Viral Memes, Information Warfare & KGB

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Viral Memes, Information Warfare & KGB

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:27 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZsNGAz6jc

This is one in a series of videos you will find here, from this poster, that chronicles an interview with a former KGB agent, Mr. Bezmenov. This particular clip speaks to something we discuss here, about how people can be "brainwashed" into accepting something that has no evidence, or is NOT based in reality. It is, in essence, the genesis of the viral meme. I would highly suggest that you view all of the other parts of the interview with this gentleman. For even though this interview was done in the Yuri Andropov era of the USSR, in some of the videos you can clearly see how the "encouragement" of the "useful idiot" concept had been used by the KGB to enable certain forms of leftist/liberal thinking. These are the ones who have become the "Americans who are America haters". These are the people who will FIRST blame America for the 9/11 attack, and positively ignore ANY evidence that there are Islamists who have stated their wishes to kill our way of life. He speaks of destabilizing a country by demoralization, and this seems to be exactly where a large portion of our society is right now.

This series of videos may also give us an insight into the kinds of threats that our friends at CIA/DIA are and have been combatting. We have been involved in Information Warfare for a long time now, and it has only become more pronounced with the advent of the Internet. Little did the DoD realize when they gave birth to the Internet that they would be enabling the "Useful Idiots" to put out messages (many of them UNTRUE) that serve to demoralize Americans such that, even when presented with TRUTH, they will ignore it and hold fast to what they believe.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:49 pm

Great link and comments Ray. As usual you are talking sense in a world that would rather spout (false) headlines and push outrageous theories rather than look at the true nature of the beast. The most disappointing thing for me, is HOW MANY people simply accept whatever is the flavour of the day without utlizing one iota of their critical thinking capacity. Sheep, in other words. Sheep that are being used to further certain agendas and they are so happily grazing on their tainted-but-tasty grass that they have no idea what is really going on.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Reality