Gridkeeper and his latest sockpuppet

Gridkeeper and his latest sockpuppet

Postby Chorlton » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:56 am

I suspect that Gridkeeper is using yet another sockpuppet on Youtube
Go to youtube and search for 'michiokaku' or click here.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... rch=Search

Isnt it strange that practically all the videos shown are linked to Gridkeepers video's?
For those who dont know. Dr Michio Kaku is a well known Theoretical Physicist, Author and Professor. http://www.mkaku.org/

You would of course expect someone of that calibre to be a little more literate and able to express himself more than he supposedly did in this post. (read down the comments below the videos for those supposedly posted by Michiokaku
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJKJ1zq-Ps

I think Gridkeeper may actually have overstepped the line here
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:13 pm

At first I was going to give him the benefit of a doubt, perhaps English was not his first (or second, or third, lol) language. However, after going to the good professor's website and reading his question and answer section to see if writes in the same manner there.....nope. Very articulate man. Even if he was posting real lazy on youtube, from what I have seen of his online dictations and articles he would still be far more articulate than when GK most probably posted on Youtube himself.

If and when he wears out his welcome at OM, I wonder where he will pop up next. I find this guy amazing, it's like watching the Jerry Springer show here in the states. We all like gawking at a good car wreck on the highway, no different here I guess.

Off topic, Chort I was hesitant on ditching my Mesa Boogie before the holidays in favor of a Line 6 amp (gasp!). But I have to say, I have never been happier. Talk about a versatile rig. A little too heavy on the bottom end, but lighten it up a tad and that thing can do just about anything, lol.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Mesa Boogies are cool if a bit sharp for my liking.
My most recent Amp is a new Marshal. Its been 'fiddled with' a bit to give a lot more depth than the standard beast.
Im going to look at a Gibson ES335 original tomorrow as Its supposed to be a 60's original and I do like them but it will take a lot for me to move from my Strat and Les Paul.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:48 pm

ITF, your Line 6, is it the new tube (valves for Chorlton lol) model? Gotta have tubes! :D (I run a 70s era Fender “75” head into a Peavey 2x12 cab w/Black Widows)

Chorlton, goes to 11? (you knew that was coming) My brother in-law finally got himself a ES335 (or was it a 225?) a while back... wanker. He says he doesn't know what he did without one... indispensible for certain styles (Jazz, Motown, Rockabilly, Swing) he plays. Course he still has the strat(s) too... I believe that's what he took on a recent gig near Marseille to introduce the French to Johnny Cash lol.

One can never have too many guitars...

Oh yes, back OT… either somebody’s spoofing GK to frame him or he’s getting desperate… it’s all good. :lol:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:58 pm

I got the Spider Valve HD100

http://www.line6.com/spidervalve/

Love it so far, very flexible.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:21 am

More cowbell 8)