Aviary Threats In Response to our Update?

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dan » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:41 pm

Well, anyway, it has recently been suggested that there should be a ryan dube defense team, in the event of a possible backlash......Jack S might also be in need of such from his recent activities.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:50 pm

I think neither requires a defense although I haven't followed Sarfatti's nihilist, neo-con rants lately. In the words of the great Dan Quayle: "A mind is a terrible thing to lose."

Have i told you lately how much I admire your equanimity?
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:14 pm

I've been told that it goes with the territory........
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:28 pm

dan wrote:I've been told that it goes with the territory........

Told by whom? Everything you write references a categorical Ontologism. That's not a bad thing- but neither is it a true thing. It contains, though, a certain conceit which might invalidate your entire exegesis. And exegesis it is. You rely on the Christian mythos for the subtext of your hypothesis. No zero sum analysis here. This is my objection.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best,

cs
Last edited by wetsystems on Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:46 pm

dan wrote:Well, anyway, it has recently been suggested that there should be a ryan dube defense team, in the event of a possible backlash......Jack S might also be in need of such from his recent activities.

Ryan has people around him he can rely on - but thanks for the 'sincere' concern!

Didn't notice you leaping in to defend Jack btw.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:50 pm

dan wrote:

I've been told that it goes with the territory........

Told by whom? Everything you write references a categorical Ontologism. That's not a bad thing- but neither is it a true thing. It contains, though, a certain conceit which might invalidate your entire exegesis. And exegesis it is. You rely on the Christian mythos for the subtext of your hypothesis. No zero sum analysis here. This is my objection.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best,

cs
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:55 pm

caryn wrote:
dan wrote:Well, anyway, it has recently been suggested that there should be a ryan dube defense team, in the event of a possible backlash......Jack S might also be in need of such from his recent activities.

Ryan has people around him he can rely on - but thanks for the 'sincere' concern!

Didn't notice you leaping in to defend Jack btw.

No, I can't defend Jack except that I would defend his right say his schtick. And what of this "sincere concern"? I don't believe that I ever indicated thus. Let me ask you- are you having a breakdown?

And, as I recall, Jack is no big fan of Dan Smith. Correct me if I'm wrong.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:59 pm

You'll see my response was directed at Dan, Mr K, if you look again.

You kidding? Jack loves Dan Smith!
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:10 pm

caryn wrote:You'll see my response was directed at Dan, Mr K, if you look again.

You kidding? Jack loves Dan Smith!

hahahahah! so was mine! I hadn't even noticed that you were here. Sorry! Jack has pissed me off irrevocably. Caryn, he's become a neocon Bushist. Let's let the chips fall where they may.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:12 pm

Wet,

‘I’ve been told‘……yes, that was a ‘conceit’….I didn’t realize how serious a one until you took the trouble to point it out.

‘…rely on the Christian mythos…’ ‘Rely’ is the wrong word. I find that it is unavoidable, given the premises of the BPWH. It fits too well with those premises: minimal intervention, co-creation, eschatology, etc.

The major traditions can be ignored no more than can a scientist ignore gravity.

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:42 pm

given the premises of the BPWH
'Presupposition' is more apt. And, of course they are 'avoidable.' 'Traditions' are of no value in a philosophical analysis. They are simply dross. And what of a phenominalogical theory that does not presuppose 'gravity?' Perhaps 'gravity' is simply the manefestation 'ethics' Or the cosmological 'mood.' Zero sum. The whole of existence is subject to new analysis once we overcome operative categories.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:36 am

caryn wrote:Ryan has people around him he can rely on - but thanks for the 'sincere' concern!

Thanks Caryn :)

"The man who fears no truths has nothing to fear from lies."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:20 pm

Yesterday Ron said that Kit might attempt to retaliate against Ryan by calling his employer.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:24 pm

Retaliate against what, exactly?
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:33 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Retaliate against what, exactly?

The impending "Major Update".
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Reality