James Casbolt loses it......Totally

James Casbolt loses it......Totally

Postby Chorlton » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:28 pm

As expected, and as I was saying over on the nutcases site last year, the UK's very own living fruitcake James Casbolt has a book out.

Scientists will need to sit down and relearn science I warn you. Casbolt explains science thusly:

"The brain has the ability to receive, give off, and manipulate radio waves.
If you hold a glass or a shell to your ear, the static-like hissing sound (like the sound of rushing air) is the glass or shell acting as a container and “capturing” the radio sound waves that the brain is giving off."

FANTASTIC STUFF EH? John Lear has nothing on this idiot !

If you like pure b.s. and lies then take a look. Strange that his descriptions of the non existant underground base at Peasmore is taken practically piece meal from the other nutcase Barry Kings tale of wonderment and lies.

http://www.jamescasbolt.com/book/chapter1.html

My one serious question is, should idiots like Casbolt be allowed out in public?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: James Casbolt loses it......Totally

Postby Access Denied » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:23 am

Chorlton wrote:My one serious question is, should idiots like Casbolt be allowed out in public?

My God no, at least not without his tin foil hat and industrial strength meds! Nor should the people who buy into this crap... are there any?

I'm confused... isn't Duncan O'Finioan a "super soldier" too or is he the same guy or a copy cat?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:53 pm

You have to understand that there are super-soldiers trained in every country.

And by the way, Duncan is a "psychic" super-soldier. Get it straight. :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:11 pm

Strange how these people all have the same 'powers' they all need to boost their self esteem by saying "Im a 235 Pink dan with spots in Tai chi" and I used to be MI5/6 SAS/ Secret service etc etc etc. ( as if anyone realy cares) Anything that cant be checked or verified. Ive watched Casbolt and the man is so flaky I think he has to ask for help opening a tin of Beans.
Hes also exists on sickness benefits.
I do hope he's told the Benefits Agency about his earnings from his book?. Hes already had one visit from the Benefit Fraud people.
I love the way he's bringing the Peasmore hoax into more light now. A Year ago he never once mentioned Peasmore but now King and his permanently runny nose is thankfully fading from the hoaxers scene, Casbolt is leaning more and more on the stuff from Kings 'Voice Files' A tawdry tome of tall tales and delusions.

I caught Barry King out with his claims of being employed by Wackenhut at this non existant peasmore base. He then started wriggling and worming his way out by saying, HE never said that. But he cant explain who he actually did work for? OOOPS !!

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IsaacKoi » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Chorlton wrote : "the UK's very own living fruitcake James Casbolt has a book out."

Hi Chorlton,

Are you sure? Who is publishing it?

Have you seen the statement on the website of the company that was going to publish James Casbolt's book?

If not, I think you will enjoy having a look - I think you will be pleased by its content:
http://www.dandelion-books.com/mind-control-books.html

All the best,

Isaac
IsaacKoi

Postby Bibliophile » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:28 pm

OMG, I just followed your link and read the statement by Dandelion Books. That was priceless.
"When a true genius appears, you will know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift
Bibliophile

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Oh...that's just a thing of beauty. I have to post it here in it's entirety, it's too perfect.

http://www.dandelion-books.com/mind-control-books.html

"Mind Control Books - Agent Buried Alive, by James Casbolt

Mind control books and information related to secret, highly classified programs designed to create robotic assassins, drug runners and sex slaves are a hot topic on the internet.

From the day Dandelion Books signed a contract to pubish British mind control defector, James Cassbolt’s book, Agent Buried Alive, we received a steady stream of phonecalls and emails asking when the book would be available.

At the time of the announcement, Casbolt was still sending us portions of the manuscript that he was writing on a public library computer.

Several months later, Casbolt sent us the concluding chapter and we started to piece together all the fragments.

Although we feel it is our responsibility to publish books that inform, educate and enlighten the public, it is also our responsibilty to produce works that are credible and whose reportage has been validated to the best of the author's ability.

Fragmented works from a mind-controlled individual are by nature problematical.

Mind control books are automatically labeled “disinformation” or “conspiracy.”

Much of the material in Casbolt's mansucript rang true with other reports we had received about "Project Mannequin," a mind control and genetic manipulation program run by the National Security Agency ( NSA ).

Other parts of the manuscript, however, were confusing. When we requested that Casbolt revise the book to make it more legible to the general reading public, he stated that he felt the book was divinely delivered to his higher self and that it should remain exactly as it was written.

At that point, Dandelion decided to honor his decision. We will not be publishing this work."

Priceless....lol

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Oh dear, that really is priceless!

"he felt the book was divinely delivered to his higher self and that it should remain exactly as it was written"

Someone really should get in touch with his nearest mental health institution!

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby IsaacKoi » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Oh dear, that really is priceless!

I suspected some of you would enjoy that snippet of news...

By the way, if it isn't impolite to refer to matters relating to The Other Forum (ATS) here, I think it worth mentioning "Springer" commented that he agreed with the publisher's position "100%" since "This fellow has been very much less than forthcoming with the back up (of any sort) for his claims and his "tales" seem to be an amalgamation of many similar, past stories that have long since been discredited".

So, on at least this point, it seems that the views on many on RU coincide with those of Springer.

All the best,

Isaac
IsaacKoi

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Hello Isaac. Long time no hear.
Sorry my collaboration on the Chinese Lanterns thing was cut short by Herr Grupenfuhrer Springer. !

I got the details about the book from Casbolts website but am gratefull for your update.

Ive seen the madman on several occasions, and on all of them he came over as decidedly 'flaky'.
When I questioned him (very lightly) about his alleged employment by Mi5 he changed the subject rather quickly and when I tossed in a few names given to me by a friend who really was a spook, Casbolt showed no interest. I was told that either of the two names mentioned to him would certainly have made him pay more attention but he showed nothing.
Im also really fascinated that he is now stating that he was down in the alleged (but non existant) Peasemore DUMB, something he has only started recently. Problem is, he is quoting almost piecemeal from Barry Kings hoax from his Voice files.

Strange how Springer is also now denigrating Casbolt but was dead keen for Rabbit to interview him?, despite being told by all and sundry that the man was a fruitcake and hoaxer. That man will do anything for money.

Ho Hum !!

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else