Aviary Threats In Response to our Update?

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:47 am

Yes, there are many possible implications of Ron's statement to me about Kit!

That Ron is simply stirring the pot, would be my first choice. Ron's job is to keep us entertained, above all else!!

Oh, he also said that Ryan's piece needed more focus. He said the same about Gus' article.

Yes, the R&D show is about entertainment , then entrainment, as in Pied Piper.

We entrain the world right on through the Green Door.

This is a Gaian Plot, the opposite of Alternative 3! We off-load the World of its excess population, i.e. 99.9% excessive, leaving just about six million deep ecology care-takers.....bringing the world back into a pristine.....Garden of Eden state......

This is the Alpha part of our Alpha/Omega bargain with the Cosmos.....
Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:49 am

dan wrote:Yes, there are many possible implications of Ron's statement to me about Kit!

That Ron is simply stirring the pot, would be my first choice. Ron's job is to keep us entertained, above all else!!

Yes, well some of us aren't here for entertainment. While we realize there are some who get their chuckles from pushing people they consider "lemmings" around like chess pieces, they must also realize that their view of themselves may very well be over-inflated, elitist, and delusional.

Oh, he also said that Ryan's piece needed more focus. He said the same about Gus' article.

Which is ironic considering he knows little to nothing about the specific content of the article or its focus. His earlier comments to you regarding some of what we'd be writing about (the soldiers who went off to kill the Antichrist) was untrue. Ron had sent a suggestion that we look into that particular story. Then he tells you (according to you, of course...who knows what he actually said to you) - that we're writing about it. Steve or I never said we'd be writing about that story.

So...Dan...in short - I'm really not that interested in what You say He said. After all, you guys are only fishing buddies and Ron knows nothing about your silly claims, remember?

One more correction - it isn't "Ryan's piece". It's RU's piece...and more specifically, lately, more Steve's piece than it is mine. I'm not going to be anyone's pawn in some delusional elitist chess game.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:58 am

FWIW, Ron neglected to tell me that he had tried to interest you in the Gulf Breeze/Augsburg 6. That item has considerable significance, but mainly in the context of the R&D show, about which Ron is, of course, oblivious!

And, yes, Reality is finally coming into view, for me, anyway.......I notice.....at the 200 Mark!

In your rush to judgment, Ry, you fail to appreciate the subtleties in the subtext of Ron's machinations. Each to their own.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:11 pm

dan wrote:FWIW, Ron neglected to tell me that he had tried to interest you in the Gulf Breeze/Augsburg 6. That item has considerable significance, but mainly in the context of the R&D show, about which Ron is, of course, oblivious!

I agree regarding the significance - and wasn't downplaying the story, only pointing out that the claim that our report will include it was presumptuous. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

In your rush to judgment, Ry, you fail to see the subtext of Ron's machinations. Each to their own.

No - when Ron makes a comment directly, I certainly see the importance and the subtext. When YOU comment on something Ron has said, all I see are inaccuracies, bias, and your infused opinion.

I did not say I'm not interested in what Ron has to say. I'm just not interested in what you have to say about what Ron has said.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:36 pm

Ry,

.....only pointing out that the claim that our report will include it was presumptuous. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

You are the only presumptuous one. I never said or presumed anything about the Six in relation to the alleged report.

I did not say I'm not interested in what Ron has to say. I'm just not interested in what you have to say about what Ron has said.

You can see no method in the 'madness' of the R&D show? And who do you think has more skill in such matters? You or Ron?
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:58 pm

dan wrote:You are the only presumptuous one. I never said or presumed anything about the Six in relation to the alleged report.

Read your own thread at OM in reference to our upcoming report. Unless the post has been deleted.

You can see no method in the 'madness' of the R&D show? And who do you think has more skill in such matters? You or Ron?

Who has more skill in "madness"? That's pretty obvious - Ron does. I have no skill in these matters Dan - I'm just a super-young, insecure, webmaster - donchyaknow?

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:10 pm

Ry,

Read your own thread at OM in reference to our upcoming report. Unless the post has been deleted.

My posting on OM was only about what Ron said to me. Neither he nor I made any reference to your alleged report.

I have no skill in these matters Dan -

In that case, you might find it advantageous to keep an Open Mind (R(?)) about the significance of the R&D show, IMHO!

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:20 pm

dan wrote:

In that case, you might find it advantageous to keep an Open Mind (R(?)) about the significance of the R&D show, IMHO!

Dan

Clearly sarcasm is lost in the vast sea of your far-superior genius-level intelligence.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:32 pm

Ry,

Clearly sarcasm is wasted on the vast sea of your far-superior genius-level intelligence.

Please excuse me for failing to recognize the superiority of your skills in Intelligence matters, over those of Ron.

Obviously I'm working for the wrong person!

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:44 pm

dan wrote:Obviously I'm working for the wrong person!

I thought you said you're the "CEO" and that Ron works for you!? Which is it?

Delusions of Grandeur.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:51 pm

Dan,
dan wrote:You can see no method in the 'madness' of the R&D show? And who do you think has more skill in such matters? You or Ron?

Your one trick pony is about to collapse from exhaustion from your riding him too hard. The problem is you morph the "madness" of the R&D show on a weekly, if not daily, basis to fit whatever fanciful interests you have at the moment. No matter what the issue, somehow you succeed in always circling it back to the R&D show and the BPWH.

How did we ever get along without you? Oh that's right... we had Ginsu knives to entertain us! :P

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby caryn » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:27 pm

dan wrote:Ry,

My posting on OM was only about what Ron said to me. Neither he nor I made any reference to your alleged report.

Dan

Posted by Dan, July 3rd to OM:

"In practically the same breath, it was mentioned that RU had carried an interview last year with one of the ‘Augsburg 6’. No, I don’t know how what follows is supposed to relate to current events, but here goes, anyway:"

Although no mention of a report - the information above is as ludicrous as the messenger.

The R&D Show is little more than a burlesque skit.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:39 pm

The R&D Show is little more than a burlesque skit.

And what is my projected half-life, from the momement that the burlesque facade is dropped? What else could be the implication of his GB6 comment?

Or was it just a throwaway line? Is Ron prone to joke about matters of life and death? Are the children exempt?

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby caryn » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:50 pm

Ron’s publicly mute – you’re a bit like one of those creepy ventriloquist dolls. He can say what he likes through you and everyone will blame it on the nutty doll.

Half life – we’ll find out when Ron removes his hand from your jacksy.

You’re such a sycophant when it comes to Ron. Reminds me of the wimpy nerds at school sucking up to the school bully, because they’re not tough enough to stand on their own two feet.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:07 pm

I still maintain that the R&D show is the best possible vehicle for disclosure/revelation, given the constraint of minimalism and the attendant necessity for collaboration on the part of the PtB.

Has this vehicle been fully exploited to-date? Certainly not!

Is the show over? I doubt it.

P.S.
A recent phone call from Jack suggests that the attack he has been experiencing lately, along with the prospect here, may all be the fall-out from a development we are not yet seeing. That there was such a linkage was suggested by Ron.

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Reality