James Casbolt-Fac or Fic? My personal experiences......

James Casbolt-Fac or Fic? My personal experiences......

Postby AMUN-RA » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:46 pm

gone
Last edited by AMUN-RA on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMUN-RA

Vortex captured on digital camera.

Postby AMUN-RA » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:03 am

gone
Last edited by AMUN-RA on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMUN-RA

Postby Chorlton » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:44 am

Pardon my impudence and I apologise if I am wrong but you sound remarkeably like someone called 'Gridkeeper' or is it Duncan ?

If you are indeed a friend of the Hoaxer Casbolt, what do you consider of his latest admission on his website, where he states he personally witnessed child murders:
Here's the section from his website entitled: James Casbolt Talks About His Experiences in Project Mannequin Live on Radio .

"I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 facility and in recent times children's throats are being cut and the digital broadcast sent out from the recorded brainwaves at the time of death which is stopping people in this country talking to each and sharing on a intimate level."

Now something I find strange is that in all of his website James never once mentions being inside AL/499 Peasemore. When one considers all the self publicity James has attributed to himself Im surprised he missed that bit.

So tell me, do you think he 'embellished' his story a little?, 'Borrowed a bit from his friend Barry King?. If not dont you think the authorities should be informed of these 'murders' underground at a non existant base?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Wow...forgot all about this thread.

Just realized there is at least one thing in the above story that could be "verified"....or not:

The Southampton police were at a loss to explain the situation and were looking to 'S' for answers. 'S' did not go into detail about what we had uncovered but showed the officers some photos of UFO's that had appeared in the sky over the shop a couple of weeks before. One of the officers replied "Your shop is possessed by demons".

This may seem unbelievable to many people but this case is all on police file and 'S' will be able to have access to the surveillance street camera footage on Monday. He will have to pay £10 for the tape and hopefully this will show the black ops boys on it. We have also had black helicopter harassment over the last few weeks.

I have a feeling the police version of this story is probably quite a bit different...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:33 pm

The problem is that UK police are usually quiet on saying anything.
Also with the Data protection act its difficult to get anything from them.

But 'S' shows the Police some photos of UFO' s and the police say "Your shop is possessed by demons".

Yeah right. Theres that flying pig again.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to The Latrine - Anything Else