The Shadow Wakes up - Plato Smiles

Any discussion related to OM goes here

The Shadow Wakes up - Plato Smiles

Postby ryguy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:24 pm

Wow...after essentially months of wonderfully ignoring them, I decided to take a short walk to see if there's been any substantial progress made on the CARET business. Not much, but this certainly caught my eye. And I was reminded why I had originally decided never to re-enter this cave again...

-----------

The Shadow has an epiphany, sees a glimpse of the truth and had the nerve to point it out on OM....and subsequently was banned for stating the obvious.

One member notices one of the inherent flaws with the method of bringing this "disclosure" (Caret) to the public:

--------------

Yesterday at 10:45am, wreckage wrote:"that information resided with LMH. That bothers me a lot."

Agreed.

The Shadow....wakes up....walks to the entrace of the cave and gets a glimpse of sunlight....the 3 dimensional world of truth...

Yesterday at 4:58pm, TheShadow wrote:
Yesterday at 4:38pm, 10538 wrote:

It's a given that LMH is not everything we want, but we should still appreciate her for what she does bring.

Deceiving the masses is hardly an admirable quality!

Then...the shadow runs back to the group of prisoners, still shackled and chained who stare, mesmerized, by the shadows dancing on the wall in front of them...

So let me see if i have this straight. Isaac knew about the different writing on the bottom of the BB crafts before the hi rez scan was released.....sounds to me like maybe Isaac prematurely released his material (he was probably supposed to wait until after this radio interview).......this to me says one thing........this has to be a hoax! There is no other way Isaac could have known about that writing unless he is complicit in this hoax!

and a little further down, The Shadow is clearly awake and trying desperately to wake up the other prisoners to the full reality of the world around them...

You yourself just said she is not all you had hoped.......numbers wake up! Calling LMH a investigative journalist is akin to calling me the Pope!

And subsequently....refusing to wake from their comfortable slumber of delusion....they instead kill the messenger.

ADMIN ACTION: I am calling you 'banned' for complete disregard for the rules and the numerous chances you've had.

---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby TheShadow » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Hey Ry,
I actually have been trying to awaken the masses there for quite some time. I have been screaming hoax since Chads first pics came out.....but very few listen!

My final post was actually deleted.

I have been having a really hard time lately accepting Ufology for entertainments sake.....i feel deeply it is time for serious investigators to take the reins and see if any truth is to be found.

I find it extremely diffucult to believe anyone in their right mind and a few active brain cells can believe any of this drone nonsense is real! But then again it just goes to show how gullible we, as human beings can be.

Guess I will be hanging out here for a while.....a break from the true believers is probably good for me anyway!

Thanks for noticing my bannishment!!

Shads

PS. Who do i have to (graphic sexual depiction) around here to get into the private forum?? LOL
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:39 pm

As long as you promise NOT to (graphic sexual depiction) anyone here, I'll see what I can do lol.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby TheShadow » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:40 pm

Deal!

Thanks
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Done :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:52 am

Shadow...

I feel your pain Brother... You'd be amazed at the numbers that believe, and I mean BELIEVE these are real! :o

Forget about allowing enough time to pass for the evidence to be analyzed and sitting on the "fence" until then, I mean these folk BELIEVE this is disclosure. :@@:

I don't know what to do and have resigned myself to the fact that there is nothing to do. Until the paraphrenic realize that Critical Thought, Data and the fact that belief is NOT knowledge they will wallow around in hoax after hoax after hoax...

Hang in there my man it's bound to get a little better someday... Isn't it? :)

mark...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:25 pm

Shadow I felt the biggest problem was it seemed you were demanding everyone to believe this to be a hoax. Is it a hoax? I could care less really until it some how it effects ability to pay my rent I won,t care. And so what if people want to believe
and guess at this and that. At least it gives them something to do and keeps them out of trouble. lol
Its cool if you are convinced its a hoax but you were begining to sound like a freaking parrot and begining to drive eveb me nuts.(whispers: you were even sounding a bit toonish my friend)Anyways thats just my opinion on how that went down.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Springer wrote:Shadow...

I feel your pain Brother... You'd be amazed at the numbers that believe, and I mean BELIEVE these are real! :o

Forget about allowing enough time to pass for the evidence to be analyzed and sitting on the "fence" until then, I mean these folk BELIEVE this is disclosure. :@@:

I don't know what to do and have resigned myself to the fact that there is nothing to do. Until the paraphrenic realize that Critical Thought, Data and the fact that belief is NOT knowledge they will wallow around in hoax after hoax after hoax...

Hang in there my man it's bound to get a little better someday... Isn't it? :)

mark...

I think most people are just keeping an eye on this just incase something pans out rather then fully believe. Sure many would hope it may be true but thats about it. I myself would much rather see people into this crap then hanging out at the bar. Everyone needs something to do with their free time. I just don,t see why it bothers you guys so much but then again if it didn,t what would I do ; )
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby TheShadow » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:59 pm

IP You may not like what i have to say sometimes and thats cool. My point is (and will be from this point on) that people seeking truth need to be skeptical. When the truth is found there will be no denying it! Maybe i did sound a bit like a parrot, but people that are claiming to be researchers need to be very skeptical of things like this, otherwise they are simply playing into the hoaxers hands. I read it somewhere, here or OM, "A skeptic is a hoaxers worst enemy!"

If this turns out to be BS (and i am fairly sure it will) those with blind faith are going to look like asses, which of course is their perogotive, but it also makes the rest of us in the UFO community look like an ass too. Wouldnt it make more sense if we were all bright enough to hold some doubt until it has been proven it is legit?

When that day comes EVERYONE will believe, and until that day comes no one should!!!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:50 pm

TheShadow wrote:My point is (and will be from this point on) that people seeking truth need to be skeptical. When the truth is found there will be no denying it!

I'm down wif dat. There is no need to jump to conclusions or even making strong statements that "this looks like the real thing, folks."

Wouldnt it make more sense if we were all bright enough to hold some doubt until it has been proven it is legit?

When that day comes EVERYONE will believe, and until that day comes no one should!!!

Damn straight.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:46 am

I.P.F., I guess my "deal" is I don't want to believe anything, I want to know it.

Personally, I could not care less how many people "believe" these drones are alien technology.

Doesn't bother me a bit. I don't know why you think it does either? The reality of this situation has been laid out several times by several people. When the FACTS, REALITY and LOGIC are ignored it is at the Ignorants' peril, BUT, that's their prerogative (as someone said earlier). ;) Certainly is no skin off my back.

mark...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Serpentime » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:37 am

Springer wrote:I.P.F., I guess my "deal" is I don't want to believe anything, I want to know it.

Fox Mulder always wanted to believe, but I (and Reality Uncovered, I'll bet?) would rather know, too.

Well expressed, Mark. :D

My sentiments exactly.

Serp
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:44 am

TheShadow wrote:IP You may not like what i have to say sometimes and thats cool. My point is (and will be from this point on) that people seeking truth need to be skeptical. When the truth is found there will be no denying it! Maybe i did sound a bit like a parrot, but people that are claiming to be researchers need to be very skeptical of things like this, otherwise they are simply playing into the hoaxers hands. I read it somewhere, here or OM, "A skeptic is a hoaxers worst enemy!"

If this turns out to be BS (and i am fairly sure it will) those with blind faith are going to look like asses, which of course is their perogotive, but it also makes the rest of us in the UFO community look like an ass too. Wouldnt it make more sense if we were all bright enough to hold some doubt until it has been proven it is legit?

I,m not diagreeing with what you say so much its more like the way you say it rubs some people the wrong way . Not so much me and I just was trying to make it clear that in my opinion you were banned not so much for what you said but how you said it. Hey on face value the drone tale is a hoax and i barely give it much attention. But you never know.

As far as the rest is anything but blind faith, I have never known anyone who was not an ass and light bulbs are bright not people. You got to remember we are only bi-ped apes.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:56 am

Serpentime wrote:
Springer wrote:I.P.F., I guess my "deal" is I don't want to believe anything, I want to know it.

Fox Mulder always wanted to believe, but I (and Reality Uncovered, I'll bet?) would rather know, too.

Gnosis is a way of life. A choice. A lifestyle. Vive le Gnostic! ;)

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:59 am

Personally, I could not care less how many people "believe" these drones are alien technology.

Doesn't bother me a bit. I don't know why you think it does either? The reality of this situation has been laid out several times by several people. When the FACTS, REALITY and LOGIC are ignored it is at the Ignorants' peril, BUT, that's their prerogative (as someone said earlier). ;) Certainly is no skin off my back.

mark...

Well thats good to hear I mean you have to realize too that most people are not are as going as you are. Lots of people have very boring lives too. And I,m sure believing in fantastic things is their means of escape. Most people really dont achieve much in life so maybe feeling like they are part of some select group with special knowledge make them feel important at least for a while. is that such a bad thing? Your a laywer right do you have any concept of how it feels to work years and years and have nothing to show for it? It sucks let me tell you.
Some times all anyone has is their fantasies.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames