Planet X/Nibiru

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re:

Postby Zorgon » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Access Denied wrote:I blame The Man From Planet X…
[and ignorance]

Nah it wasn't ignorance... it was Duck Dodgers... thought everyone knew that?

Duck Dodgers' search for the rare element Illudium Phosdex (spelled fosdex in the DVD subtitles), "the shaving cream atom". In the future, the only remaining supply of the element is on the mysterious "Planet X." After leaving Earth (after accidentally putting their rocket ship in reverse and burying them in the launch pad), Dodgers diagrams a ridiculously complex path for reaching the planet, including three-dimensional cardinal directions such as "due up" and "south by downeast." Porky Pig, playing the role of the "Eager Young Space Cadet," suggests instead following a path leading from Planet A to Planets B, C, D, and so on. Dodgers scoffs at the cadet's plan, comes up with an identical one and marvels at his own genius.

Just after Dodgers has claimed Planet X in the name of the Earth, Marvin Martian lands on the same planet (in a ship called the "Martian Maggot") and claims it in the name of Mars. The stage is set for a battle of wits (or lack thereof) between the two cartoon stars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_Dodgers

Now with power like that to influence children... naturally Planet X became real

8)
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: Planet X/Nibiru

Postby Zorgon » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:20 pm

Now if you want the REAL images of 'Planet X' I can help out...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Eris/Eris_and_dysnomia2.jpg

Here is the discovery sequence...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Eris/Animation_showing_movement_of_2003_UB313.gif

And here is the orbital path...
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Eris/Eris-orbit.gif

Here is the data...
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Eris_More_Massive_than_Pluto.html

This sucker is bigger than Pluto :shock: And this is the planet most likely referred to by Dr Robert S. Harrington

Here is how Sitchin 'uses the info to his advantage'
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Sitchin_Misdirections.html

Planet X = Planet 10 = Eris

Only problem is those silly astronomers thought it a good idea to knock Pluto out of Planet status...

:shk:

Nibiru would now have to be Planet XVIII with all the stuff we found

And Phil Plait of Bad Astronomy is just as guilty of making riches off the gullible as any one is... what with his debunking books and lecture tours... If it wasn't for us "Loonies" he wouldn't have a product to sell...

Its funny how skeptics never point out that fact when they link to his site so HE can make the mega bucks...

what's good for the goose is good for the gander :P

[Mod Edit: unauthorized links to personal web site deactivated]
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu May 01, 2008 4:54 am

Zorgon wrote:And Phil Plait of Bad Astronomy is just as guilty of making riches off the gullible as any one is... what with his debunking books and lecture tours... If it wasn't for us "Loonies" he wouldn't have a product to sell...

Its funny how skeptics never point out that fact when they link to his site so HE can make the mega bucks...

what's good for the goose is good for the gander :P

Err… no it’s not. BA is a highly respected and credible source. You have not earned that distinction. When you joined here you were warned about spamming this site with already debunked arguments and I know this has already been hashed over at ATS. If you want to discuss something, don’t point us to your web site for “analysis”… that smells like spam and you don’t have our permission to link to it.

Also, please provide links to primary sources… altered photos alone from your website are not acceptable.

Thanks.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Thu May 01, 2008 8:59 am

Zorgon wrote:And Phil Plait of Bad Astronomy is just as guilty of making riches off the gullible as any one is... what with his debunking books and lecture tours... If it wasn't for us "Loonies" he wouldn't have a product to sell...

I see you are happy to refer to yourself as a 'Loonie'
I shall therefore use this article as a prima facie precedent if ever I am pulled up for calling you one.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Smersh » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:03 pm

I felt I really ought to give this thread a bump, because of the sheer urgency of the astonishing and very disturbing news I luckily (or perhaps unluckily, as it might be better for us all if we were left in blissful ignorance of this) happened to come across here.

In a nutshell, It concerns this:

Planet X will cause mayhem on Earth in Spring 2003

However, I shall now quote a few selected segments of the linked article as follows:

Mark Hazlewood's research indicates that planet X (also called Nibiru or the 10th planet) will be here around Spring 2003 (Northern Hemisphere time) , causing massive earth changes. You decide.

Planet X is Nibiru, Wormwood, or THE MOST REVERED HEAVENLY BODY IN ALL ANTIQUITY. After 3600 years on its regular orbit it will pass again in SPRING 2003. It's RECORDED IN ANCIENT TEXTS & the SCIENCE OF ARCHEOLOGY shows its effect on Earth with each passage. Yes, some conspiracies are without merit, ignoring history and science is another matter.

Nasa will continue to identify objects ahead and around X to misdirect attention. The normal helpful & professional Nasa employees are being evasive & condescending when asked about it. As many know Nasa has covered-up evidence of ufos, ET's, & structures on the moon and mars for quite some time. How Nasa has chosen to handle their knowledge of Planet X fits into this same pattern. Over 600+ current and X government employees are currently working to change this government deceit within "The Disclosure Project," working on capitol hill.

X has INTENTIONALLY BEEN MADE TO SOUND RIDICULOUS and confusing for several reasons. One of which is to avoid causing panic among the world’s population. Many websites and articles continue to be written about Planet X that spread lies. They say it only MAY exist and comes around only once every few million years IF it does. This disinformation is widespread.

And at the very end of the article:

If you'd like to purchase a copy of;

Blindsided, Planet X Passes in 2003, EARTHCHANGES!

Go to http://www. xxxxxxxxxx
or phone 1-888-XXX-XXX
The price is $14.95 plus freight.

20% discounts are available for bulk orders of 10 or more.
Phone 1-888-XXX-XXX

If out of the USA, please let me know the country, and I'll email back to you the shipping charge.
The entire text can also be emailed for $13.
Email: planetx2003@xxxxxx.com

Now, re the many unreliable websites spreading lies and dis-information that the good Mr Hazlewood thankfully warned us about. I assume he means sites such as NASA, Bad Astronomy, Space.com etc etc - you know, all the usual culprits. However I certainly wasn't about to be fooled by any of them and after some extensive searching, I managed to compile an accurate orbit diagram of Planet X/Nibiru/Wormwood, by only searching trusted sources, which I will now post for the benefit of all reading this thread:

:(
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Previous

Google

Return to Reality