John Lears RU Page

Re: John Lears RU Page

Postby Zorgon » Sun May 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Access Denied wrote:
John Lear wrote:He stated in one post that if ever a flying saucer was recovered that we, all of us at ATS, could be assured that it would probably be given to his company to evaluate.

Well, that is of course not what I said but as I said in a reply to an email from RP the last time the issue of where I work was raised…

Well lets have a little update shall we? I mean there are so many threads at that other site it takes time to find stuff...

So to clear the air what you ACTUALLY said was this...

FWIW I can tell you that I work at one of the facilities identified in the DP briefing document as being involved in ARVs and although it’s more than likely we would be the ones who would be working on it if in fact an alien spaceship had ever been retrieved, I can personally assure you this claim serves as an endless source of amusement for us.

The truth about the Roswell Incident
that other site /forum/thread290350/pg5#pid3332293

Now you have at least one person convinced of the truth of your words...

You would certainly have access to some classified material working at such a facility. Cool. I could see how it would be amusing to have a false finger pointed at your workplace. I'd love to take a peek at what you do work on though!
by tezzajw posted on 7-7-2007 @ 08:30 PM

What John said was this...

I would respectfully suggest that if you were part of, or read into any project even remotely connected with aliens or ARV's, that you would not be posting on ATS. But whether or not you were you do provide an endless source of amusement for us here at ATS. Thanks for the grins.

thread290350/pg5#pid3332345

Your reply to tezzajw was...

Originally posted by tezzajw
I'd love to take a peek at what you do work on though!

My advice to you then would be to develop a useful skill and then apply here…
www.usajobs.opm.gov...
Otherwise, you may have to wait up to another 20 years or so like the rest of us to see the fruits of our labor in action.

In the other thread what John said was this...

Can I assume that when you say, “I work at one of the facilities identified in the DP briefing document as being involved in ARV’s and although it’s more than likely we would be the ones who would be working on it if in fact an alien spaceship has been retrieved,” that you are referring to AFRL? So the question is when you say “we would be the ones who would be working on it...” does that mean ‘we’ AFRL or ‘we’ ERC, Inc.

Since you actually work for ERC, Inc. I am assuming that you mean that you work at ERC, Inc. which has a contract with AFRL, not that you work for AFRL itself. Would that be correct?

I notice that you are posting a lot in trying to debunk the Roswell case. My question is: Are you doing this at the behest of AFRL or ERC,Inc. or both or neither? The tone of your posts would make it seem that you are taking the governments point of view on the Roswell case. If ERC, Inc. has a contract with AFRL it would seem to be a possibility that they would prefer that employees of ERC,Inc. take the government point of view on Roswell.

I would respectfully request that in the interest of truth here that you take the time clear of few of these matters up. Thanks.

The name of this forum is Reality Uncovered not Reality Covered... I am sure most members here would appreciate at least accurate quotes, n'est pas?

:wink:
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun May 04, 2008 7:00 pm

[all relevant screen captures made]

I work at the AFRL for ERC, Inc. Roswell is a Myth. Glad I could help.

[and thank you for proving John Lear slandered me and that ATS and others published it]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun May 04, 2008 8:00 pm

All I would like to say on this particular subject is, the last person who tried to cast aspersions on AD's status ended up having it backfiring on him BIG time. That's the problem with wanna-be's and frauds, they never think these things through properly ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zorgon » Sun May 04, 2008 10:11 pm

Zep Tepi wrote: cast aspersions on AD's status

Now who would want to do that? :shock: All information obtained was from a publicly posted forum and from a publicly posted resume... It is merely prudent to get the facts straight... I never could figure out why John and AD love each other so much they can't get enough...

:roll:

Oh well... lets see if I can find something interesting to post... something the skeptic sector can sink their teeth into... I do have a few that I think might be 'acceptable' here as there is no 'doctoring' of the images...

:wink:
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Shawnna » Mon May 05, 2008 12:49 am

Zorgon wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote: cast aspersions on AD's status

Now who would want to do that? :shock: All information obtained was from a publicly posted forum and from a publicly posted resume... It is merely prudent to get the facts straight... I never could figure out why John and AD love each other so much they can't get enough...

