Aviary Threats In Response to our Update?

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby caryn » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:42 pm

dan wrote:I still maintain that the R&D show is the best possible vehicle for disclosure/revelation.....

You would - where else is there for you to go - you've burnt your bridges.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 pm

Kit just hung up the phone while I was attempting to describe the call from Ron a few minutes earlier.

The upshot is that Ron is telling me that Kit is in the process of committing treason. Why is he telling this to me? Ron has, over the years, made to me similar accusations about other members of the Aviary, which I have duly posted. How can I fail to mention such a potentially serious matter? I have been pulled into a situation that may have public ramifications. Kit urges that I not pass along scurrilous hearsay. I agree that this is exactly what it seems like to me.

Thus this should be taken more as a post about Ron than about Kit. So what is he up to? This seems like more than a prank being played on a continuing colleague, some of whose clearances he remains responsible for.

Should this matter not be reported to the proper authorities? Ron makes a joke out of how often some of us do go to the FBI about such related matters. But who is carrying this joke, and how far are they going to carry it?
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:31 pm

what is the nature of the treason? without that information your post is meaningless.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:36 pm

Wet,
what is the nature of the treason? without that information your post is meaningless.

It appears that Ron is not presently inclined to press charges. This is on the assumption that Kit will turn state’s evidence in attempting to track down those who threatened Ryan Dube.

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:52 pm

and who made the charge? and what is the charge? and is ryan aware of these developments? and how does this amount to 'treason?' treason is a very specific charge under the constitution. it has to do with 'betrayal of the republic.' does this fit?
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:58 pm

Wet,

You may ask Steve, privately....

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:14 pm

why are they screwing with my internet connection? a game? what big threat am i to them? let me know- publicly. i hate secrets. (to a certain extent).
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:15 pm

wetsystems wrote:why are they screwing with my internet connection? a game? what big threat am i to them? let me know- publicly. i hate secrets. (to a certain extent).

Are you Ryan???

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:20 pm

dan wrote:
wetsystems wrote:why are they screwing with my internet connection? a game? what big threat am i to them? let me know- publicly. i hate secrets. (to a certain extent).

Are you Ryan???

I am not Ryan, though I support Ryan. I am Kim and they have been screwing around with me. I see their power. But f---- 'em.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:45 pm

TWIMC,

Excerpted from an email from Ron…
[…] If I had reason to believe Kit was involved in
espionage (I am confident that he is not), I would work with appropriate
authorities and, in particlar, I would not inform you. But since you
reported that I did inform you and that I did not inform appropriate
authorities, and you informed Kit thereof, that seems to compel Kit to inform
authorites that I have evidence of his epionage activities which in fact do
not exist at least in this dimension. This is why for years I have suggested
that you send any draft blog postings to the referenced sources for review
before posting. So while D did not directly imply anything worthy of an
appology, d certainly did via a reflective dialog process. Please post a
response to your blog entry that R confirms Kit is a good friend who is known
to actively oppose treason, high crimes, and other atrocities.

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:02 pm

(cont.)

that seems to compel Kit to inform authorites that I have evidence of his espionage activities which in fact do not exist at least in this dimension.

Hmmm…..Is this reminiscent of the GB6??

This is why for years I have suggested that you send any draft blog postings to the referenced sources for review before posting.

After he had hung up on me?

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby caryn » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:46 am

A bit of pure logic, for a change – eh? You make many a wild claim and accusation, Dan. I’ve lost count of the times Kit has stormed off and Ron has rapped your knuckles….yet neither of them seriously attempt to shut you up and both continue to communicate with you.

The motives for which are fairly clear, if folk would remove their shades for a few minutes….and little to do with the PtB believing you’re ‘Sonfish’ – all boringly mundane when compared with your spin, in fact. Although a great topic of study, if that’s one’s interest. There are a number of psychologists who read here and over on OM – it would be nice to see that learning and objectivity really begin to kick in.

