John Lears RU Page

John Lears RU Page

Postby Chorlton » Fri May 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Hey were famous lads !! John Lear with outstretched hands pleading he just doesnt know why !!!

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lea ... vered.html

Doesnt that make ya proud Zep !!
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: John Lears RU Page

Postby Access Denied » Sat May 03, 2008 7:52 am

Cool, is it just me or does Steve's new layout look great? :D

[edit to add]

In case anyone's interested here's what really happened...

viewtopic.php?p=17902#p17902
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Sat May 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Like I said before, publicity is publicity.

:roll:

PS - and yep - Zep's site looks way cool.

:P
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Whats the point?

Postby Zorgon » Sat May 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Seems RU is getting some press over here...
http://wyzwyrlde.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=1721.html

Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat May 03, 2008 11:53 pm

What's new lol

I couldn't help myself, I had to go and click on the link. It made for some entertaining reading (again). Not only do they continue to misread stuff that's posted over here, the very little they do get right ends up being warped out of all recognition. Like I said in my first line; "What's new lol"

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun May 04, 2008 12:10 am

I just read through the John Lear email again posted by Toon at the link above (I only skimmed it the first time). As a result of this, if JL really did write that, his suspension here has turned into a permanent ban.

John Lear wrote:Access Denied's emotional immaturity manifests itself every time he opens his mouth.

I met him over at ATS and found out he was a wiring technician for a Chinese guy and his mother. He is also a closet biker

All of his posts, though, would leave the unsuspecting and unwary to believe that he worked for the Air Force Research Laboratory and he said as much many times.

He stated in one post that if ever a flying saucer was recovered that we, all of us at ATS, could be assured that it would probably be given to his company to evaluate.

That of course eliminated him as an employee of AFRL. Then we started doing some checking and turns out he works for a little company with headquarters in the south and as far as education all he had was a 2 year electrical degree.

This may account for the bitterness in all of his posts. I honestly don't know what to attribute his lack of emotional maturity whether it is his failure to have accomplished anything in his life, his lack of education, problems at home or some other factor.

He posted a resume on his website a few years ago and what was interesting was that he listed who he had worked for and then listed their accomplishments instead of what he did for them and his accomplishments.

It's like he wanted to believe that his whole life has not been wasted just splicing wires with twistees, soldering connections and displaying his ignorance on the web.

It's one thing filling the forum and the rest of the net with ignorant drivel, it's another thing entirely filling it with willful lies. Some of the members here are well aware of AD's background and will recognise the above fantasy as nothing more than the bitter comments of a fraud who was stopped in his tracks by the man himself.

Libel
a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1): a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2): defamation of a person by written or representational means (3): the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures (4): the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel.

Yep, looks like it to me.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Sun May 04, 2008 12:30 am

Looks like it to me too, Zep!
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby lost_shaman » Sun May 04, 2008 1:10 am

Zep Tepi wrote:I just read through the John Lear email again posted by Toon at the link above (I only skimmed it the first time). As a result of this, if JL really did write that, his suspension here has turned into a permanent ban.

Let me guess... It was a boring News Day on the Moon, Venus, Mars, and Mercury!!! :lol:
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zorgon » Sun May 04, 2008 3:02 am

Well with all these forums 'at war' with each other...

A) Seems like that is all anyone is interested in these days... Who done someone wrong ...

and

B) I claim the Movie Rights to this drama :P
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby torbjon » Sun May 04, 2008 3:53 am

ya, well, when you make the flick let Me edit the thing, okay?

thanks
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zorgon » Sun May 04, 2008 3:56 am

torbjon wrote:ya, well, when you make the flick let Me edit the thing, okay?

No problem :D It would be a big operation to do it right LOL Do we do it satire or documentary
:P
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby torbjon » Sun May 04, 2008 5:37 am

Oh, mockumentary, by far, mockumentary. "This is Spinal Tap" meets "The Insider" Independent film with name actors, medium budget, lot's of "bit parts"... kinda like "The Player"

Write the script (or have someone write it... not my style or I'd do it)

I got an inside to this guy:

http://www.cooperstownproductions.com/

They tend to focus on "real", but if it's "so real it Hurts" and well written they may be up for it...

There's a few other folks I could get to read it but it would end up being a joint production as they aren't as loaded as Phil is.

I would prefer Film as that would allow me in on the action, but stage production is a viable option for you too, I have good insides with LAB and The Public, and okay contacts with a handful of other companies...

But really, Film. More money, more residuals, better distribution, AND, work for me, which all I care about *laughs*

I sooooo need to turn a buck *sighs*

Write the script *pokes*
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 am

Zep Tepi wrote:As a result of this, if JL really did write that, his suspension here has turned into a permanent ban.

IIRC he posted the same thing on ATS before along with snippets of my resume from my web site. When I complained to Simon Grey his response was to add a link to my web site.

John Lear wrote:He stated in one post that if ever a flying saucer was recovered that we, all of us at ATS, could be assured that it would probably be given to his company to evaluate.

Well, that is of course not what I said but as I said in a reply to an email from RP the last time the issue of where I work was raised…

[sigh]

I guess this means the (slightly dented) flying saucer we have stored in the back corner of the high bay will be gathering dust for another 60 years. DRMO won't take it either.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't...

Zep Tepi wrote:Libel

Yep, looks like it to me.

What do you think he’s worth?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zorgon » Sun May 04, 2008 8:44 am

Access Denied wrote:When I complained to Simon Grey his response was to add a link to my web site.

Well I suppose the link was added to show the source John quoted... Correct me if I am wrong here but if you post your resume on a public website, then I hardly see how you can claim foul when someone points to that website

:?

John Lear wrote:He stated in one post that if ever a flying saucer was recovered that we, all of us at ATS, could be assured that it would probably be given to his company to evaluate.

Funny that's what I recall as well too bad the posts are gone :P

The only thing left from that is this...

Originally posted by Access Denied

1. Apparently you’ve never had any OPSEC training.

2. I’m not claiming to be an agent. Again, since you apparently didn’t get it the first time, the MIB thing was a joke in response to Zorgon’s paranoia expressed to me in a private email.

3. I’m not advertising, Zorgon blew my “cover” here. I would have preferred to remain anonymous.

4. I have been involved in propulsion research with the Air Force for over 20 years now both as a military member and as an on-site defense contractor. I am also an advocate of NewSpace/alt.space efforts i.e. the privitaztion/commercialization of space access.

posted on 16-6-2007 @ 09:01 AM
That other site.../forum/thread225616/pg2#pid3274114

I guess this means the (slightly dented) flying saucer we have stored in the back corner of the high bay will be gathering dust for another 60 years. DRMO won't take it either.

So you are claiming then that you actually DO have a " (slightly dented) flying saucer' at work?

Sounds to me more like this...

Sigh.... we miss the good old days... don't we?

Originally posted by Access Denied
Originally posted by zorgon
Its been fun... and I take my coffee black :P

LOL you crack me up. I just had a visual...

Arthur: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch.
Arthur: A scratch? Your arm's off!
Black Knight: No, it isn't.
Arthur: Well, what's that then?
Black Knight: I've had worse.
Arthur: You liar!

Anyway, I hope you know I still I love 'ya man! :)

Well, that is of course not what I said but as I said in a reply to an email from RP the last time the issue of where I work was raised…

Ah I see ... the 'disclaimer' :lol:

Yep, looks like it to me. What do you think he’s worth?

Trust me on this... not much :P
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sun May 04, 2008 9:56 am

This is the quote I love the most
murnut said:

"John is CLASS ACT....our field needs more like him."

Made me giggle on more than one level :D
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else