Publicly posted forum indeed............ run by the 3 Amigos through a LLC. I wonder if their esteemed Dr. Christopher Green is covered under their LLC?

Now let's look at what a LLC actually is, shall we?

From this link and the emphasis is mine.

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a relatively new business structure allowed by state statute.

LLCs are popular because, similar to a corporation, owners have limited personal liability for the debts and actions of the LLC. Other features of LLCs are more like a partnership, providing management flexibility and the benefit of pass-through taxation.

Owners of an LLC are called members. Since most states do not restrict ownership, members may include individuals, corporations, other LLCs and foreign entities. There is no maximum number of members. Most states also permit “single member” LLCs, those having only one owner.

A few types of businesses generally cannot be LLCs, such as banks and insurance companies. Check your state’s requirements and the federal tax regulations for further information. There are special rules for foreign LLCs.

For additional information on the kinds of tax returns to file, how to handle employment taxes and possible pitfalls, refer to Publication 3402, Tax Issues for Limited Liability Companies (PDF).

I wonder why a forum touted as being dedicated to "Altruism, Trust and Sincerity" would need to protect the owners from debts and actions of the LLC?

:?
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zorgon » Mon May 05, 2008 3:01 am

Shawnna wrote:I wonder why a forum touted as being dedicated to "Altruism, Trust and Sincerity" would need to protect the owners from debts and actions of the LLC?

Hmmm I see your point... perhaps they need protection in case spats between adversaries get out of hand?

However by 'public' I meant that we the posters 'spill our guts' on forums that are accessible by the public around the world.. and as such when we start tossing sticks and stones at each other, our dirty laundry is there for all to see...

But then people watch hockey games for the fights :P
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby torbjon » Mon May 05, 2008 7:52 am

Shawnna:

hey, you know me, sure I'll talk SALT and wave a great big baseball bat sized olive branch around, but Defend? nawww...

this is just an fyi on llc for you... tha's all.

I was part of an LLC once... anythingseafood.com/llc that was me see, me mike and daryll (daryll being rather drunk)

we were gonna sell overpriced seafood to the rich dumb dorks in new york... I came here to make clients (which I did) mike was gonna ship the stuff, and daryll provided the seed money and stayed drunk... it woulda worked but mike got shipped off to Adak (more nowhere than nowhere) and daryll couldn't handle the shipping... we lost our clients and now I'm starving *shrugs* (so it goes, ey?)

Anyway, any joe blow can sell crap on ebay or set up a 'home business' or 'yard sale' kinda thing no problems, but when you get a couple of dudes together and you start talking bout Real Money, well, as chummy chummy as you may be with said dudes you Still kinda want some kind of legal document saying 'this is Your Share of the loot... and debt' ya know?

So we went to a lawyer and learned a few things...

If you produce or manufacture or value add a product there's all sorts of rules and regs and basically you gotta become incorporated.

If you just package and distribute pre manufactured goods there's all sorts of Other rules and regs and you gotta become a company or corporation...

When the product in question is something folks EAT or DRINK there's even Crazier rules and regs and licensing and it gets really really insane...

So we told our lawyer, 'but we don't do ANY of that' to wit he replied 'well, what Do you do?'

and our oh so clever response was:

Nothing.

Basically we were just brokers... middle men. The idea was we would Never touch the stuff. We would go to the folks who Do do alla that stuff, the Real companies and corps and incs etc. and just say "we want this lot here processed in this manner, packaged in these boxes, shipped this way via that carrier to those people... how much that gonna cost us?"

They'd give us a number, we'd multiply it by three, pass That number off onto the client, take our cut, and live happily ever after.

to wit our lawyer said 'that's freekin' brilliant', then what you need is an LLC. That way when (if) some new york dork eats a can of salmon and Dies from it, hey, ain't OUR fault, it's Tridents fault, or Icicles fault, or DHLs fault, or AMLs fault or any one of a string of Other bozos, but not us, we're in the clear.

