This, to Ryan

Postby ryguy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:48 pm

Hey IPF - you're right....

I wrote that all via PM in order to explain to Toon why the strong response on the Serpo issue....however that response to you in the other thread (and my comments here to Toon) were made after a really difficult week where those, who I believe are behind Serpo (possibly), attempted to do some things to spook me....and after initial surprise, my feelings turned to anger, and then fury...and my emotions were reflected in my comments toward you and about you. But it was just an immature way of venting my anger - and you didn't deserve that.

None of that is a valid excuse. But I just wanted you to know. And I apologize.

Unlike Scarz and AD (just two examples) who are very, very good at holding their tongue even when angry or frustrated, I'm not so good at doing that. And, by the way, I wouldn't be surprised if your IQ is higher than mine. I've never been tested - so I have no idea.

Again - sorry for the disrespectful comments.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Ry apology accepted.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else