The occultist Knights did 9/11

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The occultist Knights did 9/11

Postby zplix » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:39 pm

I am suggesting very strongly that '9/11' as was the London '7/7/7' was commited not be 'terrorists' who were this ragglebaggle of sucide bombers trying to get back at the 'free world' because of resentment about treatment from American Foreign policy (although very very bad!)--which is the Leftgatekeeper argument, coming from one of its main
leaderss, Noam Chomsky.

that no, on the contrary, 9/11 was a very well planned PSY OP, planned and 'meticulously' carried out by Knights from various interlocking secret societies. And that the PROOF for this assertion is in the way it has been done and the symbolism surrounding it, including the very dates, and thier numerological meaning.

And a big reason for this even which started off the 'war against terrorism' is that creating the Big Lie they--the rulers and lackies, can continually wage war against this 'enemy' which can be arbitrarily defined as more and more 'enimies of the State' are seen as the threat against their war.

We are already, for example, becoming more aware of their lackies, the 'law enforcers' being encouraged to use 'Tasers' against people, which is bascially meaning, their freedom to electrocute people.

We have got to wake up to what is going on. I noticed this forum a bit dead about this very important subject so i thought i'd try stimulate debate.

Just what are we going to do, if we acknowledge that there exist a collection of interconnected secret societies who swear secret aoths of allegiance, and then feel it is in their cause to commit mass murder and ain for total control over the 'masses' and all other species, and planet Earth and space. their military have their intent spoken out loud and clear. It is 'full spectrum dominance'

So how do you see this situation. Do you question what i say. Do you also see the danger we are in, and what can we do faced with this?
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK


Re: The occultist Knights did 9/11

Postby Chorlton » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:06 pm

zplix wrote:I am suggesting very strongly that '9/11' as was the London '7/7/7' was commited not be 'terrorists' who were this ragglebaggle of sucide bombers trying to get back at the 'free world' because of resentment about treatment from American Foreign policy (although very very bad!)--which is the Leftgatekeeper argument, coming from one of its main
leaderss, Noam Chomsky.

that no, on the contrary, 9/11 was a very well planned PSY OP, planned and 'meticulously' carried out by Knights from various interlocking secret societies. And that the PROOF for this assertion is in the way it has been done and the symbolism surrounding it, including the very dates, and thier numerological meaning.

Whilst you are entitledto your opinion the weight of pretty substantial evidence is against you. In respect of the London Bombings, there is pretty overwhelming evidence of the planning and purchase of the explosives as well as pretty damning evidence about one of them as shown in his suicide video
Sorry. But I think youve begun to believe the hype.
In my opinion it was Terrorists, simple as that.

And a big reason for this even which started off the 'war against terrorism' is that creating the Big Lie they--the rulers and lackies, can continually wage war against this 'enemy' which can be arbitrarily defined as more and more 'enimies of the State' are seen as the threat against their war.

But what you call 'The Big Lie' in my opinion isnt at all. There IS a terrorist threat, has been for years, as dear old Bhenazir Bhutto has just found out.
What has not been made sufficiently clear to the people of the UK is the threat posed by Radical Muslims and their not so radical friends. Enoch Powell was oh so right all those years ago with his rivers of blood speeches, yet all we seem to be doing is pandering to every Johnny Foreigner who wants to come to our country and tell us how good THEIR religion and culture is whilst OUR religions and culture is being embarrasingly covered up.

We are already, for example, becoming more aware of their lackies, the 'law enforcers' being encouraged to use 'Tasers' against people, which is bascially meaning, their freedom to electrocute people.

Thats total crap. The use of Tazers is simply a result of the escalation of violence on our streets. Would YOU want to go out night after night dealing with Rapists murderers, drunks, car theives and all out nutters armed with a little stick?. Personally I think they should give them all 45's, maybe that might stop the scum ruining some peoples lives.

We have got to wake up to what is going on. I noticed this forum a bit dead about this very important subject so i thought i'd try stimulate debate.


"Wake up to what is going on". But what is going on is in your mind, nowhere else. Yep society is changing thats all. I was part of the 50's and 60's generation when you couldgo out all day and leave your door open. Those days are gone. Civilisation, peoples attitudes and habits change. Its a natural thing.

