The occultist Knights did 9/11

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Yep, this has been quite an eye opener for me.

Ryan has already mentioned it above, but zplix bleats and whines on about non lethal tasers while all the time he appears to be completely oblivious to the widespread use of the firearm in law enforcement! When the police shoot you, you usually end up dead. When they taser you, you usually don't.

I'm beginning to wonder if zplix is in fact a disinfo agent under the employ of a handgun manufacturer, or something... You know, get the police to stop using tasers so they will have to go back to shooting people ;)

What a crock!

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm


Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:12 pm

ryguy wrote:I agree with zplix completely. We should do away with Tasers and all "non-lethal weapons" and simply let the cops use firearms as originally intended. Then we won't have any of these complaints from folks who've been shot instead of zapped. :)

-Ry


ahh yeah, the poor sweet souls really wanted to non lethally pump 50, 000 volts into people to save them from the bullet.

You know wyhat is funny. that usually the people I meet that are of your very familiar mindset usually admire their 'logic' but it is shot/ and i will tell you why. Even though in U.S there have been trigger happy cops, and usually aimed at black people......! but ....they had to explain that. NOW they can pump anyone, mand woman, child with 50, 000 of lecy, even several times if they want. And its like 'oooops they aint moving' then they get backing from their bosses and lawyers and Taser's lawyers saying:.........saying? comon ya too slow

that tasers are 'non lethal'. sorted! have you got it??
ALSo. they can now make you do anything for fear of beling electrocuted. have you got THAT? like questioning an arrest. your 'rights'. that....? remember rights?

you are dumb. but dont know it. :cry:
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:17 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
zplix wrote:errr i stopped smokin blunts a coupla years ago mr.


Obviously the drug effects have not worn off yet.


:lol: here we go. the ad hominem 'hes a drug fiend' argument. oh very wise. and original. NO


I think it is time to stop feeding the troll. He has eaten so much in this thread that he can barely control his foul mouth. Losing control he is.


psssst, what about your fave? ...electrocution? that's shut me the fuk up ey?

I make a motion this thread be closed. It is going nowhere and only providing sustenance for demented minds. Of course this will give him another reason to claim to be victimized. So be it.

Ray
:lol:


only because you choose to stay blind and think its alright for you to flame another for having views you dont share. why did you even join the thread if it is beneath you? I wanted to explore how the occultist knights did 9/11.
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:22 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Yep, this has been quite an eye opener for me.

Ryan has already mentioned it above, but zplix bleats and whines on about non lethal tasers while all the time he appears to be completely oblivious to the widespread use of the firearm in law enforcement! When the police shoot you, you usually end up dead. When they taser you, you usually don't.

I'm beginning to wonder if zplix is in fact a disinfo agent under the employ of a handgun manufacturer, or something... You know, get the police to stop using tasers so they will have to go back to shooting people ;)

What a crock!

Cheers,
Zep


Please read last but one reply. You like your friend know obviously nothing about police procedure, and the paperwork involved. And what that MEANS for using a gun against a person. Is this clear.
Now dudey. USE your intelligence, yeah, cause i am gettin bored with THIS s^~t

NOW they can quite legally electrocute even children with tasers. did you just hear what i said? yet your eyebrow didn't even flicker i bet. And THAt is because you, and your mates here are obviously embracing facism. So if anyone are agents round here it is you lot. Agents working to try make fascist behaviour seem normal.
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby ryguy » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:45 am

zplix wrote:NOW they can quite legally electrocute even children with tasers. did you just hear what i said? yet your eyebrow didn't even flicker i bet. And THAt is because you, and your mates here are obviously embracing facism. So if anyone are agents round here it is you lot. Agents working to try make fascist behaviour seem normal.


zplix...I understand what you're saying. But years before Tasers in most major cities, police use of lethal force was much higher. Today, there's an alternative where the arrested person gets to live instead of die.

