When debunking = lies & defamatory statements

Re: When debunking = lies & defamatory statements

Postby Gilles F. » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 am

Loling...
And your real name is?
A paper signed behalf your real name? A blog, a podcast, or?
Arf none.
Long live Trolling!
Gilles Fernandez
Gilles F.
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Buckwild » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:26 am

Gilles F. wrote:Loling...
And your real name is?
A paper signed behalf your real name? A blog, a podcast, or?
Arf none.
Long live Trolling!
Gilles Fernandez

You can laugh all you want, you just got splashed during the process. Who is laughing now ? Did Nablator called you a "lying bastard" after that ? At least I did not pretend to be a woman, that's gayish. :mrgreen:

You better open up a dictionnary to find out what trolling means.

I do not see what my real name has to do with all this stupid stuff, Mr Gilles Fernandez aka Kristinne... :mrgreen:

I just hope that JMA would show up you know. If someone calls me a liar when I know I did not lie, I do not give some lame excuses to avoid confrontation like he did. That's very gayish as well, a real man, specially if he did not lie or distorted facts if you prefer, do not act like that ! That is probably why you guys are friends and why not a little more than just friends...? :mrgreen:
Buckwild
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Gilles F. » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 am

OK Buckwild if you are so insisting,
Lets go...
Crystal meth is an intensive stimulant with disinhibitory qualities. Not only, Méthamphétamine have well known effects, Dear Buck. Including hallucination forms (see after) despite you cant accept or you will refuse : Sorry, but the methamphetamin (Crystal meth) you used is the main variable regarding or explaining your own UFO case.
Please, Buckwild, Ô Buckwild, our White Paladin, our Don WhoisShooted , heu Don Quichotte, sorry my spanish to english : share with us your UFO observation under Crystal meth (and more), in Miami beach ! Share it here!
And the only and real reason why you hate UFO skeptics, cause they have doubts on your UFO observation and then why your are becomed an ETH promoter and the real reason of your warfare.
Share with us your observation under Crystal meth! Reveal yourself! Rufus have been demasked. Maybe we can now understand why Buckwild is hatring UFO-Skeptics so much?
(Boring)
Regards,
Gilles Fernandez

Crystal meth makes (not sure of the english term) "blurred vision", if you are really interested on the effecs your drug (crystal meth) you used and was under, did and then to explain your UFO observation... Not only.
Last edited by Gilles F. on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gilles F.
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Buckwild » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:35 am

Not even close Gilles,

None of the real ufo-skeptics I know even said anything about the fact that I did snort CM quiet a few hours before my observation and If you've read my report, I wasn't by myself and other people saw "them" too and they did not snort CM aka Crank. As a matter of fact, real ufo-skeptics did not say anything at all !

You are just out of your mind making things up and distorting the truth because that is the truth :
http://ufo-logic.xooit.com/t1083-Miami- ... A-1999.htm

Liar !
Buckwild
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:01 am

Thread closed pending moderation...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby chrLz » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:09 am

Sorry, folks, but this thread is now 'Latrined' (with AD's agreement, given what has now transpired) and it will remain closed unless someone can convince the team that:
- there is some value to the forum in doing so
- that there will be no further adhominem/insults

May I quote the most relevant rule, which happens to be Rule 1...

Personal attacks upon other posters are prohibited. While lively discussion is encouraged, all posters are expected to maintain a courteous decorum toward others, even when expressing an opposing viewpoint.

I would suggest that all posters spend a little time here to re-acquaint themselves with the rules and guidelines:
http://realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=22

I would also make a few additional comments:

1. As pointed out by AD earlier, there is a significant difference between calling someone a liar, and simply saying they are incorrect and pointing out why. Hereabouts, we would prefer the latter approach, thanks.

2. If anyone feels they have been insulted, DO NOT reply and thereby guarantee escalation!! - either take the high road and completely ignore the insults, report the post, or pm a mod.

3. If you are having an argument elsewhere, we do NOT need to know about it. If there is something relevant to RU, feel free to bring *that* here in a matter of fact and polite way.

Back to your normal programming...
"To wear the mantle of Galileo, it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment. You must also be right." - Robert L. Park (..almost)
chrLz

Previous

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else