Om and Max

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Om and Max

Postby Max » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:08 pm

Well this isn't a total OM flame (maybe just a little one, lol) but I didn't know where else to post it, so I'll do it here under "things OM":

I received an email from one of the dual members this morning asking me about a post of Bren's. I read it and it was pretty insulting. Apparently, according to the email this member of both forums sent me, Bren was accusing one of their members of being me. I trudged to the bottom of the hill to see what this was all about. I am becoming the man of many faces! Hiding in every corner! Lol.

Apparently this member had said something they didn't like and they did one of their crack 10-second investigations and came up with the conclusion that we are both one and the same! I have been accused of being "dankk"", recently I was accused of being "toon" and now I'm this guy!!!

The recent post has been edited by Bren, and I have to say it doesn't sound as insulting as the previous version.

I would like to respond to Bren's post over there, instead of here, since that would be the most direct route, but I can't because they banned me a while back because they thought I was "dankk" Lol.

I do use a proxy server so I can go over there and see what's going on. (Von Clausewitz, I believe it was, said "know your enemy!" Lol. Or maybe it was shinz Tzu. (did I spell that right?)

When I was banned, they did it by using my IP number, so I know they look closely at that. If that's what they are using now to come to that conclusion, I wish them luck. They've probably got a dozen Max's. Nightmare time guys! Max's everywhwere! Lol!

I will make this challenge to Bren. Send me you email address, unlike yours, mine is freely available to anyone on this forum. I will then send you back my IP number! (Not the one the proxy shows). How about that! I don't do that for just anybody! I'm not very savvy on this stuff, but I suppose that you could email me on that IP Number or somehow verify that it is me. But, if in fact you find out that it is me and you falsely accused me, you have to post a public apology to that effect! Are you up to the challenge?

Additionally, and this is not a requirement, you could invite me back so I could stop in and say Hi! every once in a while LOL!

How about it?!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 pm

Hell- they think I'm I.P. Freely!
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Max » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm

Hmm. I've always thought that IP freely and TOON were the same person! No?
:D
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Max » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:32 pm

ROFL! Bren, you are too much! Your answer to my challenge that I can prove to you that I am not who you think I am (again!) is to ban the proxy service IP# I was using to view your site!?!?!? LOL! I know you've stated in the past that you're not very savvy when it comes to computers (and neither am I) But even I realize that that will ban any other of your members using the same service!!! ROFL again!!!!

And the BEST, most assuredly most ironic part??!! That since I'm not any of the people you THINK I am, I can still see your site and keep an eye on your shenanigans using my REAL IP#!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! You didn't ban me! You banned some of your own people!!!

It takes all kinds!

Here are just some of the sockpuppets you, Bren, have used over the years:

"EVC" <........@......net>
Easy Vegan Cooking
Dr. Wilson
Peek at you
Phil
Lucy9254
Roald Humberg <R...@humberg.fsnet.co.uk>
Belvedere <x...@zoom.co.uk>
Thomas Hunter <tomh...@virgin.net>
Lucianarchy <lucianar...@dial.pipex.com>
D. Leary <l...@madasafish.com>
Various frogged misspellings of Lou & Wally's names
"bb" <y...@dial.pipex.com>
Robbin Roberts <robbinrobe...@dial.pipex.com>

In several places you were banned because you were using sockpuppets to reaffirm your own opinion!!

I guess you figure that if YOU go around doing that, others will too. Very sad.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:54 pm

wetsystems wrote:Hell- they think I'm I.P. Freely!

Whatever first I,ve heard of this.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:00 pm

Max wrote:Hmm. I've always thought that IP freely and TOON were the same person! No?
:D

Oh god do I have to prove myself again? Do a search back to where I posted a link
to an story my local paper did of me it shows my picture and real name. I am just minding my own business and would really rather be left out of your fun please!
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:06 pm

Max wrote:ROFL! Bren, you are too much! Your answer to my challenge that I can prove to you that I am not who you think I am (again!) is to ban the proxy service IP# I was using to view your site!?!?!? LOL! I know you've stated in the past that you're not very savvy when it comes to computers (and neither am I) But even I realize that that will ban any other of your members using the same service!!! ROFL again!!!!

And the BEST, most assuredly most ironic part??!! That since I'm not any of the people you THINK I am, I can still see your site and keep an eye on your shenanigans using my REAL IP#!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! You didn't ban me! You banned some of your own people!!!

It takes all kinds!

Easy Vegan Cooking
Dr. Wilson
Peek at you
Phil
Lucy9254

In several places you were banned because you were using sockpuppets to reaffirm your own opinion!!

Not defending Bren but if you make aligations without proof why should they be believed that goes for both sides.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:26 pm

Without proof IPF? I think you'll find there is enough proof available on this site in regard to what Max was saying above.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Max » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:31 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:
Max wrote:

Easy Vegan Cooking
Dr. Wilson
Peek at you
Phil
Lucy9254

Not defending Bren but if you make aligations without proof why should they be believed that goes for both sides.

IPF, the proof has already been laid out in a previous investigation right here at RU! The Threads are still there, all you have to do is read them!

As far as the toon/IPF joke, toon brought it up, I was joking back with him!!

I won't joke about it again. Sorry!
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames