage about some admittedly unkind comments I made about a couple of their mods here on this forum. The attacks have again resumed. No basis for any of the specific accusations, AS USUAL, just things they dream up and post without regard to the TRUTH. They care nothing about the TRUTH, only their own self-aggrandizement agendas..

Recently they have been joined by our recently banned "toon". That narcissistic, lovable little troll who has actually convinced himself, if not others, that he is an intellectual. He is carrying on a campaign about me with all of the characteristics of a scorned woman. Why? Because in POLITICAL debates he and I had, I showed him to be a fraud and a hypocrite who is unwilling to follow in his life all of the tripe he spews forth and tries to make everyone else believe they should follow. Typical of "toon/smokey", when he can't answer a point directly, he resorts to insults, fabrications and outright lies.

Joining in just for fun, is our Serpo cheerleader GW. Why is he talking trash about me? No other reason than the lemming mentality of MO. When someone, anyone is being attacked, it causes a feeding frenzy just like sharks smelling blood in the water.

Somewhere recently Dan Smith made the statement that I understand his BPWH better than most anyone he has talked to. He wrote that in a posted email on a list. I don't know if I do or not, but that's not the point. Several times now the folk at OM have seen fit to disagree and according to them I don't understand the first thing. Notice the arrogance?? The writer/originator of the work thinks I understand something but the brilliant folk at OM, including that pseudo-intellectual toon, maintain I don't. He has seen fit to even insult me about that. Oh, btw, I'm also supposed to be dankk! Notice the research and the fact finding? They know nothing about me except what they make up out of thin air. All they have to do is ask. Notice the lack of integrity and honor? No offense taken, but it sure shows the mentality of that group.

We now hear that they will be a main conduit in the release of further info to come soon. Could I trust people of that ilk with giving me facts versus filtered info designed to make themselves look important??/ Can I trust their integrity when they are so prone to attack falsely, with no regard to the truth?? Those are questions anyone should ask if they get anything at all from OM.
Last edited by Max on Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm


Postby Max » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:45 pm

In recent memory, we have Bren/Admin at OM having to redact his interpretations of traffic statistics when comparing OM to RU traffic. He winds up laughingly saying web stats are not his thing.

Then, we have Bren/Admin posting that Raj/Chad of recent California Gizmo fame, both have the same IP address. He then has to embarrassingly redact that statement as well, since he was not reading the IP numbers correctly. We then have "Jake" attempting to excuse it by saying it was C2C's fault! (No verification was apparently done before posting, AGAIN!)

Lately we have Bren/admin is all enthused about some photos from Argentina that purportedly show a "rocket" ufo. He goes as far as saying: ""The guy seems genuine has made contact with a major UFO research group. I think it's real. But what IS it? ;D""

Now it turns out it was a toy called "Metal Gears" that was photographed.

And most recently, we have Bren/Admin issuing a "last warning" to "The Shadow" for being too skeptical and voicing his opinion to that effect. Absolutely laughable!

Yet, they continually beat their own drum for the benefit of the lemmings telling them how they are held in such high regard by the PtB in charge of "real" disclosure.

Gee, could it be because they provide such comic entertainment to the Ptb?
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:56 pm

Max wrote:Gee, could it be because they provide such comic entertainment to the Ptb?


Indeed, I think that is EXACTLY what is going on Max, especially if you take the thought process just a tad bit further:

There is really little doubt that the USGOV/USMIL have "used" the UFO phenomenon to act as cover for military aviation development. Indeed, the timing of the "Roswell resurgence" in the early 80s is perfectly aligned with the FACT that early stealth aircraft (F-117A) were beginning to come out of the shadows (literally) in that they had to begin flying them in broad daylight in order to get enough hours and sorties to prove them out. Once you have identified (or developed) a successful intelligence cover for such activities, it would be a tad ludicrous to believe (or even request) that the GOV/MIL give up something that has worked so well.

Now we enter the age of the internet where "everyone with an ISP connection can become a phenomenology expert". While this alone provides a virtually endless supply of "targets" for the spinmasters to employ (without their knowing), there is an even more refined "flavor" of sucker who will actually take the ball further down the field. Those people on the internet who actively seek fame (and what little fortune there may be) in the UFO arena are the ones who tend to issue vacuous statements like "the guy seems genuine" and "I think there is sufficient evidence to believe it is real." Of course, the reason that they say such ridiculous (and decidedly NON-scientific) things is because they want attention from the brand of UFOnuts who will believe they are in some position of authority.

