They'd Rather Have Sex Than Fight!

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

They'd Rather Have Sex Than Fight!

Postby Max » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:06 pm

Just when you think you've heard it all: It has recently come to light that the Berkeley Sunshine Project has used the Freedom of Information Act to uncover a plan by the Pentagon to develop a " gay-bomb". Yep, you heard it right.

A lab at Wright Patterson AFB asked for $7.5 million to develop such a weapon. It was to be a chemical/hormonal weapon which would, when unleashed, turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting.

The news story can be found here:

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_159222541.html
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby vfrhawk » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 pm

Rather than dropping a "gay-bomb" would it not be cheaper - plus remove an irritant from the rest of us - to simply parachute Paris Hilton into a hot zone? I mean, looking at some of the videos on the internet, it would appear that she´s willing to have sex with just about anything, plus i suspect that there aren´t many that could say "no" if she offered, so afterwards they´d all be too knackered to carry an AK, let alone shoot anyone with it!

It´d be the ultimate irony of "make love, not war" wouldn´t it?

Futhermore, I´d like to volunteer to test this theory (for an exorbitant fee, of course! :wink: ) if someone would like to send one package of Paris Hilton, plus an AK74 and a few clips (just for realism sake) to Cocentaina, Spain?

I´ll let you know.

salivating.

Graham
vfrhawk
Site Jester

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:04 pm

Haha!

That brings a whole new concept to the idea of non-lethal weapons :lol:

I know it's wrong to admit to this and I will probably be pilloried for it, but if you substitute vfrhawks's Paris Hilton for Britney Spears then I will also put myself forward for testing purposes. Furthermore, this service will be provided pro bono. Btw, that was bono, with an 'o', not.... well, you know what ;)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby vfrhawk » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:11 pm

Hey, what have U2 got to do with this? :D

And i´m not sure I would in that particular case, so feel free to send all volunteers to Zep!
vfrhawk
Site Jester

Postby Serpentime » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:20 am

The emasculation of men is an effective mechanism (IMO) to undermine and destroy the society / nation in which they live.

It further occurs to me that psychological warfare planners (never mind munitions makers) probably understand this truism, also.

{Oh wait... Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars!!}

I'm not genius enough (LOL) to have thought of it first. :D

Serp ;)
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Google

Return to Reality