Then, since alla the percentages / shares / duties were written down in the LLC, when the money would start to roll in the three of us Knew who would get what, how much, what their job title was, etc. So, if one of us ran with the loot the other two had more than the "let's shoot him" option, they now had the "let's Sue him THEN shoot him" option...

it was pretty cool... 'till mike got shipped off to Adak *sighs*

Anyway, I think the only reason that goofy little chat room over there needs an LLC is because of the money... they make money and they want the "let's sue him Then shoot him" option in case one of the dudes runs off with the payroll *shrugs*

The LLC itself is a real generic contract, nothing very special about it... one of the things I can see it doing for them is protecting them from a holes... like, suppose somebody goes over there and posts a link... happens alla the time right? only the link is to some kind of nasty virus that wipes out your computer... ain't' their fault, can't sue 'em for that... etc.

again, I'm not trying to defend 'em or anything but I really don't think the LLC thing is something you should spend too much of your time on, tha's all.

okay

beddy bye for bozoboy...

laters.
twj
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Shawnna » Mon May 05, 2008 4:56 pm

torbjon wrote:Anyway, I think the only reason that goofy little chat room over there needs an LLC is because of the money... they make money and they want the "let's sue him Then shoot him" option in case one of the dudes runs off with the payroll *shrugs*

That was quite interesting, and for me, even more eye opening TJ - thanks!

My primary point being (and I think when Zep and Ry's report gets fully published you'll see the connection I'm losely making) is if Dr. Christopher Green is alleged to be involved in money making ventures related to UFOology and other fringe science, and ATS recently had a windfall of private investors - there could be some connection. I'm not saying there is - I'm saying the 'coincidence' makes a good case for further research.

Thanks for the insight on the "LLC". It was very helpful!
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zorgon » Mon May 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Access Denied wrote:[and thank you for proving John Lear slandered me and that ATS and others published it]

Your quite welcome :D I like to keep the record straight when it comes to quotes...

But you know... I see a lot of banter here about liable... I do not understand how one party can spend MONTHS insulting the other at every opportunity, in fact go out of their way to do so... then when the other returns in kind that person responds with 'keeping notes to tell mommy'

The whole thing smacks of something grade schoolers might engage in...

But maybe that's just me :?
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zorgon » Mon May 05, 2008 8:35 pm

torbjon wrote:I really don't think the LLC thing is something you should spend too much of your time on, tha's all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That has to by far be the best 'legaleeze' I have ever seen... I laughed so hard I spewed coffee on the screen :P

Shawnna:
we lost our clients and now I'm starving *shrugs* (so it goes, ey?)

Well you could always eat that overpriced fish... :P I seem to recall a photo of you sitting in the cooler on several cases

Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby MrPenny » Mon May 05, 2008 8:44 pm

Zorgon wrote:But you know... I see a lot of banter here about liable... I do not understand how one party can spend MONTHS insulting the other at every opportunity, in fact go out of their way to do so... then when the other returns in kind that person responds with 'keeping notes to tell mommy'

It's "libel". And insults are not considered as such.

A public person, even an "involuntary" public person, has a greater burden to show the libel was intended maliciuosly. John Lear is a public figure; whom, I might add, is very good at dishing out the insults himself. And I might also add....ran directly to mommy when insulted. I know, I received a "post ban" in just such an occurence.

It isn't a "one-way" street zorgon. Poo is flung from both directions.
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon May 05, 2008 9:07 pm

Absolutey, though I don't recall ever reading any lies here about Lear. Insulting someone is one thing, lying about them a whole different kettle of fish.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zorgon » Mon May 05, 2008 10:58 pm

MrPenny wrote:It isn't a "one-way" street zorgon. Poo is flung from both directions.

li·a·ble
1. obligated according to law or equity : responsible
Sir Merriam Webster

As in responsible for Who Flung Poo...

Which there seems to be way to much of on ALL the forums lately..

Actually... if you bring along perfume soaked hankies... it's kind of fun to watch the battle... maybe when there is a body count I will do a summary on my site

Zep Tepi wrote:Absolutey, though I don't recall ever reading any lies here about Lear. Insulting someone is one thing, lying about them a whole different kettle of fish.

Yes perhaps so, though I am sure I can find a lie or two about John here 8) ... but then John got 'that' info from a resume posted on a site... (and saved a copy) and wrote a few letters... but perhaps everyone needs to go to their corners and take a breath...

