The occultist Knights did 9/11

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:20 pm

zplix wrote:ohhhhh bla bla ..blaaaaa :roll: 'democracy' in its real meaning from Greece was not intended for women and slaves! and my friend you may not be aware but you ARE a slave, runnin round making them rich and the military industrial industry in business.
.

Im NOT a slave, old chum, pardon the nicety.
Actually Im one of the 'Great unwashed', A pro musician.
As someone once said "You dunno wot work is". You try telling that to some of the Soloacts Ive worked with

listen to someone who knows how to see, listen and understand! .

NO YOU see listen and understand. Its you thats got the world arse upards, not me.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm


Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:37 pm

ryguy wrote:Oh...I forgot to add the part in the timeline regarding the UK...if you go years and years and years before the U.S. Civil war started...you find the following:

1834

Slavery abolished throughout the British Empire.


Er....that was rather simple now wasn't it? Kudos to the Brits. lol

-Ry


OH, RGUY. what planet ya on? :cry:

Have you seen the prison population stats in the 'good ole dem-O-cra-teek U s OF A' ey? where most are black, brown and ethnic. Where many black brown and ethnics and white of course people live in shitty places?

Are you aware the Founders of USA were Freemasonic/Illuminati and committed genocide on Indigenous people?

your living a dream mate. a dream that comforts you in your illusions
meanHWILE the monster that IS lurches round, and you back it up. Nay, you dont even done aware of it massa!
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Chorlton wrote:
zplix wrote:ohhhhh bla bla ..blaaaaa :roll: 'democracy' in its real meaning from Greece was not intended for women and slaves! and my friend you may not be aware but you ARE a slave, runnin round making them rich and the military industrial industry in business.
.

Im NOT a slave, old chum, pardon the nicety.
Actually Im one of the 'Great unwashed', A pro musician.
As someone once said "You dunno wot work is". You try telling that to some of the Soloacts Ive worked with

listen to someone who knows how to see, listen and understand! .

NO YOU see listen and understand. Its you thats got the world arse upards, not me.


So. nice. your a musician/artist and are not aware of what i speak. Please dont make me listen to your muzak?
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Why bother? Lets just all admit that 9/11 and 7/7 was perpetrated by our reptilian overlords with the help of the Illuminati. Case closed. You guys are arguing with a fool here, you know that, right? I know we are not supposed to call names, but it's too obvious to tip-toe around any further.

Drop your arguments. Done. People like this fool lack the brain power to understand the real world around them, so they apply what they want to believe. Plain and simple. Nothing we can say, do, show them, or prove to them will change what they believe in their little, little minds.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:07 pm

zplix wrote:OH, RGUY. what planet ya on?


Definitely NOT the same planet you seem to be on. My planet has recorded history. Just last week I was at an old auction where there was a pile of Civil War General Orders...an amazing piece of historical evidence that reflected all of the history (imagine that...a reflection of reality without Television OR Movies...) that I've just laid out for you above.

Have you seen the prison population stats in the 'good ole dem-O-cra-teek U s OF A' ey? where most are black, brown and ethnic. Where many black brown and ethnics and white of course people live in shitty places?


Now hold on "mate". Unless you forgot - I was the one who first brought that fact up in this thread in response to your question about the prison population, that my concern isn't so much the prison population but the disproportionate number of minorities in prison. So why are you asking me if I've seen something that I've already mentioned?

Oh...because I stated that a real democracy will not stand for slavery?

And...because you're confusing discrimination for "slavery"?

Democracies are not immune to the disease of discrimination... the topic here, which you seem to have difficulty staying focused on, is whether a democracy will support the kind of Dictatorship/Slavery environment that you propose is a current "reality".

The Slums, or "Projects" that you describe are social and economic band-aids that feed the problem more than they help. It's a symptom of a government that believes if you throw enough money at a problem, it'll get better. Put up more subsidized low-income housing...increase the minimum wage... instead of going after the causes of poverty in the first place.

Look...poor people, in a democracy, have the ability to get out of the situation they are in. There are opportunities - but the individual needs to have the motivation, incentive, and most importantly the character, to decide that they want and deserve something better for themselves and their family....and to have the nerve to get up off their ass every day, go out and apply for the programs that offer the education and the opportunities, and to put in the long hours and difficult work that will move them up the food chain. And as you succeed....that success creates more success.

Are you sick of corporate greed? Develop something new that people want, create your own corporation, and beat them at their own game. Suddenly you'll find that the "elite" are not much different than you - they just realized that progress starts with getting off one's ass and doing something productive with each day.

ARE there people out there, born into a family name where they're provided everything on a silver platter all their lives? Yes. Does it make me angry? Yes. Should we let that stop us from attempting to compete with them (and beat them), just because we're at a disadvantage?

