"Sylvester"

"Sylvester"

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:12 am

You know, I really don't like it when certain people come along and offer up an opinion on something they have absolutely no clue about. They assume they are in possession of certain information, when in reality all they are in possession of is a huge ego and a big mouth. We see it all the time, as I am sure you are all aware.

Toon made a number of disparaging comments about Ryan over at another forum. Those comments belong in the toilet, which is why I am posting this response in the latrine. Another member, "Sylvester", decided to add to those comments with a rant of his own.

Here it is in full:

Toon wrote:I might add that Ryan Dube has never actually had an original thought.

Correct Shawnna?

Sylvester wrote:I don't know what Shawnna thinks, but you're right about that. Ryan is about as useless as tits on a bull in a serious study of facts and investigation. His only ability is to lie to people and use Google. He has no cognitive thought skills nor does he possess any actual insight in to this subject, because he never bothered to study the background behind any of the characters involved, the stories they've told over the years, and the surrounding ufology that would allow him to understand (assuming he were capable) the "serpo" disclosure.

What's worse is that in any attempts to communicate with the "players", he's been easily manipulated because they quickly recognize that he's nothing more than a mindless tool they can use to retell their stories as though it they were his own.

Hell, he probably doesn't even know what it meant when we learned that Rick Doty was the one sending the "anon" emails to Victor (notice that I don't suggest that Rick was 'anon', just that he was the one sending the emails). If he did, then he might he might at least be posting thoughts relevant to the bunny hole he's been looking down.

Nice, eh? It's hardly surprising, what with knowing exactly what this particular character is capable of, Especially in the stabbing-in-the-back-and-lie-until-your-teeth-fall-out department. Just ask Springer at ATS...

This from someone who didn't even know who Dan Smith was until Ryan explained it to him. This from someone who regularly vacated their bowels at the mere mention of the name Kit Green. This from someone who was convinced I was someone else and must be operating under an assumed identity. This from someone who cried himself to sleep as soon as he realised the fake anon jig was up. This from someone who, at the same time, stooped to the same levels of threats and juvenile behaviour as those he allegedly hated so much. This from someone who quite clearly doesn't have a clue. About anything.

I told Ryan about it when I had read it and his response was short and sweet: "He's not worth our time, he's just an arrogant inflated-ego boob". I agree completely, but no one writes crap like that about any of my friends and gets away with it.

I am so looking forward to the time when we publish our report. I would give anything - ANYTHING - to see the look on that particular person's face when he realises he couldn't have been more wrong about this subject if he had tried, really, really hard. Some people are inevitably going to look pretty stupid and "Sylvester" will be sitting pretty right near the top of that list.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:36 am

Does Sylvester's showing back up after a long departure carry weight of battle lines being drawn against you?
An attempt appears to be in the making of discrediting Ryan in hope that all research he has compiled will be tainted before it hits the web.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:59 am

ScaRZ wrote:Does Sylvester's showing back up after a long departure carry weight of battle lines being drawn against you?
An attempt appears to be in the making of discrediting Ryan in hope that all research he has compiled will be tainted before it hits the web.

Hi ScaRZ,
"Sylvester's" return was something I expected and I mentioned as such to Ryan a few weeks ago. It is all part of the same game and is something we are learning to live with.

The research for the report has been compiled by both of us, so they will have to try and discredit the both of us. Ryan has specific sections he is working on and I have mine. In the end it doesn't really matter what they try. The evidence will speak for itself - with a few helping words from us along the way, of course ;)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:36 am

ScaRZ wrote:Does Sylvester's showing back up after a long departure carry weight of battle lines being drawn against you?

They're welcome to discredit me. I will admit to every failing. The story will still be written and told, the evidence provided - regardless. We've nothing to prove except what we've uncovered.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:21 pm

eagledenver@xxxxxx.net wrote:

Re: An open letter to Anon and Co
« Reply #92 on Nov 11, 2007, 11:15pm »
I have never supported release 27. Although I do actually like Bob Collins and believe that his little book- EfD- is both fascinating and significant.

Posted on OM. Then you now agree with me?

K

----

Ryan <ryguy@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:29:23 -0500
To: eagledenver@xxxxxxxx.net
Subject: Re:

It depends on the reasons you consider the book to be significant. Your reasons could be very different than mine.

-Ry

----

eagledenver@xxxxxxxx.net wrote:

No, Ryan- our reasons are the same. Bob may be a majorleague curmudgeon but he told it as he saw it- and has seen much. Was he blindsided by Rick Dopy? Perhaps to a certain extent. But there is a certain modcum of truth in EfD that is only ignored at our peril. And, I hate to admit it, some truth to Dopy's schtick as well. Hal, Ron, Kit and Dopy are a team behind the curtain. Bill Ryan and Vicky M are simply useful idiots.

Shawnna's points concerning Collins' disembling were certainly just so much fluff. That's why I called her out on it early on. Sure, Bob is somewhat susceptible to a fatuous tale now and then- but he is, in fact, the central arbitor of the core story Like I have said for years now- we ignore him at our peril. Better to ignore that so-called 'information theory' that is so favored by Caryn and Gary B. It's nothing but fantasy.

There is, in fact, something 'out there.'

Best,

Kim

---

As you can see, Kim insults everyone else when he's in an environment conducive for it. On OM he insults RU and everyone else. On RU he insults OM and everyone else. So now, he's simply continuing to do what a chameleon does....and he accuses others of hypocrisy. In that one email, he's insulted Bob, Rick, Hal, Kit, Ron, Bill Ryan, Victor, Shawnna, Caryn and Gary Bekkum - and he did it in just two short paragraphs. But that's human nature isn't it...to see faults in others while the log sticking out of your own eye keeps tripping you up.

Our failure is in finding comfort in his attacks on others in the first place, because they confirm our own prejudices.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:39 pm

I've never stood up for Kim (Toon) when he throws insults in any direction. Some people laugh at not only his insults but others as long as they are in their camp of thinking. I've never seen where any of it adds anything to a discussion. In my opinion it makes people that laugh along as guilty as the one firing the pistol.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby caryn » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:49 pm

Kim is exhibiting ignorance here. Information theory fantasy? Say what! Has Kim swallowed too many Danny pills?

I’m pretty sure neither Gary or myself have stated it’s a definitive answer re: explaining the ‘phenomenon’…have we? Who could believe anymore than I that ‘there is something out there’?

And Ryan certainly didn’t deserve the assault! One can make a name for oneself hurling insults in all directions – but it becomes a very cold and lonely dais ultimately.

You slipped on your own banana skin Kim, my old fruit!
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Springer » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:12 pm

Zep:

Is "Sylvester" who I think he is? A "middle of the road" lawyer?

Interesting if true, out of the blue he been sending us (S.O. and I) emails after a year of non returned phone calls and abrupt/unexplained silence.

Good thing we paid his bill last February eh? :lol:

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:16 pm

Hi Mark
Yep, that's the one ;) The very same "middle of the road" lawyer that accused you (or SO) of fabricating some of the Serpo material.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:27 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:The very same "middle of the road" lawyer that accused you (or SO) of fabricating some of the Serpo material.

Now why on Earth would Centrist or anybody else put that past ATS? :D

Tom
d&r
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:36 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:The very same "middle of the road" lawyer that accused you (or SO) of fabricating some of the Serpo material.

Now why on Earth would Centrist or anybody else put that past ATS? :D

Tom
d&r

Because we don't need to waste our time on the ridiculous? Because we have something called ETHICS? Because some people actually know us from our actions and we have always honored our word?

Dude please...

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:42 pm

Well, judging by his posts over at WW I would say he has either lost his marbles or his memory, or maybe a bit of both.

His replies are bizarre to say the least. The guy I remember -while being an insufferable egomaniac - regularly showed that he was quite sharp and on the ball. You can't really say that about him anymore. He is employing the very same tactics as a certain Michael Horn - The guy he himself had so many problems with!

:roll:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:55 pm

I don't know what "WW" is and I don't care to find out but I am shocked. I have to agree with you (although he never struck me as an egomaniac) that he was certainly a "sharp guy".

To read that he isn't coming off as one now is striking.

Employing MH tactics? That is odd to say the least.

S...
Springer

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:02 am

Springer wrote:I don't know what "WW" is and I don't care to find out but I am shocked. I have to agree with you (although he never struck me as an egomaniac) that he was certainly a "sharp guy".

Yeah I hear you. He was fine - more or less anyway - in public but some of his private comms have to be seen to be believed, especially around the time we all got together.

To read that he isn't coming off as one now is striking.

Employing MH tactics? That is odd to say the least.

S...

You said it.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:37 am

Springer wrote:Because we don't need to waste our time on the ridiculous? Because we have something called ETHICS? Springer...

That made me spill my cup of tea.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else