RIP Amkon ?

RIP Amkon ?

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 am

Once a site where posts made you sit up and think, Amkon is now sliding slowly, inevitably into the mass of other alleged 'Conspiracy' sites its posters used to laugh at.
Once, the cry of 'No Censorship' was rife there, now even its own miscreant Mod is trying to censor people and control them, attempting to turn the site into something HE wants.
Too many 'girlie' posts by ill educated and highly emotional and unstable people make it now almost impossible for there to be decent discussion on anything other than 'Who has the biggest tits' or other pretty similar banal and boring subjects. There is practically no Conspiracy discussion other than old threads brought up by fools hoping to force people to change their posting habits.

Whilst I have no problems with personal marihuana use, the continual childish and immature rantings of several members there actually promoting its use, I find objectionable. That those individuals will have no truck with anyone dissenting over this promotions is very quickly seen.

None of this has been helped by there being a highly unstable Mod in residence, who sees no wrong in lying to people, manipulating people, threatening people and using devious other methods that he 'really doesnt want to do' but does anyway. This mod sees no harm in stealing peoples passwords and then causing mischief on other sites as well as hacking into his own site professing to be someone else.This selfsame person now has a personal vendetta against several people whom he follows around to other sites (given the chance) and his constant moaning and whining on Amkon itself is becoming so tedious that it, in itself is driving people slowly away.

However, this is the usual progress of so many other websites that rise and empower people then crash and burn, turning into nothing more than a site where one poster will say something and everyone simply nods their head in agreement.
I feel sorry for some of the good guys there, Mojo, Lex, Torb, who have tried to raise the bar, but what can you do when the major mass of poster have little life experiences to call upon and are reduced to nothing more than posting newspaper articles?
The original idea of Amkon was great, but total freedom never works.

RIP Amkon.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: RIP Amkon ?

Postby pack3tg0st » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Amkon is doing what it wants to do... Always has... Its become blazingly apparent that they don't want any sort of CT site... or really any sort of serious discussion to occur...

There was a brief discourse I had with Mr. P about that last night... which I'm sure you've read...

The sooner people realize that amkon doesn't aspire to be anything more, the sooner they'll face the reality, and stop trying to make it anything more than 4chan/b/.

Thus, why I gave up on amkon back in feb I think... Feb or March...

I think you'll find I only post BS over there, and post more serious stuff other places.
'You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.'

Oscar Wylde
pack3tg0st

Postby jeddyhi » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:12 pm

It is amazing how you followed Mur over to here....what are you, a cyberstalker?
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby pack3tg0st » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 pm

jeddyhi wrote:It is amazing how you followed Mur over to here....what are you, a cyberstalker?

I've lurked here for over a year.

I didn't 'follow' anyone... I don't post here often, but then again, there's usually not alot going on over here...

Lots of UFO stuff... which I'm not into... thus, why I've also been a member of OMF for over a year... and didn't post my first thread until yesterday.

edit: Actually, I may have posted on OMF back over a year ago regarding my SERPO research... and again with the WITD stuff... I know I posted here with the DMCA ATS sent us regarding my WITD thread.
'You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.'

Oscar Wylde
pack3tg0st

Postby jeddyhi » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Well then, is it just simply ironic that he left Amkon for RU after you trolled him at Amkon and busted his chops for turning in Theilmann for stolen valor. And suddenly here you are after "lurking" for two years? I find that to be a little more than coincedence.

We'll see how you do, after all actions speak louder than words.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby pack3tg0st » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm

a little over One year... not two... (Nov 08)

I ran across this place doing research into WITD a looong time ago... even still, I didn't register for a while after...

I may have even found this place before I found Amkon... I don't remember... it was a while ago.

Funny how I've not even mentioned any of that stuff... but you guys do though...

who's being trolled again?

edit for correction: Looks like I registered for amkon on October 29th 2008... and here like a week later...

So yah, I did find RU first... I just didn't bother to register for a while... (I vividly remember finding amkon and registering on the same day... I followed Mojo's In-Q-Tel research to Amkon.)

Oscar Wylde
pack3tg0st

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Jeddyi.
He suddenly reappeared here when he was having paranoia attacks about Toon a few months ago and at the same time as Toons account here was comkpromised and the exact same time Toons account at Hoaxmasters and Amkon was compromised. It was the same time as the 'hacker' allegedly tried to hack Amkon, however that 'Hacker' was Pack himself trying to frighten everyone then playing the good boy by allegedly sorting the Forum out so the alleged 'hacker' couldnt do it again. Nice try, but fortunmately I wasnt the only one that saw through that little bit of play acting.
Then he dissapears and turns up again here when Mur shifts over.
Strange though he professes he has no interest in Amkon yet he is fiendishly attempting to impose his censorship there and desperately wants to ban Toon. Of course he always backs these ban attempts up with "I really dont want to do that but.........." He unilateraly imposed his 'Sandbox' without consultation or anything with any other mods and of course "he didnt really want to do that", same as he managed to get the Ignore button installed at a Amkon, the self same Ignore button he totally igoores because, as a mod he is allowed to so he buts into conversations and discussions where he is put on ignore and shoves his perpendicular rubbish into posts that dont want him, all the while putting ME and others on ignore as he simply bottles out of any decent discussion of his despicable actions.
He's losing support at Amkon faster than the BP oil leak in the gulf as people slowly wake up to the realisation that he's nothing but a sneaky little dweeb, a spoilt little child that likes to threaten women and mess with peoples passwords.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby pack3tg0st » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 pm

As it is part of the RU T&C... I'm sure you've got rock solid evidentiary support for these claims, right?

You've been throwing around accusations left and right for a long time now Chorlton... and yet, haven't offered one sliver... not one iota of evidence to back any of it up.

1. Personal attacks upon other posters are prohibited. While lively discussion is encouraged, all posters are expected to maintain a courteous decorum toward others, even when expressing an opposing viewpoint.

4. Posters are encouraged to cite supporting evidence when providing facts. If no evidence is provided, posters are encouraged to preface their statement with acknowledgement that the post is a statement of opinion only.

Oscar Wylde
pack3tg0st

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 am

Damn Packet - you got some history man...LOL.

Hey guys, maybe this guy acted like a weasel at some other sites, but so far I haven't seen any issues here at RU yet. I can tell you one thing - no one will pull any s^~t like that on this forum, so I suppose if anyone like this has to post his opinions anywhere, it should be here.

I'd also like to hear more evidence of these past actions (unless of course it's been deleted or otherwise burned and/or shredded with all the other Source A stuff...LOL).

You were a Serpo researcher? Interesting...I thought I'd come across most of them during our own efforts. Your user name sounds familiar as well, maybe I've just had too many cold ones this 4th of July to remember (or care)...LOL

To the guys.....keep your powder dry. At least here, WE control the ban buttons - let's see how the conversation goes when there's *true* freedom of speech.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby pack3tg0st » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 am

LOL yah... Chorlton likes to fabricate alot of it...

You missed it, but I think it was you I was agreeing with... you said something to the effect of being public enemy #1 having having its benifits and drawbacks... I responded saying 'tell me about it lol'... alas... mur deleted it...

He got cheesed off when I got into a tizzy with Boycotteverything for running to the Authorities with false accusations...

Turned out it was all a giant hoax... but not before some seriously bad stuff happened.. (Long story... and not that interesting, really).

I've been asking him for evidence of these claims for months now... instead he likes to just keep em going ad-nauseum without anything besides innuendo as proof.

But as far as me researching SERPO... I wasn't researching as to if SERPO was a hoax or not... I was trying to find the original source of the entire thing... despite the involvement of a few questionable characters, i don't believe the whole thing to be a fabrication of the Intelligence Community... I think it was just another hoax that got away...

But anyway... thats neither here nor there, really...

Like I said, i've lurked about twice a week for a very long time... I've only posted a handful of times recently though... I'm not much of a UFO guy...

Oscar Wylde
pack3tg0st

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:43 am

pack3tg0st wrote:LOL yah... Chorlton likes to fabricate alot of it...

He doesn't strike me as the sort of guy that makes stuff up...lol.

You missed it, but I think it was you I was agreeing with... you said something to the effect of being public enemy #1 having having its benifits and drawbacks... I responded saying 'tell me about it lol'... alas... mur deleted it...

Ahh...well I can understand having bad blood from other forums. If Chris Ivo ever showed up here he's probably the only person in the entire world I'd do an Insta-Ban on, despite the fact that we don't do those...lol. So if Mur was treated that way elsewhere, I could probably understand - although I don't think posts should be deleted unless they were especially nasty or slander.

He got cheesed off when I got into a tizzy with Boycotteverything for running to the Authorities with false accusations...

Ahh..Boycotteverything being one of Toons many "personas" I believe - explains a lot.

Turned out it was all a giant hoax... but not before some seriously bad stuff happened.. (Long story... and not that interesting, really).

Actually, it sounds rather fascinating...lol.

I've been asking him for evidence of these claims for months now... instead he likes to just keep em going ad-nauseum without anything besides innuendo as proof.

Sounds like a good topic for a thread then - airing out the truth in public view would be good for the soul. :)

But as far as me researching SERPO... I wasn't researching as to if SERPO was a hoax or not... I was trying to find the original source of the entire thing... despite the involvement of a few questionable characters, i don't believe the whole thing to be a fabrication of the Intelligence Community... I think it was just another hoax that got away...

Sounds like we're in agreement on that!

Like I said, i've lurked about twice a week for a very long time... I've only posted a handful of times recently though... I'm not much of a UFO guy...

Well I'm glad to see you finally decided to get active then - we have had a lot of lurkers for a very long time (based on our stats) so I always like to hear the opinions of those who've been remaining silent. Non-hoaxers/non-scammers will not find a more welcoming and fair place on the Internet, mostly because we keep out the "nutty" element as much as possible...lol.

Anyway - I hope you continue posting, but if Murnut really was treated unfairly, I don't think that's very cool - Andy's a good friend of mine and one of the nicest guys I know.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby pack3tg0st » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 am

ryguy wrote:Anyway - I hope you continue posting, but if Murnut really was treated unfairly, I don't think that's very cool - Andy's a good friend of mine and one of the nicest guys I know.

-Ry

He believes he was treated unfairly...

When in all actuality... he was treated the same as any other Amkon member.

Oscar Wylde
pack3tg0st

Postby AussieMike » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:54 am

This is my last post/visit to RU.

I refuse to share a space with pack. period

I left amkon with Mur to get away from the prick, i dont intend to put up with him anywhere

so long folks ...its been real

Mur youve got my email if you need to contact me
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby pack3tg0st » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 am

AussieMike wrote:This is my last post/visit to RU.

I left amkon with Mur to get away from the prick, i dont intend to put up with him anywhere

I don't even know who you are dude.

Oscar Wylde
pack3tg0st

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 am

AussieMike wrote:This is my last post/visit to RU.

Mike - could you PM me with your concerns before taking off? I'm sincerely interested mate...
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else