A Particularly Insipid (moronic) Post from Jakereason

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

A Particularly Insipid (moronic) Post from Jakereason

Postby wetsystems » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:41 pm

Since G-d is always quite specific and perfect, any messenger would never make the mistake of referring to G-d as a 'she'. However you (Dan Smith) do not feel this is a mistake at all and fully believe you are correct in referring to G-d as a 'she'. Therefore your god can not be the Creator. She is not the 'I Am'. Who is she then?

I think the BPWH has big problem here.

Obviously God (Oh sorry, I mean 'G-d') is male. (How do I know?, the bible tells me so...)

Thanks for clarifying, Jake.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:33 pm

Of course G-ds a She - only a woman could have dreamt up something as wicked yet inexplicably delicious as this Bestest Ever Possible World......

Which reminds me to ask... How exactly does one improve on the best?
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:31 pm

Omg believing god has one sex is as funny as believing as the world was created in 6 solar days or better yet we are made in god physical image. I hope you know I had been sober for 5 years before OM and RU. Toon I need a beer.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:40 am

I.P.Freely wrote:Omg believing god has one sex is as funny as believing as the world was created in 6 solar days or better yet we are made in god physical image. I hope you know I had been sober for 5 years before OM and RU. Toon I need a beer.

It's Miller time...

Now says JR:
The big problem with this theology is that ALL of these god/'she' attributions lead man toward idolatry. Idolatry of the base kind

And this:
Who is she then?

Well the logical conclusion is that 'She' is none other than the Deceiver- Satan himself! Thank you, Jake, for imparting this wisdom.

Sorry, Caryn- you're over-ruled by a great Man.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:03 pm

Us little ol Ishtars let em believe that – for the nonce.

Hey K, you sound like a man comfortably in touch with his feminine side - I have a spare Cat-suit, wanna come alien hunting with me?
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:05 pm

caryn wrote:Us little ol Ishtars let em believe that – for the nonce.

Hey K, you sound like a man comfortably in touch with his feminine side - I have a spare Cat-suit, wanna come alien hunting with me?

Caryn let's do it. I'm locked and loaded. I'll contact Father Smith for permission. (We don't wanna gratuitously toss away our places in the eschaton line-up for one little alien tryst.) But, on the other hand, I'll happily go anywhere with you, Esther, cat-suit and all. (Among other small gifts, I'm also shameless...) What a pair of proto-moggies we are!

Screw Father Smith. He's become a tad too Catholic for this Jew, anyway.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Google

Return to Reality