Aviary Threats In Response to our Update?

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:00 pm

And Ryan's employer has what, exactly, to do with the update?

Never mind, I get the jist of it. It's a good job I'm the one writing the update then, isn't it.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:38 pm

dan wrote:Yesterday Ron said that Kit might attempt to retaliate against Ryan by calling his employer.

You gotta be kidding, no? This is way over the top. I can only think that, in spook terms, Kit is calling attention to the major update for his own purposes. He had to know that by imparting this ridiculous information to you, Dan, he was shouting it to this little corner of the UFO world at the same time. He has certainly succeeded. Let's rock 'n roll, kids.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:57 pm

Maybe we should wait for the call.....then rock and roll!

Keep it mind: it is Ron saying that Kit is likely to make the call, based on past performance. It was Ron who called Rick's employer, if you recall. Tit for tat, perhaps.
Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:00 pm

dan wrote:Maybe we should wait for the call.....then rock and roll!

I'll defer to you on this. By all means let's wait for the call. But for only hours- not days.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:03 pm

It's not my call...........
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:08 pm

dan wrote:It's not my call...........

I think we all realize this. On the other hand, I also think we'd all love to hear a word or two of encouragement from you on this major update. For it or agin it?
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 pm

Keep it mind: it is Ron saying that Kit is likely to make the call, based on past performance. It was Ron who called Rick's employer, if you recall. Tit for tat, perhaps.

We? What makes you think you have any part to play in this? - apart from being the message monkey!
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:44 pm

Very good point!

And I do like to rock and roll......in answer to Wet.....
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:16 pm

dan wrote:Very good point!

And I do like to rock and roll......in answer to Wet.....

"You say it's only rock 'n roll but I like it, like it... Yes I do!"
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Springer » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:51 pm

FWIW:

I find it absurd that Kit would make a statement like that.

I don't believe it at all.

For clarity I want to point out that I am NOT saying I don't believe you, Dan, I AM saying I don't believe your source.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:40 pm

I find it absurd that Kit would make a statement like that.

After all the absurd statements by this guy, why not one more? It's a billion dollar operation, after-all... or not...
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:36 am

I never said Kit made any statement at all.

Folks are having trouble with English.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:55 am

How did this thread end up here? It seems a certain someone with a high level of experience in taking things OT took us on an off-ramp. I am not complaining...just calling attention to organizational skills (or lack thereof).

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:18 am

Ouch...good point Ray. Moving this section to a new thread.

Obviously we're busy, and in desperate need of moderators.... That's life.

Will respond to Dan in the new thread.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:06 am

This is Dan - enjoying the drama and trying to further stir the pot. After a good length of time, not posting here, showing no further interest in us - suddenly Dan shows up to share his friendly "concern."

Keep it mind: it is Ron saying that Kit is likely to make the call, based on past performance.

And this is Dan possibly pontificating pretty profusely (there's some alliteration for ya).... but what I know for certain is that Ron did, indeed, warn that Kit might do something. These were a series of "warnings", or veiled threats? With these guys - honestly, who the hell knows. You ask for clarification and they ignore you until the next round. But they talk to you through their resident crazy-man on location! Gotta love it.

I'm just guessing here, but I bet if someone asks Kit about his take on this, he'd likely say that he has absolutely no reason, nor any subject about which to do that, with my employer or anyone else. And I'd bet that he would state that he's never done anything even remotely like that to or about anyone in the past. I'd further bet that he'd say that it just isn't part of his ethics, style, or values......in fact he'd probably say that it would also be a silly thing to do, since he has no reason.

But I'm just guessing.

And hey - the last guy that threatened such action oddly fell ill to a case of "food poisoning" for a week. The next guy can look forward to much worse. And a harassment lawsuit to boot! Boy wouldn't Dan love THAT show! Stir that pot buddy ol' pal....yer doin' great!

Meanwhile back at the ranch - turns out Ghostraven actually was a hoaxer who apparently no one has actually identified yet. Is it worth our effort and resources to discover his true identity? My magic 8-ball says "yes". Time to make some phonecalls.

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Reality