Just what are we going to do, if we acknowledge that there exist a collection of interconnected secret societies who swear secret aoths of allegiance,

""if we accept" ??? Who 'we' Tonto? I DONT accept any of your delusions, but if you provide some half decent evidence rather than rabid speculation I might listen. By the way, pleas dont start on about a New World Order or youll have me vomitting on the wifes new carpet.
and then feel it is in their cause to commit mass murder and ain for total control over the 'masses' and all other species, and planet Earth and space. their military have their intent spoken out loud and clear. It is 'full spectrum dominance'

The only people committing mass murder are terrorists and various armies of the world.
So how do you see this situation. Do you question what i say. Do you also see the danger we are in, and what can we do faced with this?

[/quote]
I question EVERYTHING you say. Its alarmist and seems to be based on nothing but your feelings and pure speculation. Go and take a holiday, somewhere like Bangkok, chill out.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:47 pm

Why do fools insist on believing the absurd whenever there are events like this? Like reality is not scary enough, they have to go and ignore overwhelming evidence in order to justify their idiotic and ignorant desire to believe in utter fantasy.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am

Postby zplix » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:25 pm

IgnoreTheFacts wrote:Why do fools insist on believing the absurd whenever there are events like this? Like reality is not scary enough, they have to go and ignore overwhelming evidence in order to justify their idiotic and ignorant desire to believe in utter fantasy.


wasn't intending of creating a flame war. But I will call YOU and your friend above the fools. Complete and utter fools. Blind willful fools for not having the wherewithall to see what is going on. To not have the wherewithall to understanding how totalitarian mindsets work and how they create terror fear and then close in taking your liberties away. And then you lot--you sheeple--actually back this UP by believing the propaganda.

Ie., evil is not just from the ryrants, but from the many who believe their propaganda, and thus spread this evil far and wide.

Listen: first they do their inside job false flag psy op. Then, they demonize a group of people, in this case people with brown skin. And then they go and preempt an illegal war by lying ABOUT that particular groups connection with the event (i am speaking of 9/11 and iraq for now) and go and drop bombs and spread depleted uranium all over babies, children, women, men,and all other species. And you apparently choose not to see what is going on...? Your minds dont connect things. this is why i see i might have an up-hill task on my hands here!

I mean how could one even have an intelligent debate about this extremely important subject which is REALLY going on when you come with: "By the way, pleas dont start on about a New World Order or youll have me vomitting on the wifes new carpet. "
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby Chorlton » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:39 pm

Je suis desole! :cry:
La novelle moquette de mon fille est superbonne

L'ordre de la Nouvelle Monde ?
PFFFFFFFffffffffft
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby Access Denied » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:45 pm

Chorlton wrote:But what you call 'The Big Lie' in my opinion isnt at all. There IS a terrorist threat, has been for years, as dear old Bhenazir Bhutto has just found out.

What a cluster that was eh? The really scary part is Pakistan has nukes… God help us all if the Radical Muslim Fundamentalists get their hands on those! I suppose this might be a good thing in the long run if as a result of her death she becomes a popular martyr and catalyst for change… but I’m not holding my breath… things generally tend to go from bad to worse before they get better. :(

Chorlton wrote:What has not been made sufficiently clear to the people of the UK is the threat posed by Radical Muslims and their not so radical friends. Enoch Powell was oh so right all those years ago with his rivers of blood speeches, yet all we seem to be doing is pandering to every Johnny Foreigner who wants to come to our country and tell us how good THEIR religion and culture is whilst OUR religions and culture is being embarrasingly covered up.

Sorry to hear that… and I thought we here in the US were the only ones who had problems with immigration (in our case millions of illegal from Mexico) destroying the fabric of our society. The majority I’m afraid see America as a land of opportunity… to be exploited… not embraced.

Chorlton wrote:Thats total crap. The use of Tazers is simply a result of the escalation of violence on our streets. Would YOU want to go out night after night dealing with Rapists murderers, drunks, car theives and all out nutters armed with a little stick?. Personally I think they should give them all 45's, maybe that might stop the scum ruining some peoples lives.

LOL… I’m surprised you can still find anybody willing to do the job without one in this day and age… are they paid well I hope? :)

Chorlton wrote:"Wake up to what is going on". But what is going on is in your mind, nowhere else. Yep society is changing thats all. I was part of the 50's and 60's generation when you couldgo out all day and leave your door open. Those days are gone. Civilisation, peoples attitudes and habits change. Its a natural thing.

I blame liberalism… i.e. pandering to the weak (giving folks an excuse not to succeed based on their own merit). Not sure what the equivalent is in the UK?

Anyway, it’s a mind opener for me to hear things from the “other side of the pond” as it were, thanks.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Postby Access Denied » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:49 pm

zplix wrote:wasn't intending of creating a flame war. But I will call YOU and your friend above the fools. Complete and utter fools. Blind willful fools for not having the wherewithall to see what is going on. To not have the wherewithall to understanding how totalitarian mindsets work and how they create terror fear and then close in taking your liberties away. And then you lot--you sheeple--actually back this UP by believing the propaganda.

[yawn]

You've got it all completely backwards. :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:57 pm

Yup, backwards in every way imaginable.
zplix, you come on here and accuse us of "believing the propaganda", when in actual fact it is YOU that has fallen victim to it!

Just because someone with a huge vested interest in selling books and DVD's to the real sheeple out there (i.e. those that believe the fantasy and rhetoric based on nothing more than "it sounds right") says something is so, does not make it so. Dig into their ludicrous claims and screaming and ranting paranoia and you will see it for what it really is: b.s. on toast.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Chorlton » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:06 pm

In the UK now we have every type of Religion celebrating their religions in our city Centers. Indians. Pakistanis, Bangladeshis all celebrating their culture and religions with massive city center parties, everyone except us good old Brits. Were told we must celebrate our muticulturalism, but what they realy mean is we must celebrate everyone elses multiculturalism except ours.
We used to be the stoic Brits, we all larfed at each other, Cockneys, Jocks, Paddys, Taffs, now if you call someone that some twat will jump on you for being racist !!. Whistle at a girl in the street and its sexist. Call someone a Paki, even when they come from Pakistan and its racist. Wat are you supposed to call them? You cant call some prat walking around in a floor length shirt, with a breast length beard and who doesnt speak the language a Brit, but we are supposed to. If they want to dress like that......FINE, but not in the UK eh?If I go to Pakistan with the wife she has to cover her head, we have to abide by their customs but they can come hereand do their thing without a word being said SHHHHHHH you musnt upset them. Am I racist ? If you saw the colour of my wife that would answer everything. No Im not racist, I just believe if you come and live in a country and take everything it has to offer then the least you can do is to learn the language and observe our customs.

We are, as we are constantly told a multiracial society. But we arent an integrated multiracial society. They live in their societies, groups, and communities and the brits live in theirs.

I could go on but I'd bore you witless. Now the EEC wants to let Turkey come into the EU !!!! As if we havent got enough problems, they want to let a country with 60 million Muslims into our society. For 2000+ years weve been trying to keep the Muslim hoardes from our doors, now they want to give them all train tickets.

Ill be dead soon, thank heavens for that.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby ryguy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:06 pm

zplix...

An angle you might want to consider, and one that does have some evidence to support it, is the use/misuse of biological & chemical weapons by various governments (especially the U.S.).

Consider:

- Gulf War Syndrome and related bio-weapons used in Iraq (provided to Iraq years earlier by the U.S.)
- Bio/chemical warfare testing and use throughout U.S. history (and actually world history - even further back...)

http://www.sandia.gov/LabNews/LN09-19-03/key09-19-03_stories.html

These malfunctions -- the 'dark side' of the otherwise 'white hat,' life-supporting organelle -- are the most immediate cause of afflictions like Parkinson's, Huntington's, and Alzheimer's diseases.

Malfunctioning mitochondria have also been linked to battlefield aftereffects caused by radiation or by nerve agents like sarin.


