John Lears RU Page

Re: John Lears RU Page

Postby Access Denied » Tue May 06, 2008 3:47 am

Zorgon wrote:So... anyone want to see a cool new Moon picture?

NOT in here (it''s off topic) and NOT from your web site (you don't have our permission).

Zorgon, this is your LAST warning. You have already been warned to provide links to the original UNALTERED images.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby MrPenny » Tue May 06, 2008 1:44 pm

That's incredible!! You've proven NASA creates publicity photos with some creative editing and image work. And, in your words..."nothing more nefarious".

Let me see if I have this straight....are you attempting to show that because NASA has produced some "publicity photos", that means they are falsifying and manipulating images in order to hide artifacts?

I can't even begin to describe how woefully poor that conclusion is. Since when is the work done by photo editors and graphic artists described as "tampering", when the image is created as an artistic work?

You skipped right over my question about the "color" image. Again....why does the image have a rectangular purple band in the northwest quadrant? Nobody in their right mind would claim that as a natural occurrence. It certainly looks like less than a true color image. Is that image not a true color image of the moon?

Just can't admit an amateur can out do NASA's 1.4 billion dollar space cameras that all skeptics keep telling me only show 'fuzzy images of moon rocks'

You're not even comparing the same scales here. This kind of stupid illogic may work elsewhere, but I really hope the readers here see the same kind of twisted logic I do. Show me one, just one, instance where a person has referred to an image of the moon in its totality as a "fuzzy image of moon rocks".....

Do you have any amateur photos taken at distances and resolutions comparable to the orbital images that Lear and you use to show "artifacts" and "machinery" on the moon?
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue May 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Shawnna wrote:Publicly posted forum indeed............ run by the 3 Amigos through a LLC. I wonder if their esteemed Dr. Christopher Green is covered under their LLC?

I haven't made it all the way through this thread yet...but my blood is on fire already.

The good Dr. G brought up AD's credentials weeks (or maybe months) ago, within a context that wasn't exactly "friendly". Now Lear brings up several of the same exact issues almost point for point as G did an an email to me. Interesting.

I want Lear back in here.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue May 06, 2008 8:49 pm

Shawnna wrote:My primary point being (and I think when Zep and Ry's report gets fully published you'll see the connection I'm losely making) is if Dr. Christopher Green is alleged to be involved in money making ventures related to UFOology and other fringe science, and ATS recently had a windfall of private investors - there could be some connection. I'm not saying there is - I'm saying the 'coincidence' makes a good case for further research.

I love the sound of puzzle pieces clicking into place.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue May 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Zorgon wrote:Actually... if you bring along perfume soaked hankies... it's kind of fun to watch the battle... maybe when there is a body count I will do a summary on my site

You assume to be immune from the body count, yourself?
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby torbjon » Tue May 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Zorgon:

That was then, this is now...

I never went hungry in Alaska. Very bountiful state, even in winter. NYC is another animal altogether. The best dumpsters are already staked out by hard core street folks, tourism still seems to be down (which equates to sympathetic hand outs) and work that actually pays AND allows me to raise my kid is virtually non-existent for guys like me...

I've noticed that most folks here have kids, get 'decent' jobs, then turn the kid over to a Nanny...

which is fine for them, I guess.... but if I did that then she wouldn't be My kid, she'd be the Nannies kid... ain't gonna happen.

ergo I'm hungry *shrugs*

Nola, however, is doing Great, well fed, good medicine, great schools, and more toys than I EVER had *laughs* She's gonna be the death of me but it's worth it.

laters
twj
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue May 20, 2008 5:39 am

ryguy wrote:I love the sound of puzzle pieces clicking into place.

Not sure if it's related but I noticed Zorgon posted this tall tale on ATS the other day…

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... pid4343798

zorgon wrote:
MrdDstrbr wrote:Four ways that YOU know of

"they" may have technologies and other tricks up their sleeves that you DON'T know of......

#5...

'they' post on ATS with a nick name just like we do... they talk to you and get your confidence... then drop by for a 'visit'

I know I know... it's hard to believe that 'they' might use the "Mr Nice guy" approach... but trust me... 'they' do...

but 'they' don't just make people disappear... not as a first step anyway

Now this 'visitor' spent three days in Vegas talking to John and myself... he was in NO WAY attached to ATS, merely a member such as us...

He did not drive a black van, it was actually canary yellow... but had the appropriate DoD stickers in the window...

So it might be prudent to know who you are talking too

Another contact had this to say when I mentioned the 'visit'

Ron...

Your note is full of so many things that we could chat about...literally for hours. What really caught my interest was the story about the 'visitor' y'all had. I used to do similar things...get in the car...drive over half of God's Creation to 'visit' with people, scientists and some folks with special skills.

Remember...for someone to be able to do that (travel, etc.)...that takes a 'budget', schedules, etc. And in order for someone to do something like that (like I used to do right after 9/11 thru early -03)...someone who has a discretionary budget generally finances those kind of 'intel' projects. Does the term 'reconoiter' mean anything to you? (LOL)! Just be careful.. They probably don't consider you guys to be a threat, or they'd have already 'bored you to death with conversation' (ROTFFL!). A futher consideration is the 'spoon-feed-effect'. No need to extrapolate on that issue/prospect.

So it IS true that there are 'spooks' on ATS...

I am sure ATS staff is 'aware' of them... simply by IP address if nothing else... I know of two for sure, a third 99% possible

But really folks, they are very nice people with only an interest in the truth at heart

Honest

27jd wrote:That's why I say if you have some real dirt, think carefully about the possible risks before posting it on a public website.

Oh I do.... and I do...

And when dealing with the nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel, that should be easy enough with honesty and truth. No one else uses that tactic. It'll really throw them off.

Hmm… sound like anybody we know? Oh the intrigue… :lol:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby oboe » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:34 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Absolutey, though I don't recall ever reading any lies here about Lear. Insulting someone is one thing, lying about them a whole different kettle of fish.

Cheers,
Steve

John Lear... :---) And why does this forum not have a Puke smiley?
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 am

oboe wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:Absolutey, though I don't recall ever reading any lies here about Lear. Insulting someone is one thing, lying about them a whole different kettle of fish.

Cheers,
Steve

John Lear... :---) And why does this forum not have a Puke smiley?

Because it would be worn our from overuse in Lear, Zorgon and Gridkeeper threads?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby oboe » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 am

A couple of months after I started posting on OM, I posted some things in John Lear's threads. One thread talked about a very large chunk of ice that had cleaved off of Antarctica. (Yes, I even posted a link that explains ice cleavage.) Lear claimed it was done by a high energy weapon. I protested it was natural cleavage. He posted a sexual innuendo, so I did it back at him. He didn't like that, or anyone disagreeing with him, so he wrote a long post calling me a disinformation agent. I was surprised by that and a lot confused. At the time, I didn't really know what a disinformation agent was but his very long explanation he posted sure spelled it out plain enough. I knew nothing would happen to him if I went to the admins, since Lear has his own board there, so I deleted all of my posts in his threads. What did the admins do? Instead of any of them contacting me and discussing it, they turned off the delete function! I couldn't believe it. I knew then it was only a matter of time...
lol
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 pm

They need the "OH WOW Its John Lear" people that he attracts. Damn reality, damn the truth, damn the hoaxes just let him post.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Previous

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else