However, if these narcissitic attention-seekers would only stop to analyze what is going on (and how they are being used) they might actually see that they are actually HELPING the people who they think they are "close" to for purposes of "disclosure" make the muddy water completely opaque.

IOW, these attention-seekers and their insistence on issuing self-important statements of "fact" (THEIR "facts", but few other's facts) are actually doing more to PREVENT any form of honest disclosure than they are helping!! The fact that they cannot see this, and so continue their circus, is downright laughable to me... and I hazard to guess other critically-minded folks as well. I guess it must be a case of "if we get at least ONE right, people will forget about the other NINE erroneous pronouncements we have made, and we will never have to admit to them."

Unfortunately, they forget that "us elephants" have very good memories! :)
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Postby Max » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:14 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
Max wrote:Gee, could it be because they provide such comic entertainment to the Ptb?


Indeed, I think that is EXACTLY what is going on Max, especially if you take the thought process just a tad bit further:

There is really little doubt that the USGOV/USMIL have "used" the UFO phenomenon to act as cover for military aviation development. Indeed, the timing of the "Roswell resurgence" in the early 80s is perfectly aligned with the FACT that early stealth aircraft (F-117A) were beginning to come out of the shadows (literally) in that they had to begin flying them in broad daylight in order to get enough hours and sorties to prove them out. Once you have identified (or developed) a successful intelligence cover for such activities, it would be a tad ludicrous to believe (or even request) that the GOV/MIL give up something that has worked so well.

Now we enter the age of the internet where "everyone with an ISP connection can become a phenomenology expert". While this alone provides a virtually endless supply of "targets" for the spinmasters to employ (without their knowing), there is an even more refined "flavor" of sucker who will actually take the ball further down the field. Those people on the internet who actively seek fame (and what little fortune there may be) in the UFO arena are the ones who tend to issue vacuous statements like "the guy seems genuine" and "I think there is sufficient evidence to believe it is real." Of course, the reason that they say such ridiculous (and decidedly NON-scientific) things is because they want attention from the brand of UFOnuts who will believe they are in some position of authority.

However, if these narcissitic attention-seekers would only stop to analyze what is going on (and how they are being used) they might actually see that they are actually HELPING the people who they think they are "close" to for purposes of "disclosure" make the muddy water completely opaque.

IOW, these attention-seekers and their insistence on issuing self-important statements of "fact" (THEIR "facts", but few other's facts) are actually doing more to PREVENT any form of honest disclosure than they are helping!! The fact that they cannot see this, and so continue their circus, is downright laughable to me... and I hazard to guess other critically-minded folks as well. I guess it must be a case of "if we get at least ONE right, people will forget about the other NINE erroneous pronouncements we have made, and we will never have to admit to them."

Unfortunately, they forget that "us elephants" have very good memories! :)
Ray



I think that is spot on, Ray. What's scary is the lemming mentality and the lack of critical thinking. Further proof, as if there was any need, of the dumming of the populace. These Admin-and-Jake-types even get praise for "helping" in disclosure, when what they are doing is exactly the opposite. Any real fact finding gets drowned out by their lemming noises.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:50 am

"The only thing that ever consoles man for the stupid things he does is the praise he always gives himself for doing them."
-Oscar Wilde
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Max » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:15 pm

ryguy wrote:"The only thing that ever consoles man for the stupid things he does is the praise he always gives himself for doing them."
-Oscar Wilde


Lol! Yeah, but it looks like ""Softly, softly catchee monkey"" is more like ""bumble, stumble, trip on monkey, fall flat on face, call it an orangutang, go home and claim victory!"" ROFL!!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:13 pm

I see Bren is up to his usual tricks, but is using other sites to post his message now:

UFO Casebook

It follows some positive RU comments from a couple of the members there so it shouldn't really be any surprise to see the "Deceiver Deluxe" turn up to put his usual spin on things. What an ass.

Considering that is *MY* American Chronicle article you are publishing - ( I know it is also on the ufo-disclosure blogspot site too) I'd like to comment on your own comments

Whatever the motivation for Capt Collins, Officer Doty or Paul McG to 'disclose' this recently - I am 100% positive that is has *nothing* to do with any financial motivation.

I would also like to point out that it was Reality Uncovered who were caught obtaining information by deception via the Serpo website feed. They were entrusted with the password by Bill Ryan, but when they 'lost the job' they used the password to obtain ALL the info coming through the site's FTP, without permission. They were also involved in the 'Tacitus Monroe' blackmail scam - so if that's your idea of 'skeptical analyis' - then I am sceptical of your *own* motivations here.

I was under the impression that there were some good open-minded skeptics here - and I have been in contact with the good Mr Booth recently and will be promoting this site in future American Chronicle articles. So I look forward to the use of more credible sources than that in the future.

When posting someone elses work, it would also be good form to use an 'active link' back to the source.

Thanks.


Note for you Bren, you chump:

There was NO "obtaining information by deception" and there wasn't any "blackmail scam".

YOU are a liar, a fraud and a con artist. Period.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:45 pm

Heh heh. Yeah, this guy is a real "winner"...or is that "wiener"? :)

Bren wrote:Considering that is *MY* American Chronicle article


"Me, Me, Me! Look at me! All about *ME*!"

Bren wrote:Whatever the motivation for Capt Collins, Officer Doty or Paul McG to 'disclose' this recently - I am 100% positive that is has *nothing* to do with any financial motivation.


If that is true, then I wonder why Bren just had to put a link (in addition to a mention) to Collins' book in *HIS* article? Sure... it has *NOTHING* to do with financial gain, Bren. Just like *NOTHING* you do has anything to do with garnering attention for yourself! :roll:

Bren wrote:When posting someone elses work, it would also be good form to use an 'active link' back to the source.


Perhaps I can use some choice quotes from *YOUR* article to exhibit your use of sensationalism without any form of evidentiary back-up?

Bren wrote: Now at first glance this sounds preposterous.


And second, and third, and even at fourth glance, it sounds just as preposterous!

Bren wrote:Capt Robert Collins and Officer Richard Doty are rumoured


Yes, rumors are ALWAYS valuable "real" information, huh?

Bren wrote:It has been rumoured for some time


Implication that the longer a rumor is around, the more true is becomes? Kinda ages like a wine? Gimme a break!

Bren wrote:We have recently heard other astounding accounts


Astounding in their being so un-supported by evidence? If that's what you mean, yes, they are quite astounding! :roll:

Bren wrote:Does this mean we are soon to be hearing these accounts in the mainstream media? From all accounts, the answer is a most definite 'YES'.


Oh Bren... next you will be screaming "Respect My Authoriti!". Whatever, Cartman!

Bren wrote: A groundbreaking article is currently in progress


Can you be any more sensational?

Bren wrote:And of course, remember, you read it here first!


Yes, feel free to forget anything else (like the lack of evidence to support such a wild story, or its blatant inconsistencies with security protocols).... but above all remember you heard it from Bren! "Look at me!" If anyone ever had NPD, I can easily Dx Bren with this disorder!

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Postby Max » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:04 pm

Lol! Yes, good points, Ray! What a schmuck!!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Max » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:13 pm

It looks like he lasted about 10 minutes over there!

Here is his latest post there:

>>>>Why did you put your reply in *my* post? lol!

Anyway - I get what you're saying, I've dealt with plenty of people like you before Very Happy So you're playing a silly game with the link thing and haven't the basic honour of providing a proper link to the original source - A bit childish really - and I assume that's why people have been leaving here recently and posting in other forums about how 'immature' some of you are. No biggie for me. Do what you want in your own sandpit! I just won't be promoting it after this sort of treatment.

It seems you have completely missed the subtext of what was going on with 'serpo' - and that's exactly what the pseudo-skeptics (see Prof. M.Truzzi) wanted you to do. The pseudo-skeptics have a prejudiced agenda and go about their business from that start point. They are just as bad as 'true-believers'. But I'm not here to go into that...

And re Doty: One minute you say about deception "if that's what it takes" ... and the next you're impugning the work of a statutory govt counter-intelligence officer - when that was his bloomin' job! :Smile Hello??!! ;D ;D ;D<<<<
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Max » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:26 pm

Does anybody need a good laugh?

In reference to the latest flap of the ET vs OSI shootout, here is Bren's description of Victor's email list:

"""The above amazing quote was released on 6th May 2007 to an international group of UFO / ET researchers. The group is comprised of current and ex military, air-force, CIA operatives and civilian Dr's and scientists from the field of medicine and science. This group have acted as a kind of 'Gate keeping' service for the UFO community in recent years and have established an extremely credible position within that community."""

ROFL!!!!!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Max » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:30 pm

To "Dragonfire", you are spreading dis-info regarding me, but that is typical of OM. I left your Forum voluntarily, in disgust. I asked, on the way out the door, to have my account closed. Those are facts. Check them. (They're even on the threads ffs.)

Later, after I had left, I was banned from coming back. By one of your own mod's recent admissions, It was thought at OM that I was a person named "Dankk", and they didn't want me "coming back and raising hell". Some investigation. Ha! They were afraid of me!

When you spread incorrect information the way you have done, you are just as guilty as the rest of spreading dis-info. OM is a very sad place.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Atrueoriginall » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:30 am

Bren stated.....
I was under the impression that there were some good open-minded skeptics here - and I have been in contact with the good Mr. Booth recently and will be promoting this site in future American Chronicle articles. So I look forward to the use of more credible sources than that in the future."


This alone appeared as a threat to me personally on how I conduct business in the UFO Casebook forum since Bren made a point in letting me know that his dealings with the 'good Mr. Booth' (a little kissy there) will be less or even non-existent if I don't succumb to his views (Bren’s) instead of my own. Sounds like a dictatorship of sorts.

The good Mr. Booth needs nobody to assist him in what he does a fantastic job of doing already and is hundreds of thousands of steps ahead of Bren in that he has no enemies and is highly liked by the whole of the UFO Community and then some.

I then responded to Bren with the following address so that he would have a better understanding as to how we do business in the UFO Casebook in regards to skepticism. I am hoping that Bren copied out the first post for his own forum because they sure could use it over there. It's a great tool unless you want to start looking like Unexplained Mysteries or worse.

Skepticism & Debunking
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index. ... 1110310681

As for the good Mr. Booth's Global Moderator, she has seen enough lies in her day throughout the various UFO/alien oriented websites and forums and so instead seeks to change things by supporting those who appear to feel the same way.

Bren again.....2:52 p.m.
Anyway - I get what you're saying, I've dealt with plenty of people like you before Very Happy. So you're playing a silly game with the link thing and haven't the basic honour of providing a proper link to the original source - A bit childish really - and I assume that's why people have been leaving here recently and posting in other forums about how 'immature' some of you are. No biggie for me. Do what you want in your own sandpit! I just won't be promoting it after this sort of treatment.


I did as Bren wished anyway even after the webmaster said that our own address was sufficient and that was all I needed to post since the source and reference to the original article was at the bottom of our article of Brens.

I posted the address Bren requested at....
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2007, 2:04pm by Atrueoriginall », 48 minutes before he posted the above comment. I found his comment quite embarrasing to say the least since other forum members wouldn't have paid attention to his post time versus my edit time and instead would have thought I was up to no good.

Bren has dealt with plenty of people like me before he states however we have never met or spoken to one another in our entire lives and has based his statement on a simple report that I was reposting from our website. He's good if he can do that.

He also assumed that droves were leaving the UFO Casebook forum for his place when in all actuality it was only one member named Endzone who we were actually glad to see go. Endzone didn't wait to blast the dragon lady and the UFO Casebook in his 2nd, 3rd or 50th post in OM but rather chose to do it in his very 1st post. I wonder if Bren might be able to figure out where that poster is coming from like he figured me out. Ya think?

Bren again....
I just won't be promoting it after this sort of treatment


This requires being quoted twice only because it's a treasure. I did as he asked (again before he even typed those words) against the webmaster's best wishes and who is he threatening here? Essentially the webmaster, the good Mr. Booth.

He sure can burn his own bridges and rather quickly I might add.
Atrueoriginall
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:22 pm

Postby Max » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:45 pm

Welcome to the forum ATO! Good to have you aboard. Look around and tell us what you like!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 pm

Thanks for joining and for your first post Atrueoriginall.

Just to make you feel a little better - this isn't the first, and I'm sure it won't be the last time Bren does something like this.

If it makes you feel a little better - This investigation outlines the behavior. I'm starting to think it may not be his fault - that it's a sociopathic kind of illness...maybe limited to online activities (not sure since I don't know how he conducts himself in "real life"). However he's very, very skilled at taking an issue and flipping it on its head to suit his needs. Although - the same has been said about me - so you just have to take the behavior in light of whatever historical evidence shows the same repeated conduct (or misconduct) - and also in light of the fact that he may simply be modifying his reality in whatever ways are necessary and possible to support his firmly-held belief system.

He views himself as open-minded - and I'm sure believes that 100%. Although he holds a number of truths as self-evident, and anything anyone says that might counter those "truths" is seen as a "pseudo-skeptic" or an enemy. You essentially just became another of a long list of them. We understand how frustrating it can be when someone manipulates the truth into a lie - but my best advice is to simply ignore. Even a negative reaction draws attention - and that only feeds the illness. I regret ever, ever, giving them any sort of attention at all.

Again - welcome to our forum. BTW - ufocasebook has been a fantastic source of information and research....it's a very well-done website. Please feel free to link to it in your signature here if you like.

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron