John Lear according to Lars Hansson

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

John Lear according to Lars Hansson

Postby Chorlton » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:27 am

Considering the public front John Lear likes to show, and his frankly ridiculous statements about various things, what are peoples comments on these two documents about him? Granted they are from over 16 years ago but does it show his true colours and throw a different light on him?
I already asked him how deeply he was involved in drug running but he did his usual two step and ignored the question, however his involvement in Gun Running seems unquestionable.
I apologise to those that have read thes but there may be some who havent.

Part One
http://www.ufomind.com/area51/people/lear/hansson.html

Part Two
http://www.ufomind.com/area51/people/lear/hansson2.html
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: John Lear according to Lars Hansson

Postby Access Denied » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:01 am

Chorlton wrote:Considering the public front John Lear likes to show, and his frankly ridiculous statements about various things, what are peoples comments on these two documents about him? Granted they are from over 16 years ago but does it show his true colours and throw a different light on him?

You mean a different light from the one he already casts upon himself with his outrageous claims? :)

I’d say, despite the fact it’s written by a self-admitted unscrupulous character and reads like a scorned lover foaming at the mouth, at the very least Mr. Lear is guilty by association… heck even he says it’s 50% true. :lol:

Chorlton wrote:I already asked him how deeply he was involved in drug running but he did his usual two step and ignored the question, however his involvement in Gun Running seems unquestionable.

Rule No. 1: Everything Lear says is questionable.
Rule No. 2: See Rule No. 1

Take these “documents” JL posted on ATS recently in response to my inquiry regarding exactly how he acquired his airman certificates for example…

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... pid3609874

As usual he side stepped the real question and although I haven’t had a chance to compare this with other statements he’s made and what shows up in the FAA database here…

http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificate ... n_inquiry/

...I already see some questionable details in these documents. Not worth my time to pursue it though and I’ve already got my hands full with the Socorro case but it might be an interesting project for someone.

Hint: Why would he keep a meticulously crafted computerized list of dates besides the obvious purpose of self-effigy?

Chorlton wrote:I apologise to those that have read thes but there may be some who havent.

It bears repeating, as does John Lear being an admitted hoaxer…

The Men-In-Black of Legend
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1705.htm

An odd incident in the history of the Men in Black is the strange case of Mr. O. H. Krill.

Mr. Krill's writings first gained publicity some time in the late 1980's when a text file called "The O.H. Krill Papers" was placed on the ParaNet B.B.S. The file told the story of shadow governments in cooperation with gray aliens, secret underground bases, exchanges of human organs for alien technologies, and the like. He offers the following information on the Men in Black:

"All things considered, UFO research has become pretty much of a circus today, and the most intriguing and controversial sideshow skirting the edges is the question of the "silencers," or the mysterious "Men in Black." There is a strong subliminal appeal in these accounts of visits by mysterious dark-suited figures (I have been visited myself, as have others I've known) attempting to silence UFO witnesses. A typical situation would be that a witness has a UFO sighting or UFO-related experience. Shortly thereafter he is visited by one or more "odd"-looking men who relate to him the minutest details of his experience, even though he has as yet told no one for fear of ridicule or other reasons.”

[snip the myth]

O.H. Krill Exposed:

O.H. Krill's career was ended by John Lear when he made a television appearance with William Cooper.

Lear was the son of the famous aviation engineer, heir to the Learjet company. He claimed that his business connections with the military had given him access to secret Air-force documents related to U.F.O.s. He had posted to ParaNet his own U.F.O. files, which were also full of secret alien-government conspiracies.

Cooper claimed to be a high-ranking naval-intelligence officer, though records show that he was never anything more than an audio/visual technician for a Pacific fleet briefing team.

Lear heard William Cooper use the O.H Krill name, While John Lear wanted to use the show to announce that he made the "O.H. Krill" paper as a joke together with with John Grace (head of the Nevada Aerial Research Organization). William Cooper went on to claim that he first seen the Krill Papers in the early 1970's while working for the Office of Naval Intelligence.

John Lear immediately pulled William Cooper aside and quietly told him, "Bill, O.H. Krill is a joke!" Lear says that he and John Grace had used the name "Krill" from Bob Emenegger's special "UFO's: It Has Begun" In the T.V. special a woman claims to have channeled an entity named CRYLLL. They had posted the file on ParaNet as a prank.

William Cooper replied that Lear was mistaken. He said that Lear was a liar and still says so up to the present day. Cooper is now known to accuse all who disagree with him of being agents working for the Conspiracy.

20 years later the “true believers” still don’t get it. Their “don’t throw the baby out with the water” and “all disinfo carries a bit of truth in it” mentality guarantees that they’ll be chasing the invisible carrot forever while he keeps getting the last laugh… and ATS keeps racking up the hits. ;)

A marriage made in conspiracy heaven if there ever was one...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:46 pm

The moment he shared his physics that "proved" that gravity on the moon wasn't what physicists today believe - I threw the Lear baby out with the bath-water. This guy is a real piece of work...doubt if he's even taken funny-book physics 101.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:55 pm

Its the 'Lakes waterfalls and forests' on the far side of the moon theory that cracks me up.

Not to mention his 4 mile high 'Soul Catcher tower'
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Reality