More BS from the Sun

More BS from the Sun

Postby Chorlton » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 am

Not content with harassing Gary Glitter to death, the Sun come up with more BS

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 620707.ece

“It had to be mechanical, like a spaceship"

Oh REALLY??

Those lights in the Sky look like a simple reflection of the street light to me.

But our World renowned UFO researcher and masterr of self promotion' (say anything to sell a book) Tim Good said
"the Tesco sighting could not be explained. "
Well bugger me, thats deep Tim, really deep.

Sod this I'm going to the Steam Fair.
See ya Sunday
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm


Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby JayKew » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 pm

OK Chorlton, I,ll bite.

Correct me if I am wrong but is Gary Glitter a long term reoffending paedophile or not ?

Im not sure what the Sun has to say about him as I dont read that newspaper.

What I do believe however is that all of us have a responsibility to protect all children from such monsters.

If keeping paedophiles like him in the public spotlight lessen the chances of innocent children being defiled then thats fine by me.

I would sooner have one paedophile harrassed than one child harmed and mentally scarred for life.

Wouldnt you ??

I guess you know him and are on a bit of a crusade about this or else you would not have mentioned it in a topic about little green men in the first place.


John.
User avatar
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 8:51 pm

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby Chorlton » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:16 pm

JayKew wrote:OK Chorlton, I,ll bite.


Dont bother. I actually wrote and posted a detailed reply to your brain dead post, but then have just deleted it as you have shown an amazing inclination to ignore UK law and your post somewhat resembled a Sun Readers.

I heard the 'whooshing' sound from here
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby JayKew » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 pm

Hmmm quite insulting of you Chorlton but par for the course from you I am afraid if people disagree with your doctrines.

Maybe you should try to find a way to debate with a degree of politeness it may change your life.

At the best of times you simply come across as an old curmudgeon in the face of reasoned debate not going to your liking.

Maybe you deleted your post because you knew it wouldnt stand a test of scrutiny.

May I suggest you repost.

Let me go on record as reaffirming that any action that hinders the progress of a paediophile is fine in my book.

And probably fine in most parents books also.

Anyway, as you were.

Note to mods maybe this topic should be moved to chit chat or somewhere as defence of paedophiles does not seem apt in the UFO section.


John.
User avatar
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 8:51 pm

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby Access Denied » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:15 pm

JayKew wrote:Let me go on record as reaffirming that any action that hinders the progress of a paediophile is fine in my book.

And probably fine in most parents books also.

Agreed 100%! Here in the states we’re getting tougher on sex offenders but we’re still not there yet in my opinion. These people typically don’t change and to that end, since we apparently can’t afford to keep them locked up forever (although I think we should), we have this resource for parents…

National Sex Offender Public Website
http://www.nsopr.gov/

California, where I live, is leading the way in increasing public awareness…

California Megan's Law
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/

You can put in your address, city, or zip code and see the names and pictures of the convicted sex offenders who live in your area and what crimes they were convicted of. The system isn’t perfect though as these people tend to move around lot… especially when their neighbors find out. :D

Personally I think we ought to permanently die their skin red and you know, do the other thing as well…

And no, I don’t think downloading child pornography is a “victimless” crime… at the very least it creates a market demand where children are exploited to feed their insatiable appetite for more and at worst, repeated exposure often encourages them to act out their fantasies.

JayKew wrote:Note to mods maybe this topic should be moved to chit chat or somewhere as defence of paedophiles does not seem apt in the UFO section.

Done…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby Chorlton » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:53 pm

"You can put in your address, city, or zip code and see the names and pictures of the convicted sex offenders who live in your area and what crimes they were convicted of. The system isn’t perfect though as these people tend to move around lot… especially when their neighbors find out. :D"

Thank God we dont have that appalling law here in the UK.
That wonderfull journal 'The Scum' decided to post an alleged paedophile's address once. He was battered near to death and his house vandalised, by dedicated Council Estate tenants and avid Scum Readers. Then The Scum realised they had posted the wrong address.
I rest my case.

Will I repost my original? No because as stated, you simply wouldnt have the intelligence to understand. Your bigotry and insulting remarks prove my point perfectly

And BTW I also have kids.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby JayKew » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Well there you go again Chorlton.

When your argument is flawed you rely on the "Im not doing too good here, its time to get the insults flying" attitude.

Sort of proves my comment about you being curmudgeonly doesnt it.

For your information, I am fond of this place.

It is owned, moderated and populated by intelligent and articulate people who debate with reason and logic in a non agressive manner. A far cry from places like ATS and long may it continue to be so.

