The Witchery Way - The Skinwalker and Other Dimensions

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm

dan wrote:Meanwhile the Sharks, i.e. messianic wannabes, can smell the blood in the water and see the thrashing. That’s me, too! They circle in for the Kill. So, yes, God is my staff, and Ron is my knife! I’m his bait. Watch me wriggle.

Does that make it crystal clear?

Dan

Yes it does. Clear as mud, as they say. But I get it. My question then, is this: why would these intellects choose to come "out"? What's their motivation to come forward? We've seen in our own research (as I'm sure you have, and many others) where these intellectual power-houses appear content to remain attached to that umbilical - and simply plug away privately at these questions through the use of science (and the silent and private exchange of information using non-public professional knowledgebases).

They may have much to share (in fact, I think we can all be confident that they do) regarding their own hypothesis on these matters - but it's also been our experience that they have absolutely zero motivation or interest in making those public. Everyone wants to know their answers to the million dollar question(s)...some beg, some plead, some brown-nose, some play games - but no one, including Ron, has been very successful in drawing forth those answers have they?

I suspect, based on their own words, that these intellects are hesitant to speak out about emergent data which they have little 'hard' evidence to actually support any such hypothesis (even if they surely have one...or have several). So, the scientific mind is loathe to voice an untested hypothesis which can be misconstrued, misstated, and essentially turned on its head by the likes of people like us (you and me)....who want to hold the hypothesis in our hands so that we can feel it, hear it, and maybe even test it on our own. But in the process of doing so - we could also destroy it, or taint it. In our examination of it, we could contaminate it to the point where it no longer resembles its original form.

I believe that's why they hesitate. And though you show courage and conviction in freely putting your own untested hypothesis about emergent phenomenon out there....I don't see what motivation they would have to step forward and follow suit... Especially considering they have professional careers, funding, and reputations to protect.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:24 pm

Ry,

I believe that's why they hesitate. And though you show courage and conviction in freely putting your own untested hypothesis about emergent phenomenon out there....I don't see what motivation they would have to step forward and follow suit... Especially considering they have professional careers, funding, and reputations to protect.

My point exactly. They don’t and they won’t.

There is almost certainly a sequestered repository of phenomenological musings on the part of respected intellects. There would also be a review group. Some of papers may be filtered onto the Internet, properly disguised.

There may be some of the authors who have been encouraged and prepped for a future initiative. In the meantime, their ideas are stockpiled.

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to Reality