Just found this

Re: Just found this

Postby Zorgon » Mon May 05, 2008 11:08 pm

yfxxx wrote:Just for the records ...
This phrase may look like German, but isn't!

:lol: Perhaps, but it is the only way that Babelfish will let it translate properly

As Chorlton said, he clearly proved that he didn't lie in the posting to which your accusation referred.

AH! I see... okay I retract the 'lie' comment (in this incident)... I did not realize that you can say what you like as long as that 'question mark' is added. Thanks for that clarification... I shall have to remember to use it 8)

And I 100% agree with him that you are simply unable to admit being wrong! Not the first time, I must add.

Hmmm please point me to a post where either of you have ever done this..."to admit being wrong"

:roll:
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue May 06, 2008 3:57 am

Zorgon wrote:So if Bob Lazar is debunked and disgraced as YOU say...

Why is he currently working at Los Alamos National Labs?

What evidence do you have that he is? Provide the evidence, retract the claim, or be banned.

Don't try to avoid the question either. Address this post BEFORE any others.

Thank you.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zorgon » Tue May 06, 2008 5:21 pm

At John's 65th Birthday Party Bob showed up as a surprise guest and he showed me his new ID badge... John, my wife and my daughter saw it as well...

So there you have my eyewitness report... :wink:
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue May 06, 2008 6:04 pm

Thanks for answering the question.

Does that mean he is employed there? Of course not, but at least you've provided a "source" for your original statement. May I also respectfully suggest you are being a trifle gullible, in this instance... ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby MrPenny » Tue May 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Heck, I've got business cards that identify me as the CEO of General Motors, King of Sumatra, Emporer of the Known and Unknown Universe. Not kidding.....amazing what modern pcs will create. Some ne'er-do-wells make a living visiting college campuses reproducing driver's licenses that are visually indistinguishable from legitimate IDs.
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue May 06, 2008 8:25 pm

The very fact that he was eager to show someone his badge, given his past reputation, would set off red flags for me. I have a badge for my work too. But I see no reason to try and impress people with it. If people don't believe me, they can phone my employer's employment verification office. I'd assume LANL has a similar office... so did you follow-up Zorgon, or did you just sit in awe of his shiny, new badge? :)

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Previous

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else