Practical Wormhole Technology, Stoping or Advancing?

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Practical Wormhole Technology, Stoping or Advancing?

Postby mansouryar » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:29 am

Hi everybody,

I request you to share me your comments for answering the below questions which are really important to me:

1) Do you think the world, is ready enough to meet the consequences of building a wormhole, during the next few years?

2) What is your assessment of finding the proper planets for living and/or probable intelligent ETs, by this technology, for the current decade?

Thank you,
MM

P.S. 1: For more information, see this article and interview:

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/mansouryar.htm

P.S. 2: Please, please only speak about non-technical stuffs; I mean no physical questions at all. I assume the people who comment here, have already accepted the possibility of wormholes.
mansouryar

Postby ryguy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:12 pm

Thanks for a fantastic first post MM... (great article by the way).

mansouryar wrote:1) Do you think the world, is ready enough to meet the consequences of building a wormhole, during the next few years?

I've tried to follow what some of the national labs are reporting to have accomplished with particle accelerator research...and it's shocking how close many labs appear (in other related research as well) to building a wormhole - even accidentally. It appears (from a laymen's perspective) to be a technology and an issue that even the scientists themselves don't really fully understand or appreciate - yet they proceed to play with a device which they aren't completely sure whether or not it will blow up (or implode) once they get it working.

2) What is your assessment of finding the proper planets for living and/or probable intelligent ETs, by this technology, for the current decade?

I do believe, considering how close the practical technology appears to be to success - that this technology will definitely become a reality in the current decade. And I do agree that it will cause a realization, a sort of paradigm shift, wherein the population will realize that space travel isn't so much a matter of traveling distance, but instead traveling through space/time - through "portals", if that's what we are to call them.

As far as exploring and traveling to planets in order to determine which may be hospitable, or contain life...there are a lot of unknowns in doing so. I have a feeling, much like aeronautics and the space program, there will be many catastrophic accidents in the beginning.

Just my 2 cents. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Practical Wormhole Technology, Stoping or Advancing?

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:48 pm

mansouryar wrote:Hi everybody,

I request you to share me your comments for answering the below questions which are really important to me:

1) Do you think the world, is ready enough to meet the consequences of building a wormhole, during the next few years?

Thank you,
MM

P.S. 2: Please, please only speak about non-technical stuffs; I mean no physical questions at all. I assume the people who comment here, have already accepted the possibility of wormholes.

If, as quantum theory suggests, that all actualities exist simultaneously in space-time then wormholes are unnecessary as a means of travel. Remote viewing also implies this. Travel to 'distant' stars may just turn out to be an exercise of the mind- an enjoyment rather than a process.

I imagine that it will shortly come to pass that our attempts to visit the stars by strapping fire crackers on our asses will be acknowledged as patently ridiculous. Just ask Michio Kaku!

cs
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby mansouryar » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:39 am

Ry,

Thanks for the comment.

I've tried to follow what some of the national labs are reporting to have accomplished with particle accelerator research...and it's shocking how close many labs appear (in other related research as well) to building a wormhole - even accidentally. It appears (from a laymen's perspective) to be a technology and an issue that even the scientists themselves don't really fully understand or appreciate - yet they proceed to play with a device which they aren't completely sure whether or not it will blow up (or implode) once they get it working.

I don't want to launch a technical debate herein, however my proposed methods to build a wormhole is different from the mainstream efforts as you mentioned …
I meant the social ramifications of realizing this technology. Actually, its role in a crazy world, full of discrepancies & conflicts ...

a sort of paradigm shift, wherein the population will realize that space travel isn't so much a matter of traveling distance, but instead traveling through space/time - through "portals", if that's what we are to call them

Yes, and we need to prepare the cultural backgrounds. That shift would be so big that many ones might not accept it easily ... :roll:

As far as exploring and traveling to planets in order to determine which may be hospitable, or contain life...there are a lot of unknowns in doing so. I have a feeling, much like aeronautics and the space program, there will be many catastrophic accidents in the beginning.

Similar to discovery of the America! :P You're right pal, but we must be brave and welcome to challenges. Just think about it … realizing the scenarios like Star Treks movies in our lifetime! :wink:
mansouryar

Postby mansouryar » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:48 am

cs,

If, as quantum theory suggests, that all actualities exist simultaneously in space-time then wormholes are unnecessary as a means of travel. Remote viewing also implies this. Travel to 'distant' stars may just turn out to be an exercise of the mind- an enjoyment rather than a process.

People are free to choose their desired style of travels. There is no insistence to any kind of limitation.
mansouryar

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:19 am

Mansouryar,

Check out this site: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/02/10.html
They'll be discussing just this subject tonight- 10:30AM Sunday, Tehran time.
I believe it can be streamed for free tonight. The host of the show is a guy named Art Bell. It can be addictive!

Best,

CS
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby mansouryar » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:00 am

CS,

Thanks for the link. In order to pathetic circumstances of Iran, I cannot watch that show. Anyway, if Art Bell is the same guy who is a friend of Jack Sarfatti, I should say we've exchanged some emails ago & I can guess the level of the program, in which I'd read the related texts if anything important would be discussed therein.
BTW, I've already begun similar debates at some other forums on the web, it might be cool to take a look at them too:

http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/index.p ... opic=39532
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... 82901&st=0
http://uplink.space.com/showflat.php?Ca ... art=1&vc=1

Cheers,
Mammad

P.S.: Any chance of a job in the Area 51? [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [-X :-# =;
mansouryar

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:41 pm

mansouryar wrote:CS,

Thanks for the link. In order to pathetic circumstances of Iran, I cannot watch that show. Anyway, if Art Bell is the same guy who is a friend of Jack Sarfatti, I should say we've exchanged some emails ago & I can guess the level of the program, in which I'd read the related texts if anything important would be discussed therein.
BTW, I've already begun similar debates at some other forums on the web, it might be cool to take a look at them too:

http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/index.p ... opic=39532
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... 82901&st=0
http://uplink.space.com/showflat.php?Ca ... art=1&vc=1

Cheers,
Mammad

P.S.: Any chance of a job in the Area 51? [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [-X :-# =;

Forget about wormholes and think about wetness. All is connected. Look at Michelangelo.

"In the room the women go, talking of Michelangelo." Prufrock

cs
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby mansouryar » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:13 am

Forget? :shock: I reckon this. However, different comments would be more welcome.
Burn some grey cells please.
mansouryar

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:17 am

mansouryar wrote:Forget? :shock: I reckon this. However, different comments would be more welcome.
Burn some grey cells please.

Too late. They're already burnt.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Re: Practical Wormhole Technology, Stoping or Advancing?

Postby Drewsillac » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:52 pm

mansouryar wrote:Hi everybody,

Thank you,
MM

Awesome post.

1. Wormholes, if they truly exist would have to be in controlled, secure environments (i know, don't "duh" me). I think they will be government controlled, maybe physical, actual travel like in DOOM or STARGATE or metaphysical, like ASTRAL travel.
I think it would be extremely hard to determine when the "other end" leads....that would be the issue.... and their would be many sacrifices and such....

2. How to find proper plants and places, if we knew how to mold and navigate the paths and endpoints of wormholes, I would suggest that we focus on what we can already see.....Aim for the moon, our solor system, other star systems with known planets, or aim at constellations that UFOlogy associates alien civilizations with (Zeta Reticuli, etc).

Just be cautious on who represents you and who you associate yourself with ok MAMMAD....I think what you are doing is something many many have pondered and given up on.....keep it going and please please please, keep yourself credible!!!!

When I think of wormhole, I think of the type from Contact.
"So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. ...."
Drewsillac

Postby mansouryar » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:51 am

Drewsillac,

Thanks for the comment.

I think they will be government controlled,

Not a correct idea IMHO. The politics is too corrupt & governments has to interpret this technology as a business, not a defense system. However, removing the national borders & the model of a global republic, would convert the government as some local states, with very more limited authorizations.

I think it would be extremely hard to determine when the "other end" leads

No. The equations are strict. Although, your point is natural about any novel discovery. We need more experiment to be able to act ideally.

I would suggest that we focus on what we can already see.....Aim for the moon, our solar system, other star systems with known planets, or aim at constellations that UFOlogy associates alien civilizations with (Zeta Reticuli, etc).

Good suggestion. Thanks again.

Just be cautious on who represents you and who you associate yourself with ok MAMMAD

OK. Can you introduce me some credible tribunes that potentially could represent more of my ideas?

keep it going and please please please, keep yourself credible!!!!

I do so, my friend. My newest paper has been published by the American Institute of Physics; is it credible enough? (See below):

Link

When I think of wormhole, I think of the type from Contact.

Yes, yes, yes. I love that movie.
mansouryar

Postby Drewsillac » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:24 pm

And let us know when they let u in the U.S.

And about the Government controlled part...

I think that we will have no choice on that matter, it will be forced that way....
"So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. ...."
Drewsillac

Postby mansouryar » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:18 pm

And let us know when they let u in the U.S.

Dear Sir,

Please let me say I’m afraid for your present government. Of course, the overall political atmosphere of the world is full of tensions & Iran’s regime sucks much, but these militarized relationships kill much (if not all) of the non-satanic innovations.
The story is, the USG didn’t issue a visa for me & I couldn’t participate in that conference, however I sent my Power Point presentation to a friend of mine therein by email. He said the responses were excellent ...

And about the Government controlled part...

I think that we will have no choice on that matter, it will be forced that way....

There is no such a control :wink: . The governments have forced upon many damages to the mankind & his advancement along the history, now it’s the time to launch a movement without their stupid interferences…
Your government didn’t want me to be in your country, so my further discoveries would be kept as secrets. I will continue my project in any possible point of the earth, but the USA … and this is a decision they made, not me =; .
If others believe they could build a practical wormhole sooner than me, I greatly encourage them to start. :-({|=
mansouryar

Postby mansouryar » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:54 pm

Hey dudes,

What’s up new at the U.S?! See below link and expect some cool news from Iran: :wink:

http://www.scientificarabian.com/spacewarp.html

mansouryar

Next

Google

Return to Reality