Now...what you're saying is that there is a history of a few police officers abusing their authority - especially in black inner-city neighborhoods. I don't disagree with that. One of my friends knew a city police officer who used to admit privately that if he would have any opportunity to throw a few extra hits on an inner-city gangster, he would - in retribution for all of his police friends who'd been shot.

There's no question that there's a silent war in our nation's cities that involve drugs, money, young minorities (black, hispanic, etc), and the police. My sister lived in Albequerque, NM for a few years and my brother-in-law told stories about having to sleep overnight in the art studio he worked at because he ended up working too late and he could hear too many gunshots outside. He was also almost killed when a young black man pulled a pistol at one of the local convenience stores...he was pointing the gun at the clerk from behind my brother-in-law. Not a very good place to be. They moved out of that city a few years later...they figured sooner or later they'd end up dead if they didn't get out.

I like your "Fight the Power" mentality....Public Enemy #1 rocks...love em' - but you're completely missing the point. The "Power" is the "Power" that you allow the folks who hate you to have over you. The "power" is not some super-elite cabal of folks who are running the world's media. Your crosshairs are so far off of the target that it's just rediculous.

You don't understand...we're not disagreeing with most of your points about what problems exist within society - the disagreement is who & what you are blaming for these serious social problems. You are blaming a mysterious and shadowy Elite Cabal....I'm telling you, the problem is the police, the "gangstas", and every single person who ignores that there's a very serious class problem that exists in this country and in this world. We're all part of the problem - and it persists because everyone blames everyone else!

In all honesty zplix - radical, racist, and baseless beliefs make the problem worse.

In the immortal words of PE#1:

"What the judge said put me in the red
Got me thinkin' 'bout a trigger to the lead
No no
My education mind say
Suckers gonna pay
Anyway
There gonna be a day
'Cause the troop they roll in
To posse up
Whole from the ground
Ready to go
Throw another round
Sick of the ride
It's suicide
For the other side of town
When I find a way to shut 'em down"

"My educated mind say, suckers gonna pay anyway." - Think about it. There's a smarter way to make them pay...and it isn't with a gun ffs.

That's it for me...I'm done in this thread. If you don't get it, you never will.

Later,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:55 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I make a motion this thread be closed. It is going nowhere and only providing sustenance for demented minds.

I disagree, judging by the number of intelligent posts zplix has received in response to his poorly conceived assertions and his inability to formulate a coherent rebuttal in kind, I think he’s doing a fabulous job of making conspiracy theorists everywhere look really bad. :D

Image
This is Your Brain On Drugs
http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/About/Ne ... gg_Message

in·san·i·ty – noun
Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

[note zplix simply repeats himself when backed into a corner... as are we to some extent when he doesn't answer direct questions by doing so]

I'm having fun with this aren't you? :lol:

[sometimes silence speaks louder than words] :wink:
Last edited by Access Denied on Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Postby zplix » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:30 am

ryguy wrote:
zplix wrote:NOW they can quite legally electrocute even children with tasers. did you just hear what i said? yet your eyebrow didn't even flicker i bet. And THAt is because you, and your mates here are obviously embracing facism. So if anyone are agents round here it is you lot. Agents working to try make fascist behaviour seem normal.


zplix...I understand what you're saying. But years before Tasers in most major cities, police use of lethal force was much higher. Today, there's an alternative where the arrested person gets to live instead of die.


since at least for now you out of this gang seem to be the only one giving me any respect, I will choose to use my energy on you.
As I SHOWED, Tasers DO kill. Understand this fact. They DO kill. So one can die instead of live?Go ask Robert.

Now...what you're saying is that there is a history of a few police officers abusing their authority - especially in black inner-city neighborhoods. I don't disagree with that. One of my friends knew a city police officer who used to admit privately that if he would have any opportunity to throw a few extra hits on an inner-city gangster, he would - in retribution for all of his police friends who'd been shot.


Notice how you say 'few' and also notice how you create this idea that white cop was racist because of 'bad black men who killed his colleagues'. I dont miss a trick!
Look. Here in the UK a while back we had a VERY powerful and controversial documentary. A journalist went undercover as a copper, and secretly filmed the goings on in the police force. And I am telling you racism is rife. One said he would like to 'off' 'pakis' and the programme showed us very clearly the kindfs of thugs that join up to be police, because they know they will gbe given power, and excuses to do racism. And despite the shock from the top dogs after the video to change things. Nothing has happened. In fact soon after, a filmaker tried to release a film that documented deaths of (mainly black people) whilst in police custody, and head of police stopped its release! #
Now you say that these police should have tasers which can kill right? Do you see where i am coming from NOW?


There's no question that there's a silent war in our nation's cities that involve drugs, money, young minorities (black, hispanic, etc), and the police. My sister lived in Albequerque, NM for a few years and my brother-in-law told stories about having to sleep overnight in the art studio he worked at because he ended up working too late and he could hear too many gunshots outside. He was also almost killed when a young black man pulled a pistol at one of the local convenience stores...he was pointing the gun at the clerk from behind my brother-in-law. Not a very good place to be. They moved out of that city a few years later...they figured sooner or later they'd end up dead if they didn't get out.


And it is not only black people that have guns and use them. And your very system itself is run by gangsters FAR FAR FAR worse than desperate ghetto-dwellers!!


I like your "Fight the Power" mentality....Public Enemy #1 rocks...love em' - but you're completely missing the point. The "Power" is the "Power" that you allow the folks who hate you to have over you. The "power" is not some super-elite cabal of folks who are running the world's media. Your crosshairs are so far off of the target that it's just rediculous.


So tell me. Who runs the world media then.
I just cannot believe the lack of savvy here. dont know whether to laugh or cry. Actually it is all set out. checkout sCarZ's post in his 'angels demons....' etc thread where he shows us who is running world media. Dude, their SYMBOLISM is all over it? ;)
As for Public Enemy. Yes they were alright. But what happens. The white owned corps PUSh gansta rap onto the youth. So that any black rapper want to tell rhymes about what is really going on do not get backed BY the very media you claim to know about.

You don't understand...we're not disagreeing with most of your points about what problems exist within society - the disagreement is who & what you are blaming for these serious social problems. You are blaming a mysterious and shadowy Elite Cabal....I'm telling you, the problem is the police, the "gangstas", and every single person who ignores that there's a very serious class problem that exists in this country and in this world. We're all part of the problem - and it persists because everyone blames everyone else!


It is not mysterious. It is in plain sight if you will just take your blindfold orrf. It is the Illuminati. it is secret societies of kinights who swear secret aoths of allegiance to each other. For god's sake man, get HIP already (and your friends, or fiends). HAve you not seen that very telling video where BOTH WBush AND Kerry (ie., supposedly different sides of the fence) are asked by same interviewer to spill about thie rSkull and Bones intitation. And they wont. cause it is secret? Open your eyes! Of course they ar3e controlling things and MAINTAIN class division. the cops etc etc are their lackies. You have to understand thier pyramid hierarchy lad. Where the ones on the lower levels are running around working FOR the ones at the top but are in the dark about what they are working towards.


In all honesty zplix - radical, racist, and baseless beliefs make the problem worse.

In the immortal words of PE#1:

"What the judge said put me in the red
Got me thinkin' 'bout a trigger to the lead
No no
My education mind say
Suckers gonna pay
Anyway
There gonna be a day
'Cause the troop they roll in
To posse up
Whole from the ground
Ready to go
Throw another round
Sick of the ride
It's suicide
For the other side of town
When I find a way to shut 'em down"

"My educated mind say, suckers gonna pay anyway." - Think about it. There's a smarter way to make them pay...and it isn't with a gun ffs.

That's it for me...I'm done in this thread. If you don't get it, you never will.

Later,
-Ry
8) :D


Now your putting words in me mouth. where have i said that we can sort this massive problem out with a gun.
NO. but first you HAVE to SEE it...? sheeesh 8)
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:24 pm

Why do the words 'Brick wall' 'Head' and 'Banging' come to mind when reading your posts zplix?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby zplix » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:05 pm

Chorlton wrote:Why do the words 'Brick wall' 'Head' and 'Banging' come to mind when reading your posts zplix?


well you obviously consider yourself exceptionally superior than me of course, and think you have all the answers?
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:18 pm

zplix wrote:since at least for now you out of this gang seem to be the only one giving me any respect, I will choose to use my energy on you.

It doesn't work that way, this is a discussion forum and this is a thread you started… you have an obligation to respond to all valid questions posed to you in response to the claims you are making. If you don’t the thread will be closed or you will simply be ignored.

You haven’t shown Ryan (one of the owners of RU) any respect so why should he continue to engage you? Ryan is one of the nicest guys you’ll meet on the Internet when it comes to alternative topics… don’t abuse the privilege!

Now please go back and edit your posts to fix the quotes so they are readable. I have done this several times for you now and Zep (the other owner of RU) has asked you to do this too. If you don’t know how to do this then send me a PM.

Thank you.
Last edited by Access Denied on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Postby zplix » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Access Denied wrote:
zplix wrote:since at least for now you out of this gang seem to be the only one giving me any respect, I will choose to use my energy on you.

It doesn't work that way, this is a discussion forum and this is a thread you started… you have an obligation to respond to all valid questions posed to you in response to the claims you are making. If you don’t the thread will be closed or you will simply be ignored.

You haven’t shown Ryan (one of the owners of RU) any respect so why should he continue to engage you? Ryan is one of the nicest guys you’ll meet on the Internet when it comes to alternative topics… don’t abuse the privilege!

Now please go back and edit your posts to fix the quotes so they are readable. I have done this several times for you now and Zep (the other owner of RU) has asked you to do this too. If you don’t know how to do this then send me a PM.

Thank you.

P.S. Caleban re: your current avatar it's perfect! :lol:


Hmmm. are you ALL owners...? Am I dealin with the management? That figures.
I lost respect for the ones here after the lack of respect showed for the murder of an innocent man.
My thread is here. about Occultist Knights who did 9/11.
Apart from dissin, and ad hominem which you--being part of same mindset--do not moderate because of your doing same (and probs breaking your own forum rules...LOL) --and others have laid on me when i have been trying to talk and intelligently debate. I have had to put up with this utter childishness. ironically from a forum pertaining to explore the uncovering of reality...? maaaan, you don't even know the beginning of it. I have rarely met such stupendous ignore~ance about what the real-ity IS.

tell ya what. let this article writer put you in the picture. IF you even have the wherewithall to read and absorb what he is saying, before jumping in with your apologist desperate defense for fascism:

let me know what you think now y'hear?

"Police State America – A Look Back and Ahead http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=7622
“…The Act also creates the federal crime of "domestic terrorism" that broadens the definition and applies to US citizens as well as aliens. It states criminal law violations are considered domestic terrorist acts if they aim to "influence (government policy) by intimidation or coercion (or) intimidate or coerce a civilian population." By this definition, anti-war or global justice demonstrations, environmental activism, civil disobedience and dissent of any kind may be called "domestic terrorism." The Patriot Act was just for starters. Much more was ahead with a bipartisan Congress acting like a gift that keeps on giving and the President loving it….DHS [Department of Homeland Security] is part of the administration's plan to centralize unprecedented military and law enforcement power in the executive branch that aims for greater global dominance - to rule the world unchallenged including repressively at home by suppressing civil liberties in the name of "national security." DHS and USA Patriot Act are two frightening measures to do it.”

Dig? :roll:
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Have it your way zplix...

*** thread closed ***
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Previous

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron