John Lear on Aids

John Lear on Aids

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:24 am

Ive just been on another Forum where John Lear is continuing to promote his invented ideas. This one was about AIDS. ON ATS a few months back I destroyed his claims, when he claimed the AIDS Virus was created by a US Doctor (who no one had ever heard of) in 1979.
On the other forum he has now changed his Dates to 1980-ish

He also comes out with this total rubbish in an attempt to make himself look 'big'

Lear states:
"Over the past 20 years several I have been party to several attempts to get samples of the tricosanthes kirilowii out of China, the only place where it is currently grown but all have met with failure. The last samples having been mysteriously ‘cooked’ during departure procedures at the airport. "

Now heres a problem. Firstly he cant even spell the name of the herb. Its 'Trichosanthes kirilowii' or Chinese Cucumber.
Secondly it is one of the most basic of Chinese herbs and has been widely available outside of China for many many years.It can be easily bought in places that sell Oriental Herbs and Veg, even on the Internet and in the US its available:
http://www.sandmountainherbs.com/cucumber_chinese.html
My wife, who grows lots of Thai herbs and Veg grew it several years back. But its bitter and has few uses other than in a Herbal mixture. (One GREAT use for it is to put the round cucumbers on empty toilet rolls and shoot them with an Air Rifle)

I think Lear just makes it up as he goes along or picks things up from other idiots, embellishes them and reposts them as fact
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: John Lear on Aids

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Chorlton wrote:I think Lear just makes it up as he goes along or picks things up from other idiots, embellishes them and reposts them as fact

Ding ding ding... we have a winner! :D

As I've said before I don't think he's ever had an original thought of his own... a legend in his own mind if there ever was one. :lol:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Chorlton wrote:I think Lear just makes it up as he goes along or picks things up from other idiots, embellishes them and reposts them as fact

Ding ding ding... we have a winner! :D

As I've said before I don't think he's ever had an original thought of his own... a legend in his own mind if there ever was one. :lol:

And his little sheeple are defending him to the death with abuse and insults over at Jive Turkeys site.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Looks like they’re making the same mistake ATS and OM and many others made… in their understandable zeal to defend the First Amendment rights of others for fear of appearing hypocritical they’re unwittingly enabling Lear to steal the spotlight and make it all about him and mock his host in the process.

Lear has a long history of biting the hand that feeds him… by his own admission it started with his Dad and he was fired from every job he every had. Do any of these symptoms ring a bell…

Antisocial personality disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial ... y_disorder

Persistent lying or stealing
Recurring difficulties with the law
Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others (property, physical, sexual, emotional, legal)
Substance abuse
Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
Inability to tolerate boredom
Disregard for the safety of self or others
A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of"
Lack of remorse, related to hurting others
Superficial charm
Impulsiveness
A sense of extreme entitlement
Inability to make or keep friends
Recklessness, impulsivity
People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures

A prefect example of this occurred on OM recently. Although even the normally “open minded” folks at OM weren’t exactly buying “his” ridiculous “theories” and he wasn’t gaining any traction (he didn’t the first time he was on OM before he went to ATS either), a “skeptic” stepped in and handed him his ass and he proceeded to whine to the staff to do something about it. When the offending “skeptic” wasn’t banned Lear got pissed off and left… they then tried to woo him back by making him a mod.

Make no mistake, Lear will never be happy unless he has you wrapped around his little finger… he doesn’t care what you or anybody else thinks. He just wants all the attention… and he knows the easiest way to get it is by being as outlandish as possible.

I would suggest you, me and everybody else stop giving it to him. ;)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:59 am

He's at it again on Amkon.
He posted another pile of his manic delusions about there being secret space missions and flights to the moon before Apollo, and like before I asked for evidence to back up his delusions, after being attacked with the usual obscene remarks by a resident retard, Lear replies in his usual manner.

"Thanks for your input Chorlton, it is always welcome."

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else