You however from time to time, with your attitude let this site down badly.

I could never be like you, scattering random insults because your argument is being tested.

You need to find a mirror and take a good hard look at yourself.

It appears you have a fixation with The Sun newspaper.

I cant comment on that because I dont read it.

I suggest if it affects you that much then maybe its best not to continue to read it.

I would however be interested in the link to The Sun article wherein an innocent man was "battered near to death".

I am sure you have it at your fingertips.

I also noticed your "slight" dig on "dedicated Council Estate tenants".

Shame on you Chorlton for disparaging people who cannot afford to buy their own homes.

People are people whether they are rich or poor.

I will leave it at that, except to say that beneath your veneer, you seem not to be a very nice person at all.

Now that link to The Sun article please.

Admin edit: Removed un-called for comment.
*************************************************************************


Best Regards.

JayKew
Last edited by Zep Tepi on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: See post
User avatar
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 8:51 pm

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby Access Denied » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:29 pm

Chorlton wrote:Thank God we dont have that appalling law here in the UK.

It seems to be working pretty well here. I haven’t heard of any pedophiles being murdered at the hands of would-be vigilantes as a result of Megan’s Law. Perhaps the fact they have no place to hide when they get out making it more difficult to repeat their offense (as most do) is “revenge” enough?

They do get beat up in prison and often have to be separated from the general population for their safety as a result but the way I see it, don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

Chorlton wrote:That wonderfull journal 'The Scum' decided to post an alleged paedophile's address once. He was battered near to death and his house vandalised, by dedicated Council Estate tenants and avid Scum Readers. Then The Scum realised they had posted the wrong address.
I rest my case.

Well, if that’s the case I see two problems here, people shouldn’t be taking the law into their owns hands and the Sun should be held liable for publishing the address.

Was the “alleged” pedophile in question, the vigilantes, and the Sun ever convicted?

Maybe Megan’s Law could have prevented this since there would be no doubt who’s been convicted, what they look like, and where they live?

Chorlton wrote:Will I repost my original? No because as stated, you simply wouldnt have the intelligence to understand. Your bigotry and insulting remarks prove my point perfectly

Wasn’t Gary Glitter convicted of pedophilia several times? I have to admit it does sound like you’re defending him so why not explain where you’re coming from if there’s been some kind of misunderstanding?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby Chorlton » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:39 am

Access Denied wrote:Wasn’t Gary Glitter convicted of pedophilia several times? I have to admit it does sound like you’re defending him so why not explain where you’re coming from if there’s been some kind of misunderstanding?


My one (short) line reference to him was made to demonstrate that The Scum will use any tactics to attract the prurient reader. That one line was taken totally out of context, twisted, misunderstood and then turned around.
There was no defence of him. Its pretty obvious the Scum are going to harass him endlessley to attract the type of Brain Dead, Hoodie wearing, Council Estate Tenants that mainly read the rag.
My mention of his harassment was no defence of him, it was a statement of fact. They ARE harassing him.
He's an easy target, unlikely to take legal action for harassment. There are far far bigger fish into a lot more serious things they could attack and harass but they wont, as those bigger fish are MUCH better connected and financed.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby Access Denied » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 am

OK, now THAT I understand... :D
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby cybertron2006 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:44 pm

Tim said the lights couldn't be explained, and yet you call him a UFO researcher? you must be crazygonuts.
Michael Jackson isn't black OR white, he's an alien.
MY ROFLCOPTER GOES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
[not a joke]Please buy 3-Hit-KO's Debut album, 24 Hours To Live, when we finish it![/not a joke]
User avatar
cybertron2006
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby longhaircowboy » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:42 pm

Well well, look who's an expert on UFO researchers already.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
User avatar
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Florida

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby cybertron2006 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Was that supposed to be funny? :?:
Michael Jackson isn't black OR white, he's an alien.
MY ROFLCOPTER GOES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
[not a joke]Please buy 3-Hit-KO's Debut album, 24 Hours To Live, when we finish it![/not a joke]
User avatar
cybertron2006
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby longhaircowboy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:19 pm

If it made ya laugh then I guess it was.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
User avatar
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Florida

Re: More BS from the Sun

Postby cybertron2006 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Okay, I think we just completely destroyed the purpose of this thread. By the way... Image
Michael Jackson isn't black OR white, he's an alien.
MY ROFLCOPTER GOES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
[not a joke]Please buy 3-Hit-KO's Debut album, 24 Hours To Live, when we finish it![/not a joke]
User avatar
cybertron2006
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:53 pm


Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron