Happy New Year

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:12 pm

Max wrote:I'm laughing at you quite often these days.


amuse yourself. i have no objections to masturbation.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
User avatar
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 12:10 pm
Location: The Borg


Postby Max » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:15 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:
Max wrote:Were you ever in the military, toon??????


no


I didn't think so, Mr. Patriot.

But your diarreah of the mouth regarding your patriotism, your fondness of the Generals Washington and Eisenhower is beginning to offend me, who at eighteen years of age volunteered to join the Armed Forces and when asked by the people conducting the background check for my security clearance if I could ever pick up a weapon and use it in the defense of this country, my reply was: After all that this country has done for me and my family and what IT STANDS FOR, I would absolutely lay down my life in its defense. It's all on the record. Who the hell are you to try to teach me anything about patriotism!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Max » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:17 pm

Your insencerity, your pseudo intellectualism and penchant for avoiding issues for which you have no response have made you the laughing stock of this board. In other words Mass Masturbation.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:53 pm

Max wrote:
cartoonsyndicate wrote:
Max wrote:Were you ever in the military, toon??????


no


I didn't think so, Mr. Patriot.

But your diarreah of the mouth regarding your patriotism, your fondness of the Generals Washington and Eisenhower is beginning to offend me, who at eighteen years of age volunteered to join the Armed Forces and when asked by the people conducting the background check for my security clearance if I could ever pick up a weapon and use it in the defense of this country, my reply was: After all that this country has done for me and my family and what IT STANDS FOR, I would absolutely lay down my life in its defense. It's all on the record. Who the hell are you to try to teach me anything about patriotism!


hermann goring was also a patriot.

I would absolutely lay down my life


do it. you'll not be missed.

Who the hell are you to try to teach me anything about patriotism!


someone with ethics and brains. learn.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
User avatar
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 12:10 pm
Location: The Borg

Postby Max » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:07 pm

Your lack of ethics is clearly evident by your spouting off about things you know nothing about and yet criticize. Your lack of brains... well, see above. And your penchant for hiding behind insults when you don't have a legitimate comeback is evidenced by: :::Quote:

I would absolutely lay down my life


do it. you'll not be missed

Very typical of the N. E. liberal pseudo intellectual.

You are hardly worth responding to.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:12 pm

hey- you're the guy who pledged to lay down your life, no? i'm just a fan.

it's easy to pledge, difficult to follow through. when you going to eye-rac?
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
User avatar
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 12:10 pm
Location: The Borg

Postby Max » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:22 pm

Turning the subject on its ear again toon??? When are YOU going to serve this country in a way that shows YOUR mettle?? Or are you simply satisfied by being a loud-mouth patriot calling others to action?? I did my time, was shot at during a very unpopular war, and while not actually spat upon, I sure felt like I had been by having to put up with the likes of you and Hanoi Jane, your compatriot in rhetoric.

Why did I do it? well, according to you a lack of brains and and a lack of "learning". According to me, because my country called me. Can you say the same thing???
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:42 pm

Max wrote:Turning the subject on its ear again toon??? When are YOU going to serve this country in a way that shows YOUR mettle?? Or are you simply satisfied by being a loud-mouth patriot calling others to action?? I did my time, was shot at during a very unpopular war, and while not actually spat upon, I sure felt like I had been by having to put up with the likes of you and Hanoi Jane, your compatriot in rhetoric.

Why did I do it? well, according to you a lack of brains and and a lack of "learning". According to me, because my country called me. Can you say the same thing???



because my country called me. Can you say the same thing???


The country needs patriots who will defend the Bill of Rights.

because my country called me.


Hermann Goring still comes to mind.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
User avatar
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 12:10 pm
Location: The Borg

Postby Max » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:54 pm

The country does NOT need Patriots who will defend the bill of rights by being loud mouths ONLY and will not do anything else for it, while at the same time comparing those that HAVE put it on the line to nazi war criminals.

Grow up.

Done with you.

Flick
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:23 pm

Max wrote:The country does NOT need Patriots who will defend the bill of rights by being loud mouths ONLY and will not do anything else for it, while at the same time comparing those that HAVE put it on the line to nazi war criminals.

Grow up.

Done with you.

Flick


hahahaha ok, pad
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
User avatar
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 12:10 pm
Location: The Borg

Postby Drewsillac » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Max and CS:


Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics;

even if you win, you're still retarded.


Love,
Drew
"So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. ...."
Drewsillac
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:35 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK USA

Postby I.P.Freely » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:23 pm

Drewsillac wrote:Max and CS:


Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics;

even if you win, you're still retarded.


Love,
Drew


hahaha I have to remember that one.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Drewsillac » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:25 pm

Hey what can I say, I ripped it off...

But seriously....lets play nicer....
"So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. ...."
Drewsillac
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:35 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK USA

Previous

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron