OM flame! Breaking News!!

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby wetsystems » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:06 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:The one thing I could not find was any reference whatsoever to the section quoted above being signed off by "Reality Uncovered", as alleged by "Atrueoriginall".

Know what else is funny? Neither could the Wikimedia Support Team.

Do you think we'll get an apology now? :evil:

Cheers,
Zep

No. No apology will be forthcoming because Atrueoriginal is Atruebeliever.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:07 pm

Update to that, this appears to be the case, yet again, of shoddy research and paranoid delusional conclusions. Read on.

Oh...in case I haven't stated it enough - Steve and/or I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever edited the wiki page section covering the drone. Up until yesterday I didn't even know it existed!

...first some background. Someone at UFOCasebook posted a link to the Wiki page I linked to above with a small section about the Chad/Drone. BTW...don't call it a "Gizmo" unless you want to be labelled a "nasty debunker" by Atrueoriginall.

She was the first to respond on her forum. Her and Latitude appeared to be the only ones working so hard to defame us and then slowly reverted to promoting the Serpo hoax again....!!

**Edited to remove comments about UFOCasebook..the actions of Atrueorigininall do not reflect the mission or objectives of UFOCasebook, the website***

Based on the info we received from Wiki...scratch what I said above about OM editing out the incriminating edit....someone (likely an OM member) only added OM's link ....but they weren't the ones to edit the section or wiping out the evidence, as Atrueoriginal claimed. More on the Wiki edits in my next post (but notice her post below commenting on the 5th who was going to go in and re-edit the wiki page).

At UFOcasebook:

on Jul 5th, 2007, 7:25pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:

I know who did that and that absolutely stinks. I'm going to spend an hour or so in that Wikipedia. THAT NEEDS AN EDIT. BIGTIME

WOE! THEY HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO CALL CHAD A HOAX SO PREMATURELY LIKE THAT. THAT PARTICULAR WEBSITE THAT PREPARED THAT WIKIPEDIA IS A HOAX AT THIS POINT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CARE TO LOOK AT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER AND SIMPLY BLOW IT OFF. IT'S A JEALOUSY THING THEY HAVE WITH LMH AND THAT'S ALL IT IS. - THERE I SAID IT - WOOF WOOF MAX.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

July 5th 7:43PM, Latitude wrote:

It's from the debunkers at RU (Reality Uncovered). You think ATS is bad, RU is where Springer looks open minded.

July 5th, 7:49PM, Atrueoriginal wrote:

Look at this in their forum. They refuse to call a drone, a drone and instead call it a gizmo. And, they call in the title of the other thread, Isaac< the guy.

A Gizmo Summary
[ Goto page: 1 ... 3, 4, 5 ] 60 Max 1514 Mon Jul 02,

This Guy Has Explanation For California Gizmos
[ Goto page: 1, 2 ]

Obviously nobody is interested based on their low head count in the forum even though they've been there for a year and 5 months now.

So, since their forum or website isn't sufficient in harming the reputation of certain people, they go out into the world and hit up Wikipedia and that article we saw earlier today - Mark you had it and said something about it this morning - about the IIT acronym.

July 5th, 2007 8:11pm Atrueoriginall continues her libel against us:

I had the webmaster here contact her so that she can go in and edit so I'm not. If I was her, I would be so angry.

To dare put her name alongside a supposed hoax that is still on the table and by no means has been shelved just angers me to no end.

Ya know what, it makes me think twice now about Serpo. If RealityUncovered did that to Chad and Isaac (since they were both mentioned), who is to say that Serpo is no more a hoax then Chad and Isaac since it was only RealityUncovered who kicked up the big stink on Serpo.

They are misleading the public right now. If they are misleading the public on Wikipedia, and we know this for an absolute fact, then who is to say that they're not misleading the public in everything it is that they do?

More simply stated, I have absolute no faith in them whatsoever and never will again because I did once.

In other words, RealityUncovered has been removed from my favorites.

July 5th, 2007 - 8:28pm Latitude chimes in as he and ATO are the only ones to libel us back and forth, but now we get to the root of Latitude's intentions....reviving SERPO!:

I agree.
When I first heard the story of serpo my opinion was that it was a cool story (something that Hollywood should make into a movie, like Close Encounters of the 4th Kind) but never did I believe it was true. But this whole Isaac twist kind of opens the door on the possibility that serpo actually might have happened. If you haven't read about serpo, check it out. It's fun!

July 5th, 8:36 PM Atrueoriginal continues her libel regarding the lie that RU edited Wiki:

GOOD IDEA! AND I'LL SUPPLY THE ADDRESS!

http://serpo.org/

I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO JUST BRING IT BACK FOR GRINS AS A REMINDER TO REALITY UNCOVERED THAT THEY CAN'T DO THINGS THAT WAY AND GET AWAY WITH IT. IF THEY (RU) HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY IN WIKIPEDIA THAT LINDA MOULTON-HOWE IS PROMOTING A HOAX, THEN THEY MAY AS WELL HAD SAID BILLY BOOTH AT THE UFO CASEBOOK IS PROMOTING A HOAX. IT ALL MEANS THE SAME.

To be continued....

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:14 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Seems like the guy from ufocasebook ain,t too bright to assume that no where does it say you did that a link is not enough to yhink that what a maroon. So now are you saying you think OM is at fault or you know. Because it does not make sense to me. but oh well where is the real harm anyways.

Given the initial positive reaction to us by Atrueoriginall here on our forum about a month ago, a very positive email to Steve where she forwarded some data regarding what she believed to be an important lead..... her turnaround was somewhat odd.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:21 pm

Look for Billy B to fire this woman in the near future.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:25 pm

Just to make the timeline a little more clear - this is a formatted history of the edits to this section of the wiki. Note that whoever SamuelJohnson714 is, in his initial edit he did not add our weblink. Apparently he found links to the Gus Russo Article and Collin Bennet at our site, so over an hour later went back and added the link....which Atrueoriginall could have seen and realized if she was at all capable of doing any form of verification of claims whatsoever (but why verify - when the goal is to discredit and defame?):

----

July 2, 2007 - 2:49

Made by user named SamuelJohnson714

There have been two major elaborate UFO hoaxes in 2006 and 2007 one called SERPO the other called CHAD Drone/CARET with faked photos and videos that fooled investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe at Earthfiles. Both hoaxes have been discussed extensively on Coast to Coast AM Talk Radio by Art Bell and George Noory. However, they have not decided they are hoaxes at the time of this report. What makes these two hoaxes noteworthy is claims that US intelligence agents, past and present are involved. Investigative reporter Gus Russo has written about these connections as has Sharon Weinberger (author of "Imaginary Weapons") on the Wired Danger Room Blog. Using Google will yield more details on these still emerging sophisticated hoaxes. See also Colin Bennett's online "Combat Diaries" from London on his investigations of them.

July 2, 2007 - 3:53

Made by user SamuelJohnson714

added "Links to these documents and others are at
+ http://www.realityuncovered.com/index.shtml "

User history was very active July 1 and 2 througout the wiki including Uri Geller, Sarfatti, etc....

----

***Note****Notice the July 6ths re-edits were done the day after Atrueoriginall's post regarding her intentions to have the page re-edited.

Edit to section July 6th 4:29 by Ema Zee:

"Some errors were made by the hoaxers, since at least one online investigation has produced photographers noting the strong similarity of some of the artifacts to an oil pipe pig[http://spacetimenews.com]"

added to it

---

July 7, 2007 at 4:42 by Ema Zee:

Entire section edited to:

"====Current Controversies====
+ * There have been two major elaborate UFO controversies in 2006 and 2007.
+
+ One was called [[Project Serpo]].
+
+ The other is called [[CHAD Drone]]/CARET after the poster of the original photos that were sent to George Noory of Coast To Coast AM[http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2022.html?theme=light]
+
+ Both cases have been discussed extensively on Coast to Coast AM Talk Radio by Art Bell and George Noory. However, they have not decided they are hoaxes at the time of this report, leaving the topic open to the judgment of their listeners[http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2024.html?theme=light][http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1254&category=Environment]. Linda Moulton Howe[http://www.earthfiles333.com/earthfiles/EarthfilesPodcast/EarthfilesPodcast.html] has commented extensively on the large numbers of people who felt that the CHAD drone was a product of Photoshop and/or 3d Modeling software[http://www.earthfiles333.com/earthfiles/Episode17mp3.html]. Other investigators feel that she was fooled by the persons perpetrating the hoax.
+
+ What makes these two cases noteworthy is claims that US intelligence agents, past and present are involved. Investigative reporter Gus Russo has written about these connections as has Sharon Weinberger (author of "Imaginary Weapons") on the Wired Danger Room Blog.
+
+ One twist has been the recent publication of documents[http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/] purporting to be part of documentation for research into the use of alien technology for non-military use. The documents feature extensive illustrations using the same alien 'font' seen on the drone pictures.
+
+ Using Google will yield more details on these still emerging cases, and bear watching as potential sophisticated hoaxes. At least one online investigation has produced reports noting the strong similarity of some of the artifacts to an oil pipe pig[http://spacetimenews.com] See also Colin Bennett's online "Combat Diaries" from London on his investigations of them. Links to these documents and others are at
---

leaving the link to RU at the bottom as a reference for more info.

-----

July 7, 2007 9:21

Edit made by 68.92.158.6

User appended "and http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... oard=cali1"

at the bottom.

-----------------------------

A note to Atrueoriginall - it's libel when the statement made is known to be untrue and it's made anyway. How difficult would it be (considering that the wiki history is publicly accessible) to prove that you knew perfectly well no one had "signed off" as RealityUncovered....are you going to claim ignorance? Probably your best defense...you might want to stick with that one.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:34 pm

ATO also accused some of her own members of being RU sockpuppets - based on several people complaining that the (drone) thread was being taken off-topic! She told Ryan to leave and "take the others with you since they stand out like a sore thumb" :shock:

I could paste the lengthy email exchanges I had with her yesterday to further illustrate her true intentions, but to be perfectly honest I would rather she apologized for her grossly inaccurate and libellous statements.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 pm

I don't usually get involved in this, but when I saw the username "SamuelJohnson714", the first thing that came to mind is that "714" is the area code here in Orange County, CA. I don't know if it means anything with respect wo "SamualJohnson" but I thought I would throw this out. Since it is where I live it could be another case of someone at OM trying to implicate me in something I have no part in. Of course "714" could be someone's birthday (14 July)?

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:44 pm

No, don't worry Ray. This time it's going to be a fairly easy resolution. BTW...as I thought, UFOCasebook is a fantastic research site, it appears Atrueoriginall, a mod, was simply interjecting her conclusions and making defamatory remarks about us without any proof whatsoever, which goes very much against what UFOCasebook stands for.

So it's a positive thing on that front and we should have a fair resolution soon.

On the matter of Samuel...that's another issue altogether. It might likely just be a regular wiki user - the central point is only that the "debunking" edits on Wiki were not made by RealityUncovered as claimed.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:57 pm

A very heartfelt THANK YOU to UFOCasebook, for removing our name from the false accusations that were made against us in the forums. The fairness and level-headedness of the owner of UFOCasebook should be duly noted and appreciated by everyone out there who has respect for appropriate research and verification of any and all claims. The articles and content on the website are clearly seperate from the forum content, and that's an important distinction as well. A great deal of work goes into the content of the website itself.

Kudos to UFOCasebook and many thanks,
-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Who the heck is the person calling me "open minded"?! It would seem ATO is somewhat confused about many things, and very acidic.

I checked out UFOCasebook.com (I've seen it linked a couple times on our site but never really looked at it) and it is a nice site. I am amazed they would have a Moderator with such an utter lack of grace. :o

Oh well it appears all has been amended and the GIZMO HOAX :P goes on. :lol:

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby wetsystems » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:39 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I don't usually get involved in this, but when I saw the username "SamuelJohnson714", the first thing that came to mind is that "714" is the area code here in Orange County, CA. I don't know if it means anything with respect wo "SamualJohnson" but I thought I would throw this out. Since it is where I live it could be another case of someone at OM trying to implicate me in something I have no part in. Of course "714" could be someone's birthday (14 July)?

Ray

Joe Friday's badge number at LAPD? http://www.badge714.com/ It's amazing how much trivia swims through my brain!
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:50 pm

Springer wrote:Who the heck is the person calling me "open minded"?! It would seem ATO is somewhat confused about many things, and very acidic.

I checked out UFOCasebook.com (I've seen it linked a couple times on our site but never really looked at it) and it is a nice site. I am amazed they would have a Moderator with such an utter lack of grace. :o

Oh well it appears all has been amended and the GIZMO HOAX :P goes on. :lol:

Springer...

One man's gizmo is another man's gadget. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:14 pm

ryguy wrote:A very heartfelt THANK YOU to UFOCasebook, for removing our name from the false accusations that were made against us in the forums. The fairness and level-headedness of the owner of UFOCasebook should be duly noted and appreciated by everyone out there who has respect for appropriate research and verification of any and all claims. The articles and content on the website are clearly seperate from the forum content, and that's an important distinction as well. A great deal of work goes into the content of the website itself.

Kudos to UFOCasebook and many thanks,
-Ryan

Billy Booth is a stand-up guy. I never expected less from him. His pitbull forum mod will shortly become a footnote to UFO history. She'll not be missed. Look for her to turn up at 'Doctor' Rosin's clinic in Ecuador.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:43 pm

wetsystems wrote:
You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I don't usually get involved in this, but when I saw the username "SamuelJohnson714", the first thing that came to mind is that "714" is the area code here in Orange County, CA. I don't know if it means anything with respect wo "SamualJohnson" but I thought I would throw this out. Since it is where I live it could be another case of someone at OM trying to implicate me in something I have no part in. Of course "714" could be someone's birthday (14 July)?

Ray

Joe Friday's badge number at LAPD? http://www.badge714.com/ It's amazing how much trivia swims through my brain!

No its not....hehe.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:02 am

[edit - removed previouis post]

In the spirit of ending the seemingly never-ending conflict with OM, I've sent an apology email to Bren, for making some accusations against him on this particular issue. Recently, things were resolved, somewhat, between OM and RU, and this issue threw a curveball into the mix. Past experiences and biases factored into my own assumptions regarding OM's involvement - which was premature and inaccurate.

I want to publicly apologize to Bren, in particular, for making those accusations - and to OM in general for re-starting the seemingly never-ending conflict. I'd like to finally end it here with a sincere apology - and with the hope that in the near future we might even eventually begin working together on different issues.

Thanks everyone, and as I said in my earlier post, this is likely my last post in the latrine.

Cheers,
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to OM Flames