The Law of One

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The Law of One

Postby Shawnna » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:40 pm

I found this and find it fascinating. For some reason, it resonates very deeply for me.

The Law of One
Last edited by Shawnna on Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Almeirhria » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:29 am

What is the question?

Edit: Answered outside of forum.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby Almeirhria » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:56 am

I feel I should have given more information on this text since I have knowledge, it is my mistake I did not previously, which I apologize for.

The text is recommended, but most likely not for everyone.

After many years a team of 3 people - Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert and Jim McCarty, in 1981 made contact via channelling with Ra.

Some people may reject the information outright due to the method it was received. Some may ignore the way it was received and simply focus on the information passed. The information passed by Ra is very likely to eliminate thoughts of forgery or fabrication.

Don Elkins does the questioning, he is quite knowledgeable and intelligent. Ra answers his questions - Ra is an higher density entity millions of years more advanced than us, so the language used and the answers given are very intelligent also. With this, the text is very involved and the wording Ra uses may be difficult to grasp for some.

The questions and answers are often profound, I know of no one on earth who has disproven any answer given by Ra over 25 years ago.

Like any text, read with an open mind - if it does not resonate with you this is fine, simply leave it. If it does resonate with you, take care not to clutch too hard to the text, thus losing sight of life/reality.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby dankk » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Shawnna,

I am reading on this now. Very interesting! It looks to me like there is much more to this. They want us (website visitors) to buy the book or something? I am going to read more on it tonight.

Thanks for the good reading material. :)

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Xena » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:41 pm

There's a full online version of it somewhere. I'll dig out the link and edit this post soon. Will also see if Wyz has any comments, he's read all the material. Personally I shied off of reading the book so far, as I have a personal bias against channeled material that I have yet to overcome:)

Edit: Looks like the online version was removed in Jan 06, here's the dead link:(
http://wiki.lawof1.org/index.php?title=Ra_Contents

Working link for RA material:
http://wiki.bring4th.org/index.php?title=Ra_Contents
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Wyzyrd » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:07 am

Although I am merely a mild-mannered social-memory complex, I enjoyed the RA material.

Awareness indicates, however, that numerous subsequent channels borrowed heavily from the ideas contained therein.

Or, perhaps, the ideas themselves are Universal.

Either way, in my opinion (and before the C's became the Not-C's) the ideas and themes were greatly expanded by my friend Fred (who bounced in 2000 when L'ark began a new experiment in megalomania). He was the original channel in the (unedited) Cassiopaean transcripts.

Awareness also indicates that those transcripts run approximately 1,174 pages depending upon which form one uses, .pdf, etc. L'ark have extensively re-written the entire 'experiment,' and excluded Fred, including changing his name to Frank, and later, claiming that it was all L anyway.

Oh yeah, RA . . .

Yeah RA is cool.

(c;
Y GWIR YN ERBYN Y BYD
Wyzyrd

Postby Shawnna » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:37 am

Hey Wyz!

Forgive my obvious ignorance but......

What's a "C" and when did it become the "Not-C"?

Also, what is L'ark?

:oops:
Last edited by Shawnna on Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:41 am

Shawnna wrote:
Hey Wyz!

Forgive my obvious ignorance but......

What's a "C" and when did it become the "Not-C"?

Also, what is L'ark?

:oops:

Get yer :ppcrn ready, remember Laura from sign of the times?

Thanks for the link to the full book, I couldn't find it at the Law of one site:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:50 am

YES!

Ok...got my :ppcrn

Got my :MLKDUDS:

For the after-party...I got some: :winebeingpoured:

In the meantime....

**Ryan sits down and starts pondering Wyzrd's sig***

Y GWIR YN ERBYN Y BYD.....
Y GWIR YN ERBYN Y BYD......
Y GWIR YN ERBYN Y BYD.........

k....I already have a migraine....