OR....you also have the choice to take the easy way out, steal a car or hold up a store - and end up in prison. And then whine that you were "forced" to make that decision because of the class into which you were born.

Is it harder for someone with darker skin color? Hell yes. Most people know that society is that way. Is it impossible for someone with darker skin color to break out of that? Gosh...I don't know...don't we have at least one or two examples of true rags-to-riches stories to prove it?

Again...you assume things about people...yet you've no idea.

Are you aware the Founders of USA were Freemasonic/Illuminati and committed genocide on Indigenous people?


WOW....REALLY????!!!???? *shock* *awe* *amazement*

My gosh - I've never, ever, ever heard THAT conspiracy before!! :roll:

your living a dream mate. a dream that comforts you in your illusions
meanHWILE the monster that IS lurches round, and you back it up. Nay, you dont even done aware of it massa!


Damn straight I'm living a dream. A dream that became a reality when I decided I would not accept the place, the class, and the social condition into which I was born. You'd do well to realize that this particular dream is more a part of our reality than your conspiracy theories are.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:43 pm

zplix wrote:
Chorlton wrote:
zplix wrote:ohhhhh bla bla ..blaaaaa :roll: 'democracy' in its real meaning from Greece was not intended for women and slaves! and my friend you may not be aware but you ARE a slave, runnin round making them rich and the military industrial industry in business.
.

Im NOT a slave, old chum, pardon the nicety.
Actually Im one of the 'Great unwashed', A pro musician.
As someone once said "You dunno wot work is". You try telling that to some of the Soloacts Ive worked with

listen to someone who knows how to see, listen and understand! .

NO YOU see listen and understand. Its you thats got the world arse upards, not me.


So. nice. your a musician/artist and are not aware of what i speak. Please dont make me listen to your muzak?


What you speak is pure and utter, undiluted rubbish. I can get that anywhere.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Brilliant post Ryan :bgthbup:

What zplix doesn't seem to realise, is that for those that really do want something better out of this life, the opportunities to do just that are all around us. Life is all about choices. Make the right ones and you'll do just fine. Make bad choices then learn to live with the consequences. Everyone is responsible for their own actions in this world, when it goes tits up there's no one else to blame but yourself - regardless of the colour of your skin. Anything else is just a lazy cop-out.

Oh and btw zplix, no one forces anyone to watch anything on television. What a ludicrous thing to suggest :roll:

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:54 pm

I agree with Zep, great post Ryan!

And I think we are now boiling zplix's attitude down to its bare essentials: the VICTIM mentality. Of course, the victim mentality goes hand-in-glove with the need to believe in conspiracies. In fact, needing to believe in conspiracies (and ignore the evidence that speaks AGAINST conspiracies) becomes a great way for a person with a victim mentality to say "well, there is nothing I can do about it... better go smoke another joint and alter my consciousness."

:?
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:52 pm

IgnoreTheFacts wrote:Why bother? Lets just all admit that 9/11 and 7/7 was perpetrated by our reptilian overlords with the help of the Illuminati. Case closed. You guys are arguing with a fool here, you know that, right? I know we are not supposed to call names, but it's too obvious to tip-toe around any further.

Drop your arguments. Done. People like this fool lack the brain power to understand the real world around them, so they apply what they want to believe. Plain and simple. Nothing we can say, do, show them, or prove to them will change what they believe in their little, little minds.


Dont hold back now :(

Your the fool actually, if we gonna be throwin that term about. You So fool you aint even listened to what my argument IS. I dont believe in reptilian overlords. i know the thoery about them which have been helped along by Zacharia Sichins theories, which have been proved wrong. Google Sitchin is wrong. but yu dont need convincing right
the Reptilian myth pushed by Icke, and others, is really a disinfo myth put out by the Illuminati themselves...! yeahhhh. before it was 'fallen angels' . heard of that myth? you got some catchin up to do lad

I mean fella. what you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be wanting to 'uncover reality', yet dont seem to have any initiative, and just want to attack the messenger. sad
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:01 pm

ryguy wrote:Are you sick of corporate greed? Develop something new that people want, create your own corporation, and beat them at their own game. Suddenly you'll find that the "elite" are not much different than you - they just realized that progress starts with getting off one's ass and doing something productive with each day.


haha. yeah. that DOES it. I am goona start my own corps with my own illuminati logo and play that nasty monsanto at their own game. yeahhhh

I goona get offa my arse. cause i am a lazy no good 'n word' massa sir. yip. oooops only trouble is, you get shot easy round here. specially if you playin it straight. and theres that pressure to conform and psuh drugs. you know the drugs the CIA makes shure the ghetto gets enough of. bless em!

yeah its all about me playin their game.............?

i am at a loss. i mean....................................blaaaaargh
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Brilliant post Ryan :bgthbup:

What zplix doesn't seem to realise, is that for those that really do want something better out of this life, the opportunities to do just that are all around us. Life is all about choices. Make the right ones and you'll do just fine. Make bad choices then learn to live with the consequences. Everyone is responsible for their own actions in this world, when it goes tits up there's no one else to blame but yourself - regardless of the colour of your skin. Anything else is just a lazy cop-out.

