The Witchery Way - The Skinwalker and Other Dimensions

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The Witchery Way - The Skinwalker and Other Dimensions

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:16 pm

The Skinwalker Ranch in Northeastern Utah, otherwise known as the Sherman Ranch, has a long history of paranormal phenomenon.
This article by Ryan compares many of the phenomenon observed by the researchers at the ranch, with the long and fascinating Native American history of the area. The parallels that are uncovered when the two are placed side by side are very interesting, as well as somewhat disconcerting.

Read the article HERE

Enjoy :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:18 pm

That book is a part of my very small library.

It was great reading the additional material in the article.

I like the focus and the direction of the inquiry.
And, the recommendation(s) for investigators (risky
as they may be).
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Max » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:12 pm

I'm starting a collection to send Ryan on a two week, expense-paid vacation to the skinwalker ranch so he can investigate and report back to us. Send me all donations. I'll pay for the shackles to keep him there.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:17 pm

Max wrote:I'm starting a collection to send Ryan on a two week, expense-paid vacation to the skinwalker ranch so he can investigate and report back to us. Send me all donations. I'll pay for the shackles to keep him there.

Yes, that's all I need - to be Skinwalker bait. :)

Before going to the Ranch, I'd much rather spend time on the Reservation. I think most of the answers are there anyway...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:05 pm

Ry,

<<George Knapp took such a courageous risk. We can only hope that more scientists and other respected professionals, might display the same sort of courage – and step forward publicly to help to shed scientific light on the odd world of ufology and the paranormal. With serious research by competent and respected researchers, without ridicule and without shame, the answers to these questions can be found.

<<We may learn that reality is more fragile than we ever could have imagined – however, that fragility is not something we must fear. >>

Let’s think about that………

What is being spoken of here is nothing less than ‘The Crack in the Cosmic Egg’ (JC Pearce)!

Nothing to fear??

The fragility of reality!

What you imply is that the crack in the world has been there since the beginning of history, so what is there to worry about??

Here’s the analogy:

Native Americans had been living happily in California for millennia without apparent catastrophe. The early settlers thought, what a great place to build a city!

The natives forgot to tell them about the Big Crack.

Come 1906.……ooops…….Cities and earthquakes don’t mix.

Now magnify that miscalculation by several orders of magnitude and you have the Modern Secular World being constructed, along with its Scientific Fortress, on top of what?? A fault line? A reality with a thin crust??

And you seriously think they are going to volunteer to study seismology and eschatology?

The PtB are not as stupid as almost everyone thinks. In the hard core of the PtB is the perfect knowlege that, in constructing their world, they had made a Pact with the Devil. Do you really think that they burned over a million Witches just for their amusement??!!

This is serious business, Ry. You don't begin to imagine what is at stake (with pun intended)! This is not going to be solved by sending out girl scouts with magnetometers. You can ask Caryn about that.

Nay……‘Skinwalker’ was merely intended as a warning sign! “Ok, fools, go right ahead and rush in, where angels fear to tread!”

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:56 pm

dan wrote:<<We may learn that reality is more fragile than we ever could have imagined – however, that fragility is not something we must fear. >>

Let’s think about that………

What is being spoken of here is nothing less than ‘The Crack in the Cosmic Egg’ (JC Pearce)!

What you call a crack - I call intended design. God/The Creator/The Architect did not make a mistake...just because we can't perceive with our senses, or understand, the doorways, does not mean that they represent an accident or a failure in our reality.

Nothing to fear??

The fragility of reality!

What you imply is that the crack in the world has been there since the beginning of history, so what is there to worry about??

Exactly - nothing. The Ancient Ones may have learned how to tap into it, and today some may continue to tap into it for their own motives or purposes - but that only means that the majority does not yet understand the inner-workings of our universe... But we're getting there - as long as we subscribe to the tried and true practices of science, and at the same time maintain an open mind to all possibilities. To stray too far from that is to open the doors to paranoia, paraphrenia, delusion, and the like... It would open the door to unnecessary fear - the Chicken Little syndrome.

The PtB are not as stupid as almost everyone thinks. In the hard core of the PtB is the perfect knowlege that, in constructing their world, they had made a Pact with the Devil. Do you really think that they burned over a million Witches just for their amusement??!!

I'd say their first failure is in thinking they have the capacity to construct anything. They burned witches because the human mind collectively sees phantoms within swirling fog, or the mark of the devil within a birthmark. Nothing more and nothing less.

This is serious business, Ry. You don't begin to imagine what is at stake (with pun intended)! This is not going to be solved by sending out girl scouts with magnetometers. You can ask Caryn about that.

Nay……‘Skinwalker’ was merely intended as a warning sign! “Ok, fools, go right ahead and rush in, where angels fear to tread!”

Dan

It sure is Dan. The first mistake would be mistaking a covert, heavily armed, well trained militia for a troop of girl scouts.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:14 am

Ry,

<<The first mistake would be mistaking a covert, heavily armed, well trained militia for a troop of girl scouts. >>

Is a bullet going to stop a vampire??

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:20 am

There are things other than bullets with which one might become heavily armed. The militia is a metaphor, you know that.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:33 am

Ry,

<<There are things other than bullets with which one might become heavily armed. >>

Such as.........????
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:05 am

dan wrote:Ry,

<<There are things other than bullets with which one might become heavily armed. >>

Such as.........????

With your many years of spiritual, philosophical, and metaphysical contemplation, you really have to ask that question? Are you playing obtuse simply to antagonize?

I've brushed upon the answer to that question in the article. And, btw, I'm pleased that you took the time to read it Dan. I hope you enjoyed it.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:18 am

Ry,

There was an implied suggestion........

If you want to tangle with the Messengers of Deception, you might want to come armed with a Truth that has been tested under fire.

But I am confident that you already know that. Just wanted you to clarify it.

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:51 pm

dan wrote:If you want to tangle with the Messengers of Deception, you might want to come armed with a Truth that has been tested under fire.

Yes - that's why one of those truths, for me personally, includes systems theory and a base of fundamental scientific principles. Another, and more importantly, includes spiritual practice and the inherent protection therein - tested under fire more often, and for many more centuries, than just about any hypothesis or new religion anyone could conjure up. However the truths each of us arm ourselves with is specific to what we've each individually witnessed in our own lives as effective defense against the darker forces of our universe/multiverse. Those truths might be different for each of us, but are essentially based on the same core truth of the Creator/Architect/God.

BTW...I can't help but get the sense sometimes, based on your immediate defense of them, that you not only tangle with the Messengers of Deception, but you've placed yourself in kahoots with them. How does that make you feel, as an alleged distributer of "truth"? How does it feel when someone who has known you for a number of years, and knows you better than any of us here, calls you a fraud? What does that tell you? What does that imply?

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:52 pm

Ry,

BTW...I can't help but get the sense sometimes, based on your immediate defense of them, that you not only tangle with the Messengers of Deception, but you've placed yourself in cahoots with them. How does that make you feel, as an alleged distributor of "truth"? How does it feel when someone who has known you for a number of years, and knows you better than any of us here, calls you a fraud? What does that tell you? What does that imply?

I can count on my friends, including both you and Caryn, to be perfectly frank with me, and not mince words!

As long as I continue to clearly distinguish between Ron’s words and my own ideas, I am performing a useful function on two fronts.

It has been Ron’s decision to use me as a spokesperson relative to his and the Government’s phenomenological Dilemma.

I feel that I can probably do that better than anyone else, given that I am the only one who seems to grasp the depth and severity of their Dilemma. I am the only one who appreciates its Eschatological dimension.

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:15 pm

dan wrote:I feel that I can probably do that better than anyone else, given that I am the only one who seems to grasp the depth and severity of their Dilemma. I am the only one who appreciates its Eschatological dimension.

Dan

That's a clear statement, and appreciated. And I'm not at all implying that you aren't doing a good job as their phenomenological spokesperson. And to be honest, based on some of your recent posts, I think I have a better grasp now on their Dilemma, related to the phenomenon and possible aspects of National Security that could be effected by their lack of power or control over it (and lack of understanding about it). So they/he searches for a possible method to (1) understand it and analyze it's threat level, (2) gain control over it or defense from it, and (3) possibly gain control to use it for defensive or offensive operational uses.

It appears, however, that you hold up the BPWH as the answer. Not to say that that is not your prerogative in the position of government philosopher in which you allegedly find yourself - however if Ron's intent is to collect information, ideas, and possible other hypothesis on the phenomenon (such as those described in the Skinwalker article)....then doesn't your tendancy to cling to your hypothesis as the only viable one present a problem for Ron? If, in fact, his need is to generate more hypothesis...to collect ideas and information on the phenomenon in an unconventional manner, in other words.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Ry:

It appears, however, that you hold up the BPWH as the answer. Not to say that that is not your prerogative in the position of government philosopher in which you allegedly find yourself - however if Ron's intent is to collect information, ideas, and possible other hypothesis on the phenomenon (such as those described in the Skinwalker article)....then doesn't your tendency to cling to your hypothesis as the only viable one present a problem for Ron? If, in fact, his need is to generate more hypothesis...to collect ideas and information on the phenomenon in an unconventional manner, in other words.

How about looking at it this way:

I may be the Government’s de facto Philosopher Laureate (thanks for the idea!), but I am also their philosophical Agent Provocateur!
They use their most radical club to beat the bushes in the hopes of flushing out less dire responses.

Most of those responses are likely to be confidential, coming from intellects who do not wish to be publicly associated with the Dilemma.

What we see on the forums will, at first, just be the tip of that Iceberg.

But those bashful intellects will have the problem of figuring out how to out themselves from the increasingly crowded Phenomenological Closet. How and when do they cut their umbilical cord to the Mammon’s Teat? Pardon the mixed metaphor!

Meanwhile the Sharks, i.e. messianic wannabes, can smell the blood in the water and see the thrashing. That’s me, too! They circle in for the Kill. So, yes, God is my staff, and Ron is my knife! I’m his bait. Watch me wriggle.

Does that make it crystal clear?

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Reality