Consider the many untraceable uses of various biological agents...consider the various possibilities of weapons that can affect different biological systems - reproduction, mental capacity/fatigue, induced mental illness...etc...

Research some of the declassified testing conducted by U.S. military/Intel and a picture does start to take shape of a large-scale abuse of major segments of the world's human population. And if you want to get really wild - the possible intentional or accidental release and proliferation of such bio/chem agents.

What such behavior does show isn't so much that a Cabal exists - but that the military-industrial (pharmaceutical) powerhouse is so overwhelming and pervasive that it may have overtaken the central basic goal of existing for the good and protection of the people - and has mutated into something more evil and horrible than most people would like to know.

Now - that might be an area of interest. But the old "Cabal" conspiracy where some group of dark men cooperate and conspire in old dusty Masonic halls is a bit cliche and has virtually nothing out there in the form of evidence to really support it. All connections are loose, vague, and appear borderline schizophrenic at times.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby zplix » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:52 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Chorlton wrote:But what you call 'The Big Lie' in my opinion isnt at all. There IS a terrorist threat, has been for years, as dear old Bhenazir Bhutto has just found out.

What a cluster that was eh? The really scary part is Pakistan has nukes… God help us all if the Radical Muslim Fundamentalists get their hands on those! I suppose this might be a good thing in the long run if as a result of her death she becomes a popular martyr and catalyst for change… but I’m not holding my breath… things generally tend to go from bad to worse before they get better. :(

Chorlton wrote:What has not been made sufficiently clear to the people of the UK is the threat posed by Radical Muslims and their not so radical friends. Enoch Powell was oh so right all those years ago with his rivers of blood speeches, yet all we seem to be doing is pandering to every Johnny Foreigner who wants to come to our country and tell us how good THEIR religion and culture is whilst OUR religions and culture is being embarrasingly covered up.

Sorry to hear that… and I thought we here in the US were the only ones who had problems with immigration (in our case millions of illegal from Mexico) destroying the fabric of our society. The majority I’m afraid see America as a land of opportunity… to be exploited… not embraced.

Chorlton wrote:Thats total crap. The use of Tazers is simply a result of the escalation of violence on our streets. Would YOU want to go out night after night dealing with Rapists murderers, drunks, car theives and all out nutters armed with a little stick?. Personally I think they should give them all 45's, maybe that might stop the scum ruining some peoples lives.

LOL… I’m surprised you can still find anybody willing to do the job without one in this day and age… are they paid well I hope? :)

Chorlton wrote:"Wake up to what is going on". But what is going on is in your mind, nowhere else. Yep society is changing thats all. I was part of the 50's and 60's generation when you couldgo out all day and leave your door open. Those days are gone. Civilisation, peoples attitudes and habits change. Its a natural thing.

I blame liberalism… i.e. pandering to the weak (giving folks an excuse not to succeed based on their own merit). Not sure what the equivalent is in the UK?

Anyway, it’s a mind opener for me to hear things from the “other side of the pond” as it were, thanks.


regarding the use of Tasers, please take a LOOK at their use: Robert Dzlekanski tasered by the RCMP at Vancouver Airport http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPe_hf7aBXM
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby Chorlton » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:00 pm

Regarding the use of Tazers, take a look at how many people have been kicked, stabbed and and beaten to death by children in the UK in the last 2 years.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby zplix » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:38 pm

Chorlton wrote:Regarding the use of Tazers, take a look at how many people have been kicked, stabbed and and beaten to death by children in the UK in the last 2 years.


Did you see the video?
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby ryguy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 pm

zplix wrote:
Chorlton wrote:Regarding the use of Tazers, take a look at how many people have been kicked, stabbed and and beaten to death by children in the UK in the last 2 years.


Did you see the video?


There are a great deal of examples of police brutality by arrogant bully-cops out there...what's your point zplix? You see this as evidence of a New World Order?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Access Denied » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:41 am

Chorlton wrote:Ill be dead soon, thank heavens for that.

LOL... I wonder if there any uninhabited islands left for sale at an affordable price? I must admit it would be tempting to move my family to one... I can't see there would be much they would miss. :(

Anyway, nice rant… I for one was not bored in the least. :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Next

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron