Toons Latest Rant

Toons Latest Rant

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:13 am

Toon writes:

murnut wrote:
Amazing that this story just refuses to go away. For me anyway

stargate007.blogspot.c...where.html

Is it just me or is this starting to make sense?

Unfortunately there's nothing new there. Gary seems to be re-wording and re-posting the same hearsay over and over again. More interesting to me is the emergence of the fake RK here on this forum.

The grammatical errors in the RK posts may well be an intentional ruse. ('to' instead of 'too', 'myopia' instead of 'myopic.'...) His pan of Steve Broadbent may also be a false flag. My own feeling is that Broadbent is up to his skinny ass in this affair. There will be no earthshaking report by his timid and useful pod idiot Ryan Dube who may be heading towards his own Bennewitz moment.

You've clearly never met Steve otherwise there is no way in hell you would use the term "skinny ass".

As far as myself...I may not be heading toward a Bennewitz moment Toon....but in regards to you I'm certainly heading toward a Muhammad Ali moment.

Sting like a bee...
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:27 am

[paraphrasing from an earlier post by Ray with his permission]

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
Toon wrote:And exactly how does this make me troll?

1) You make pronoucements where you seem to think you know who I am, what my issues are, and what I stand for. You don't. I know you like to think you do, but you don't.

2) Based on your past actions (in your current and past incarnation), it is evident you enjoy starting controversy (wherever you can) and hijacking threads.

3) You take people's words out of context (and avoid quoting them so you can change the perceived context), and present an interpretation that is clearly opposite of their intention (that others were able to discern) presumably as a vehicle to start controversy (again).

4) You arrogantly claim to know what other people are about without taking them time to ask them, and then on top of it you belittle them and put them down with your high-brow philosophy.

These are enough for me to conclude that the majority of the actions you take (at least here) are troll-like. I speak for myself, and no one else. But I might guess that at least one or two others here could possibly think similarly to me on this issue.

[raises hand]

My advice? Don't feed the trolls!

[yeah I know... easier said than done lol]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:49 am

There is a very simple truth that seems to have evaded us all here.

Toon just needs a good enema...

It will clear his mind once and for all! :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist, and it is the Latrine after all. If potty humor is not permitted here, then where...when?

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:44 pm

He needs more than just an enema...

The stupid fool has once again been caught playing his pathetic games. Surprised? Er no.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else