Oh and btw zplix, no one forces anyone to watch anything on television. What a ludicrous thing to suggest :roll:

Cheers,
Zep


You lot here on planet X amaze me you really do. You dont seem connected with what is going on whaso ever. here we are with the fkin NWO nazi machine closin round us, the plane tin crisis, and you aiint got a clue.
makin CHOICES? do you know how many people are starving on this planet. they dont want choices they want food yer spoilt so and so
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:24 pm

AHHHHHHH you finally got there ! What this is all about.
It was a long convoluted voyage but finaly got round to the subject closest to your heart
The organisation that doesnt exist, the NWO, the one all the fruitcakes harp on about and the one thing you know is going to be a discussion stopper (unless you believe in some NWO)

Nye Bye Zplix. It wasnt nice knowing whats inside your brain.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:28 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I agree with Zep, great post Ryan!

And I think we are now boiling zplix's attitude down to its bare essentials: the VICTIM mentality. Of course, the victim mentality goes hand-in-glove with the need to believe in conspiracies. In fact, needing to believe in conspiracies (and ignore the evidence that speaks AGAINST conspiracies) becomes a great way for a person with a victim mentality to say "well, there is nothing I can do about it... better go smoke another joint and alter my consciousness."

:?
Ray


errr i stopped smokin blunts a coupla years ago mr. and your denial tactics i have heard before too. the 'victim mentality that needs conspiracies ...why dont i believe your truth'...it is so ludicrous.
You lot remind me how it must have been for the scene in Nazi Germany with the rising fascism, Jewish people, Gypsies, gays, disabled, etc being persecuted. And I bet you that some were really savvy to what was happening, and others, like you would claim had victim complexes, and how great the 'fatherland' is. you know the rest. You are blind deaf and dum
so let me spell it out to make it clear for you po souls:

The real perpetrators of 9/11 were not the alleged terrorists in planes with box cutters and all that nonessense that you fools believe in. No

this false flag, occultist, psy op was meticulously planned, and was a blood ritual for the secret orders satanic blood rituals (that you naives believes could not be true. because you are fearful of researching it. so you hide behind ridicule...dont kid a kidder 8) ) and also for creating panic and fear, because tyrants have always known that to adhere a naive gullible 'people' to their cause for war and empire building they NEED to create an 'enemy'.

And hence all the aburd contradictions you hear Wbush saying about Iraq not being involved yet there they are invading it and killing and maiming thousands of innocent children women and men, and let us not forget the wildlife. Also unleashing depleted uranium which causes pollution for millions of years and DNA damage, and the use of unconventional weaponry!

From there the fkers--you you love--use their mass murder project, '9/11' to begin a 'war on terror'...now come on botys. you who think your so smart widja evideeeence an all. think about it. how can one define a war on 'terror'...? how would a dictator use that ambiguous term. I will let you know. against ANY form of threat against their fukin evil NWO plans. which is corporate facism

hence their cops have got tasers. imagine that. we got cops going round tasering people with 50,000volts. i jest showed ya a man being killed and you've spent days saying how great it is for 'deeemocracy' haven't you? days? the only one who came a LITTEl over to my side suddenly recanted when one of his peers reminded himhow geeeerrrrreaaat it was. to electrocute a distressed man who couldn't understand the language
and they are doing it a lot to black people and ethnics and psychologically distressed and women and children. every one but you lot, and you think it is fkin great.
And no doubt when they openly use crowd control 'nonlethal' weapons like microwabves that burn the skin and fk knows what else, and other 'non lethal' weapons. they you lot will be widja other mates of same mindset saying how great THAT is. and how free we all are. and anyone complains and they get zapped, no doubt you'll say how great that is too

When someone speaks out against such injustice. they get called having a 'victims mentality'...hahaha Orwell is laughin too
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:43 pm

I agree with zplix completely. We should do away with Tasers and all "non-lethal weapons" and simply let the cops use firearms as originally intended. Then we won't have any of these complaints from folks who've been shot instead of zapped. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:16 pm

zplix wrote:errr i stopped smokin blunts a coupla years ago mr.


Obviously the drug effects have not worn off yet.

I think it is time to stop feeding the troll. He has eaten so much in this thread that he can barely control his foul mouth. Losing control he is.

I make a motion this thread be closed. It is going nowhere and only providing sustenance for demented minds. Of course this will give him another reason to claim to be victimized. So be it.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

PreviousNext

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron