Aviary Threats In Response to our Update?

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dan » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:19 pm

Ry,
Here's a question to ponder. If there ever was a religion that did find a way to obtain prophetic accuracy, or at least partial accuracy meaningful enough to be operationally useful - then I have two questions.

1. Would our government (and other governments) find such a "religion" a threat?

2. What do you think our government would do about it?

------

Caryn,
Religion?....they don't need religion to gain 'inroads'.

If RVing has been at all successful - then sure it's a threat. How do you counteract it? By meeting kind with kind.

Over the centuries, there has developed a standoff between religion and the PtB.

Now, according to the BPWH, in these latter days, there is going to have to be a realignment. The R&D show is the minimalist demonstration of that NWO. They have been given an offer by the visitors that they cannot refuse. Central intel and cosmic intel must accommodate each other, and so they do. When it comes to teleology, resistance is futile, and everyone who needs to know, already knows that.

Last edited by dan on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

The frogs...

Postby vfrhawk » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 pm

....have had nukes for decades. Last time America invaded them it was a bit costly, so maybe thats why they haven´t tried again. Though as a brit I admire the sentiment!

Graham
vfrhawk
Site Jester

Postby wetsystems » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:21 pm

dan wrote:Ry,
Here's a question to ponder. If there ever was a religion that did find a way to obtain prophetic accuracy, or at least partial accuracy meaningful enough to be operationally useful - then I have two questions.

1. Would our government (and other governments) find such a "religion" a threat?

2. What do you think our government would do about it?

------

Caryn,
Religion?....they don't need religion to gain 'inroads'.

If RVing has been at all successful - then sure it's a threat. How do you counteract it? By meeting kind with kind.

Over the centuries, there has developed a standoff between religion and the PtB.

Now, according to the BPWH, in these latter days, there is going to have to be a realignment. The R&D show is the minimalist demonstration of that NWO. They have been given an offer by the visitors that they cannot refuse. Central intel and cosmic intel must accommodate each other, and so they do. When it comes to teleology, resistance is futile, and everyone who needs to know, already knows that.

i'll make my own decision, thank you very much. perhaps for you the borg is a teleological necessity, but resist i will. life only has meaning in resistance to whatever new vichy pigs march into town.

religion? we don't need no steenking religion.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:34 pm

Wet,

….life only has meaning in resistance…….

True enough! And mostly we resist Truth, up to the end. We would not have gotten this far, otherwise.

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:04 pm

dan wrote:Wet,

….life only has meaning in resistance…….

True enough! And mostly we resist Truth, up to the end. We would not have gotten this far, otherwise.

Oh Father! Please tell us the Truth then. No point in hiding your light under a bushel.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:15 pm

Wet,

You might wish to check out the recent posts to the other forum. I'll be glad to take your questions back here.

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:33 pm

dan wrote:There exists only one known phenomenologist in the employ of any government.

Your powers are weak old man (that's a Darth Vader quote, in case you were wondering). Where are your powers of ratiocination when you need them? Do I need to spell out the obvious?

Just because there appears to be only one that is KNOWN, does not mean there are not others who are unknown (especially unknown to you!). But I know you will twist this (again) into somehow exhibiting some sort of importance for you and your BPWH, Dan. You want your own cult of personality... you need to stand in line, Dan, for there are plenty ahead of you, who appear to be doing a better job than you.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby wetsystems » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:37 pm

Wet,

You might wish to check out the recent posts to the other forum. I'll be glad to take your questions back here.

Sorry, partner. But I have little stomach for sophomoric plaints in the void. Besides, Brent, in his great wisdom, has seen fit to ban me and my merry band of puppets from moronville. But thanks anyway.
Last edited by wetsystems on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:38 pm

Yes, Ray, and you are one of these.

In the real world, it is not just what you know, it is also who you know.

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:40 pm

Wet,

You are banned only from posting, right?

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:56 pm

You are banned only from posting, right?

Dan, it's painful for me to read the tedious arguments among those ragtime mediocrities over there. Remember porcos et margaritas for your own sanity.

(Feel free to let them know how I feel if you're ever inclined to piss on termites.)

But I must admit that this from jakereason was interesting:

Know the scorpio tongue well. My mother is and also a long term past lover of mine

I kind of figured that about jake.
Last edited by wetsystems on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Pretty sure you know how we feel about that kind of activity Dan. If you aren't going to answer questions here, then don't post here at all. This isn't a recruitment area for your preferred "safe" thread location.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:58 pm

caryn wrote:Religion?....they don't need religion to gain 'inroads'.

Sorry, bad choice of terms again. I keep forgetting religion is a four-letter word.

Let's phrase it another way:

If the government uncovered a cult that actually had the ability to create a repeatable unexplainable phenomenon:

1. Wouldn't they consider this a serious threat?

2. Wouldn't they prefer to understand the phenomenon and use it for their own purposes?

RV'ing is a good example, of course...with techniques culled from one of the most dangerous cults of the 70's and 80's. Go to the beginnings and "source" of the cult, and one starts to appreciate the problem the PtB might have gotten themselves into.

Forget about whether a phenomenon is real - is it okay for a government created "under god" to dance with the devil in order to find out - and to use it operationally?

Depends who you ask.

True - you can try to fight dark with dark. Or.....

Joe Jordan, Florida's Mutual UFO Network state section director, began investigating alleged alien abductions on a secular level--mainly with the goal of terminating the abductions for his clients. However, years of research seemed to be getting him nowhere.

Then he made a breakthrough, but it came form a very unexpected source.

"This person (former abductee), during the experience, called out 'in the name of Jesus Christ," Jordan said.

"When I heard that part of the story--and the way he stopped it--I thought this was nuts,: Jordan said.

After this revelation, and a subsequent newspaper article on his work, Jordan said he heard the same story from countless other former abductees who'd used the same method to put a stop to their experience. He said proclaiming the Lord was the only strategy that seemed to work.

Not too long after that, Jordan, who had been an unflinching non-believer, became a Christian.

Be nice now. It's just a hypothesis. ;)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:12 pm

It's been famously (and accurately) said by Samuel Johnson that 'patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels.' The same can be (accurately) said about religion.

Be nice now. It's just a hypothesis.

And one which I'm certain you reject.

1. Wouldn't they consider this a serious threat?

2. Wouldn't they prefer to understand the phenomenon and use it for their own purposes?

And here’s a similarly likely question to ponder. If frogs acquire WMD will the government invade the Everglades?
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:14 pm

caryn wrote:
ryguy wrote:RV'ing is a good example, of course...with techniques culled from one of the most dangerous cults of the 70's and 80's. Go to the beginnings and "source" of the cult, and one starts to appreciate the problem the PtB might have gotten themselves into.

Actually Ry - RVing techniques were around long before Scientology and SRI - but by another name.

***Admin Edit ****
Oh '!''*!##! - I meant to quote this post and instead edited it by mistake. Sorry! :oops: -Zep

LOL - not to worry. I can't remember what I wrote - but I'm sure it wasn't very important ;-)
Last edited by caryn on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Reality