As to the actual ‘phenomenon’; there are far more informative places to look…and those having genuinely experienced it are in a far better position to analyse it than Dan or his ‘PtB’….Although the experience is automatically sieved through subjective filters - one does require the ability to apply prototypically objective judgements as apposed to prototypically subjective judgements…easier said then done.

The phenomenon has a reality independent of appearance – we mould the appearance by way of our subjectivity, which in turn is influenced, in part at least, by whatever general consensus appears to fit our judgement. If we suspend all judgement, specifically relative to experiencing the phenomenon I mean, what are we actually observing?

I do get a bit tired of the techy-alien proponents continually decrying the human capability of reasoning. It doesn’t matter how advanced a civilisation might be – if we are dealing with biological entities and super-duper advanced technology – we would still have something solid and tangible to work with, and we humans do in fact posses the ability to discern between technology and ‘magic’ at this point in our cognitive evolution.. The fact remains that there has never been any irrefutable material evidence presented. Leaked docs and word of mouth does not constitute material evidence in hand. Dan knows this – hence his rationale, part of which I don’t oppose.

So then, having said that, what of objective phenomena having a reality independent of appearance? The answer to that is what some of us are chasing – and I doubt it’ll be found in the logbooks of crashed alien craft….or jaundiced religious texts.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 am

So then, having said that, what of objective phenomena having a reality independent of appearance? The answer to that is what some of us are chasing – and I doubt it’ll be found in the logbooks of crashed alien craft….or jaundiced religious texts.

Might it not be the case that 'objective reality' begins where reason leaves off? Words will also always fail in describing this absurd 'mood' of existence per se. If you don't believe me, just ask Zeno (or even our own Father Smith).

Might it not also be the case that logic, itself, is simply a quality of this collective illusion?

we humans do in fact posses the ability to discern between technology and ‘magic’ at this point in our cognitive evolution.

And might it not be the case that our spiralar process of Dialectic is derivative and can never achieve closure?

oi vey...
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:11 pm

Yep to all…..but to cut to the chase - in the absence of objectively seeking and finding irrefutable evidence for some of the claims made – we are left with nothing more than the endless rounds of philosophical/speculative debates, which can’t be collectively resolved, because we hold subjectively divergent positions.

Of course, the collective resolution is what Dan postulates. The material or physical artefacts and effects sought are of little to no consequence, because it’s all just an illusion anyway, according to Dan. Maybe, but whilst on that subject – if he’s correct what he fails to accept, IMO, is that by reaching his goal re: the eschatological collective cognitive shift – we give up free will/self-awareness…we become the Borg. There can be no individual identity when fully immersed in the collective mind - G-d mind if you prefer. Dan continues to skirt around this issue, either because he knows it’ll make folk very uncomfortable, or he simply fails to recognise it himself.

As much as I love a good debate - I didn’t come here to wax philosophical – I came to request ;-) the evidence for the assertions and wild claims being made, whether that be crashed craft, Ron offering to take Dan to meet Mr/Ms ET or ET and the PtB annointing Dan as 'Sonfish'.

These are areas that can be proved or disproved without being sucked into the foggy, distracting and emotively charged debates we often see on the lists and forums.
Last edited by caryn on Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:35 pm

With all due respect to Father Smith, I do think he realizes the consequence of his ‘eschaton’. There are just two ways for the world to end: either in Eliot’s proverbial ‘whimper’ or in a personal deconstructive solipsist awakening. Either is the Borg- one in a communal sense and the other in a subjective sense. Dan’s philosophical question is therefore: ‘is resistance futile? And if not, then how does one resist?’ Will there be a personal salvation within the inevitable collective-Borgish paradigm? And does it truly matter- if the alternative, solipsistic singularity, may be equally inevitable? Might the solipsistic paradigm be the ‘total absorption’ that you experienced in 1978? It’s worth noting that resistance to solipsism is accorded by a primordial leap of faith, a faith which, sometimes only by great effort, is maintained by any deep thinker.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Reality