Some dogs are best left sleeping... :wink:

But seriously... it seems to me that this drama is bringing a LOT of traffic to ALL the sites involved... and as much fun as its been, that's not what my main interest is...

So... anyone want to see a cool new Moon picture?

This one is how NASA likes to portray the Moon... this image was pulled from JPL as we were discussing it at the other site... as a matter of fact when ArMaP was in the middle of downloading it... it is OBVIOUSLY altered... there is no question... but NASA likes the gray and lifeless look... :lol:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Moon7/Full_Moon/ISD_highres_AS11_AS11-44-6552Small.png

This one is the best highest resolution of the full moon in color that is easy to find by the public... taken by Galileo...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Moon7/Galileo/Moon_Color_Galileo_02_PIA00405.jpg

This one cost the taxpayers 1.4 BILLION dollars :D

At one point during the joint encounter, Cassini and Galileo will likely swap places, with the former plunging into the magnetosphere and the latter zipping out of it, Mitchell said.

Each of the spacecraft cost NASA about $1.4 billion to build.

SPACE.COM

I hope you all feel you got your money's worth 8)

Now here is a picture of the Full moon taken by an Amateur astronomer with a 10" scope worth a few thousand tops... and you can see it at no cost to the tax payers in its 80% version...

The Best Moon Pic Ever (IMO)
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Moon7/Full_Moon/Moon_Mosaic_80_lrg.png

So tell me again how crazy I am for 'insinuating' NASA is not quite being up front with us...

{Mod Edit: unauthorized links to personal web site deactivated]
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby MrPenny » Mon May 05, 2008 11:17 pm

You know damn good and well the subject being discussed wasn't "liability"....it was clearly in the "slander, defamation, libel" arena. You were clearly referring to some kind of actionable defamation. For cryin' out loud zorgon....it's your usual tactic....you know that was not the context. Your use of the word clearly intended "libel"...

Now the images...

What is "obvious" about the manipulations in the first image? Help me here, I don't see it. The second image....I don't think that's a true color image; there's a bizarre purple strip in the Northwest quadrant that clearly is not natural...appears to be "manipulated". The third image is identified as a "mosaic" in the file name. The photo is not a single frame of the moon? Multiple images laid together with the help of some software possibly?
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zorgon » Tue May 06, 2008 1:08 am

MrPenny wrote: Your use of the word clearly intended "libel"...

Sorry don't play in that 'arena' and what makes YOU an expert on my thoughts and intent? :wink: Besides if your conna toss words like that around every time a love spat gets carried away, it's gonna get pretty lonely around here real quick

What is "obvious" about the manipulations in the first image? Help me here, I don't see it.

Really? well okay the Moon is a black and white image overlaid on a color image... doesn't need a photo expert to see this, but in the original image you can see a small strip of the original color beneath... Seems they didn't do a good job . This version was in the high res .tiff folder that JRA 'inadvertently' pointed out to me :mrgreen:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Moon9/Tampering/AS11_AS11-44-6552-lr.jpg

Now while we were discussing this obvious tampering (most likely simply for publicity photos, nothing more nefarious) NASA deleted the whole section of the Apollo .tiffs while leaving the Gemini, ISS and Shuttle sections intact... I was pissed because I didn't download the set before this happened... How was I to know they would 'disappear' ?

{Hint: The DELETION is the conspiracy 8) }

Well here is the original of that image as it was taken by Apollo 11... cept you can only get it as a high res .jpg
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Moon9/Tampering/ISD_highres_AS11_AS11-44-6552

So I say OBVIOUS because it is... to anyone with eyes :P And as such, no matter the reason or intent... one thing is certainly clear...

Proof Positive of NASA altering an image...

This discovery was made by papajake, a professional printer

The photo is not a single frame of the moon? Multiple images laid together with the help of some software possibly?

So are most NASA images showing the full moon.... your point? Just can't admit an amateur can out do NASA's 1.4 billion dollar space cameras that all skeptics keep telling me only show 'fuzzy images of moon rocks' as I am sure Chorlton can vouch for :P

{Mod Edit: Unauthorized links to personal web site deactivated]
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else