The Shadow Wakes up - Plato Smiles

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby wetsystems » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:37 am

TheShadow wrote:IP You may not like what i have to say sometimes and thats cool. My point is (and will be from this point on) that people seeking truth need to be skeptical. When the truth is found there will be no denying it! Maybe i did sound a bit like a parrot, but people that are claiming to be researchers need to be very skeptical of things like this, otherwise they are simply playing into the hoaxers hands. I read it somewhere, here or OM, "A skeptic is a hoaxers worst enemy!"

If this turns out to be BS (and i am fairly sure it will) those with blind faith are going to look like asses, which of course is their perogotive, but it also makes the rest of us in the UFO community look like an ass too. Wouldnt it make more sense if we were all bright enough to hold some doubt until it has been proven it is legit?

When that day comes EVERYONE will believe, and until that day comes no one should!!!

This from Chicken Little yesterday on OM: "The shadow is parasitic upon the light."

And, I might add, disinfo to boot! :cry:

As for Bren's sock puppetry- it's well established that his alter egos include both IP Freely and Max, and probably theToon himself. The man is obviously OMniscient. Why fight it? Resistance is futile.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:12 pm

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Lol... there, I laughed.

IPF = Bren? Nah!
Max = Bren? Double nah! (I can vouch for Max personally)
Toon = Bren? Now, wouldn't that be a hoot!

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:06 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Lol... there, I laughed.

IPF = Bren? Nah!
Max = Bren? Double nah! (I can vouch for Max personally)
Toon = Bren? Now, wouldn't that be a hoot!

Cheers,
Zep

Welcome to the BrenBorg, home of the pods!
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:15 pm

Thats pretty funny :lol:
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to OM Flames