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Xena » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:09 am

LOL, it's welsh but I've forgotten what it means:)

Got some links on the cassiopaean cult.as a taster, I'd say more but it'd be second hand info and Wyz was there at the time:)
Wyzyrd wrote:http://stormbear.com/links.php

On the bottom row:

http://vincentbridges.com/

http://www.cassiopaeacult.com/

Then there's the monster thread at GLP, but it wants to load the chatroom when you click the link, I've blocked the applet in Firefox, then I press reload to bypass it.
http://godlikeproductions.com/bbs/messa ... eid=115499
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:19 am

More from Wyz

Wyzyrd wrote:I'd reply at RU but I changed me email and now I'm locked out (c:

L'ark is Laura and Ark of Cassiopaea infamy.

The C's are the Cassiopaeans.

The Not-C's are what I call the new entities that maunder (long story, maundering . . . ) through L, from France, whence they - er - moved.

I like the C's. The Not-C's are a Horse of a Different Colour.

I have to get a hold of Fred now, innit.

You can find the *partial* unedited transcripts at Stormbear's Cass Cult site above.

I know a guy who is related to a waiter in Africa that has a contact in Antarctica whose brother-in-law works for a man that has alluded to the existence of the Complete Unedited Transcripts.

The transcripts start out weird, but the more you read the better it gets. *

The channel was grooved after a while . . .

You might say I was right in the middle of it. (c:

Ark banned me from the original Cass email list for . . . maundering.

* I've heard.

(c:
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:44 am

Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd" translates as: "The Truth against the World"
Last edited by Shawnna on Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:54 pm

Dangit!

I wanted to post the answer to that! LOL

"Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd" translates as: "The Truth against the World"

It referes to the time when the Bards were able to proclaim the truth, even against unpopular sentiment.

We must have found it on the same page. LOL

Oh well :(

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Wyzyrd » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:10 pm

:monkeys:
Y GWIR YN ERBYN Y BYD
Wyzyrd

Postby Shawnna » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:05 pm

Ok - I have been studying this now for some time - and I am astounded at how much sense it is making to me.

I understand there are other websites that infuse their own bias so I'm trying very hard to avoid that and simply read it for myself.

I found a "Law of One" study guide that has helped immensely.

RA: THE LAW OF ONE SIMPLY STATES THAT ALL THINGS ARE ONE, THAT ALL BEINGS ARE ONE. (B1, 92)

I. THERE IS NO REAL (OR ETERNAL) POLARITY
RA: In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex with which you amuse yourself. This belief in polarity is chosen instead of understanding the complete unity of thought that binds all things together.

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every situation.
You are unity. You are infinity.
You are love/light, light/love.
You are.
This is the Law of One. (B1, 67)

The Law of One, although beyond all words, may be approximated by saying that all things are one, there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only one identity. All is one; and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator. (B1, 85)

THE LAW OF ONE SAYS THAT ALL THINGS ARE ONE CREATOR. THUS SEEKING THE CREATOR IS DONE NOT JUST IN MEDITATION AND IN THE WORK OF THE ADEPT, BUT IN THE EXPERIENCE OF EVERY MOMENT. (B3, 49)

IN EACH INFINITESIMAL PART OF YOURSELF RESIDES THE ONE IN ALL OF ITS POWER. (B1, 146)

RA: The unity of the Creator exists, not only in a self-aware being, but within the smallest portion of any material created by Love. (B2, 111)
RA: Each mind/body/spirit complex is a unique portion of the One Creator. (B2, 22)

And for those of you who have read "Conversations with God" - that book contains information quite similar to The Law of One - albeit The Law of One is much harder to read due to the syntax. This study guide, and Al, have helped immensely. Maintaining focus on that which is most important must always be my primary objective (and it appears my greatest challenge!).

For others who are interested in the Holographic Universe concept - that too is reflected in The Law of One.

:D

As 2006 draws to a close for us all, I can honestly say it is been one of the most frustrating, AND enlightening years of my life. I have been so blessed.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to Reality