Secret Government Experiments

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:53 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Almeirhria » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:20 am

The article posted by Kyra was either straight from an elite member or someone with enough knowledge, as the information is very truthful, at least to my knowledge.

Read it closely.

The more people that read it and take action, the better.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:57 am

Almeirhria wrote:Sadly, this topic of experimentation on humans is much worse than already posted. Some of you may have a degree of idea of how bad it gets.

Genetic modification/engineering

GE soy
GE corn

etc etc

GE milk is now being accused of causing a higher incidence in the number of human twins being born.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Le_Lys_Bleu » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:39 am

Hello everyone.

I am new here. My first language is not english, so please forgive any grammatical mistakes on my part. As this is my first post, and I read alot of posts here (not all of them of course!) since some days now, I will ask different questions here in that post or express opinions about different matters.

What does "TPTB" stands for?

If I may give my personal opinion... I do not "sense" that the text of the secret covenant is written by a member of the Elite. It sounds more like someone who is aware of such facts and wrote it down as if written by a member of the Elite, to make more people aware of the Control orchestrated over them.

"We, the ones who from heaven to earth came."

They would never say that that way. I don't want anyone to believe me, I simply express freely what I "sense". Don't ask me why, I'm alot more secretive than my dear Natalie/Ysensa who I consider a Sister of mine :D Let's call it a sixth sense shall we :)

A quick note to Kyra... I am very curious to know more about your beliefs/experiences and I look foward to have a chance to know you more. I once was a christian but got experiences also (not as spectacular as the ones you and Ysensa had, tho) which changed my mind and my beliefs into a lot more spiritual view. But I still consider myself as a seeker. A seeker of Truth, Knowledge and most of all Wisdom.

"The ones who from Heaven to Earth came".

Now, I wonder why so much people lately always blame the Annunaki/Nephilim for all the Evil in the world....... :roll:

Also, a question for those who hold the belief that Reptilians exist and are evil and are the Elite..... Can one of you please enlight me as to why you refer to the "reptilians" as evil and why do you believe they are part of the Elite? Do you have proofs? Is it a type of mystical revelation? Or Are you believers of David Icke?

Respectfully,
Le Lys Bleu
Le_Lys_Bleu

Previous

Google

Return to Reality